• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

It's been so nice having you ladies for support during the ttw and I hope we all get our BFP's very soon!! I second what wannanewbaby said! Lets meet up back here during the ttw to chear each other on!!

Braven, I have to ask, has AF become heavier for you while on femara?

Braven, I have to ask, has AF become heavier for you while on femara?

I know you were asking Braven, but for me, it has quite a lot! It doesn't last any longer than usual, but the flow is much heavier and more clotty 8-[

Hannah, I actually didn't find it heavier at all this month. Lasted 4-5 days as usual, I always have cramps so that's nothing new, and it was...maybe actually lighter . I think it was clottier though lol

Actually during my periods, I don't get much cramping at all. Just heavier flow.

Gina, I think I read somewhere that it does happen to some people on Femara. I haven't experienced it. I was having spotting issues for months and finally that stopped 2 cycles ago, thanks to Metformin. The Femara has not caused any spotting for me. What CD are you? Could it be ovulation spotting or implantation maybe? If it's not normal for you to have spotting, it's worth noting.

I am currently CD16.
On Sunday (CD12) is when I had painful cramping, the next day (CD13) the cramping was fading but lingered and literally ended at exact 24 hour mark. CD14 I started expressing cold symptoms--sore throat, runny/stuffy nose. Yesterday afternoon (CD15) I started bleeding--the first couple wipes it was light red blood mixed with ewcm (took picture just for any future reference lol, gross), but after that it has become a vibrant red and still going on today but no ewcm.

Ladies, what the heck is going on here?? It's cd 4 and for some stupid reason ,I decided to take an OPK just to torture myself the bloody thing scared me half to death! It's nearly positve?? WTF??

Attachments

• 20161201_150141_resized.jpg
    20161201_150141_resized.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
that is close to positive. I's say you may ovulate early this cycle

But it's only cd 4??? Ugh I am really worried. My follicles obviously haven't had any time to grow and it's only my first dose of the letrozole.

I'd take another hpt if you can. Could have been a false period. Or could just be false lh surge... test again tomorrow

What is going on here?! Take cppeace advice! What is your AF like right now? Any ewcm present? And what gave you the feeling of wanting to test?? Just some.. instinctive feeling!

Pregnancy test is a BFN and I have absoultely no CM right now so I'm not sure whats happening. I have read in a few places that if you take and OPK while still on the femara is can cause a false positive OPK but I don't know. My GYN kind of blew me off when i called since I have an appointment on Dec. 6th.

I took an opk because I just got my package from amazon on 50 lh and 20hcg test. I wish I wouldn't have used the OPK because I am stressing so bad now. I guess we will see what my temps do in the morning.

Could be a side effect of Femara then. I originally asked if I should use OPKs and doc said no cus it could be inaccurate--but I still did anyways. Guess we may have to wait until your appt :|

Hannah my doctor also told me not to bother with opks because the femara could mess with the results. Strange that it's so positive though!

And now I'm having really sharp pain on my right side. Starting to get worried...

Welp. I guess I'm on CD3. Guess I started a new cycle 1 week after finishing my last one :(

So my doctor explained it this way to me...

Since I have pcos my baseline lh level is higher than most woman. Pre-surge, woman have an average lh level of 1-20 or even 30 mi/u (or whatever the unit it) and since I have cyst that are always producing estrogen, my body creates more LH in response. She explained to me that the 20 mi/u opk are too sensitive for me and will probably always shoe up positive. Once the femara kicks in, it will lower my estrogen and stop the production of LH and begin producing more FSH to grow my follicles. Long story short, it will just drive me insane to test to early with a high sensitivity test.

P.s.
On the same day I took that IC opk and it came up positive I used a CB digi to try and confirm, and the second line was nearly non existant. The CB opks are 40mi/u which is great for any woman with a high LH baseline

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->