Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Fingers crossed for an early scan!

I had a few when I was pregnant with my son because I had a bleed at 5 weeks and they thought Id miscarried. Think i got three early scans, then had my 12wk, 20wk and I also had a 34 wk due tolow lying plaenta. Oh and 3d scan at 29wk! Scans galore :happydance: xxx

Fingers crossed for an early scan!

I had a few when I was pregnant with my son because I had a bleed at 5 weeks and they thought Id miscarried. Think i got three early scans, then had my 12wk, 20wk and I also had a 34 wk due tolow lying plaenta. Oh and 3d scan at 29wk! Scans galore :happydance: xxx

Wow, you were lucky! I guess they are needed though to put our minds at ease, it's scary when you see blood etc! I would be happy with just 1 early scan, then my 12 and 20 week scan etc, oh and we'll be getting a 4D scan hopefully! :happydance: xxx

I never knew what the difference was between 3d and 4d :haha: maybe thats what I had? I dunno. Got a great deal at a place in warrington, think it was about £65 for a 20min session and we got black and white photos, about 25-30 of the coloured photos, a photo frame, a key ring, images on disc and all babys measurements and estimated weight ect! Was great for the money!

Im off to bed, work in the morning boooo! Are you testing tomorrow? I wanna see a digi 3+ :haha: xxx

Oh and just to add, baby looked NOTHING like what he looked like at the 3d scan when he was born :rofl: but it is SO wo derful seeing them properly, moving about etc! Our LO had his foot on top of his head :wacko: :haha: xxx

Smileyfaces - To be honest, I don't know what the difference is either! I think it's just a different name for them both :haha: Wow, that was a great deal! You did well to find that hun :thumbup: Aww haha, at least you got to see him close up and moving about etc. He must have been very flexible in there :lol:

I am going to test with a Digi on Sunday morning I think, I don't think it will be 3+ yet :wacko:

Night night hun, sweet dreams :hugs: xxx

Wow :o Now that is dark! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120414_125741.jpg

Not at all hun, I didn't start mine until recently :blush:

How are you today? xx

Not at all hun, I didn't start mine until recently :blush:

How are you today? xx

Aww bless, I have just been updating this thread and another thread which I started :haha:

I'm not too bad thank you hun, a bit cold and very tired though! :(

How are you hun? xx

ex! You want to know something weird?

You ovulated on cd19 and I believe i'm ovulating today which is cd19! ahhh.. could this be a good sign?

ex! You want to know something weird?

You ovulated on cd19 and I believe i'm ovulating today which is cd19! ahhh.. could this be a good sign?

Wow! That is actually cool! Fingers crossed it's a good sign hun and sending you all the luck in the world for your BFP :hugs::dust: xx

thank you!
i hope this is our month! i was going to not test early or temp, but i'm too excited now! i mean i will hold out until at least 8dpo before testing and as for temping. I still haven't gotten the BBT thermometer, but i will probably just use my regular one and see what it does.

if you dont mind me asking a weird question, what was your :sex: pattern? we've bded on cd10, 13, 14, 17, 18 so far and those weren't planned or timed or scheduled either ;) so i'm excited!

thank you!
i hope this is our month! i was going to not test early or temp, but i'm too excited now! i mean i will hold out until at least 8dpo before testing and as for temping. I still haven't gotten the BBT thermometer, but i will probably just use my regular one and see what it does.

if you dont mind me asking a weird question, what was your :sex: pattern? we've bded on cd10, 13, 14, 17, 18 so far and those weren't planned or timed or scheduled either ;) so i'm excited!

You're welcome hun :) I'm keeping everything crossed that this is your month aswell hun. I think doing new things help you relax the mind aswell, it was my first cycle tracking BBT and look what happened! :p

We BD's every other day up until the fertile period then we did it everyday and a couple of days after Ov aswell :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with unplanned :sex: :winkwink: Good luck hun xx

we kinda did every other day thing and we didn't even plan too! i just did another opk and its getting lighter which means my surge is fading out!!!! yay!

I will make sure we bd a few concevutive days after today too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->