Is this enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
I'm worried I don't have enough for Colin for Christmas. He will be 4.5 at Christmas and this is what I have on his list:

-Playmobil Furnished School (Saved $100 on this gift thankfully as it was listed as $299)
-Playmobil Playground set
-Playmobil School Bus
-Lego Seaside House (cost nothing used gift cards from surveys)
-Lego Ideas book collection with 3 books
-Lego Play Book
-Lego Table (Will be building this using an Ikea end table and lego base plates)

I have all of these but think I may add a few small lego sets. These alone have cost almost $300 not including his stocking.

Stocking:
-Bubble Bath
-Candy
-Chocolate
-Gum
-Tic Tacs
-Disney Cars card game
-Multi Game Card pack
-Hot wheels cars
-Lego mini figures
-Playmobil figures x 2
-Bath fizzes
-Uno Junior

I'm really not sure I have enough. It really doesn't look like much but yet it cost quite a bit. I'm worried he will be disapointed with his gifts :cry:

Should I add some other small bits maybe to make it look a little bit more? Hubby thinks it's enough but he also thinks we should only give him one or two gifts at the most anyway.

That's plenty!
We have been getting lego when we see it on offer because it's soooo expensive.
You have a nice selection for his stocking too. x

I'm all for quality over quantity, and what you've got sounds great. And plenty. I absolutely would not buy extra bits just to make the pile bigger. If you happen to find something extra you think he will love, then great, if you can afford it, fair enough. But don't buy for the sake of it. The amount of things we have got Hayden for birthdays / christmas has varied a bit, and I find it a much nicer experience when there are less presents, but he gets excited after opening each one and wants to play with them for a bit before moving on to the next thing.

Yeah sounds fab I think he'll be chuffed to bits with that.xx

I'm same as above, quality over quantity and those presents are great! We have gone for less presents this year as other years half the things go unnoticed because there is too much xx

Sounds like a fantastic selection of presents he will be chuffed hun

And you have given me some ideas for final stocking presents so thanks lol

Sounds fab to me. Ds hasn't got a huge amount this year compared to other years but everything he's got a know he will love wheras last year he got bored opening it and a lot of things don't get played with. I would stick with what you have unless you see something you know he will love.

It looks great, there's some really lovely items I'm sure he will be very happy x

That sounds perfect. Colin is a very lucky boy:thumbup:

Dont forget he will get presents from grandparents etc. We have only got Isaac 4/5 main presents (plus stocking fillers) that come to £100-£120 as he has 2 sets of grandparents and great grandparents and 2 aunties, a great uncle etc who buy for him as well.

That is PLENTY hun! Adam hasn't got a lot either!x

That's a great list :). Quality over quantity all the way, although your DS will have plenty to play with :)

I think it's plenty! As long as you know he will enjoy the gifts, that's all that matters. Quality over quantity! :flow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"