• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

Good luck Braven sure hope the 5mg does the trick for you! I am so confused I feel AF like cramps but nothing yet. Due either today or tomorrow.

I'm having a lot of cramping today to not real strong but noticeable

My cramping has stopped and no AF so maybe I will test in the morning if feeling brave lol

Tested BFN this morning so that's that I guess. I'm so upset because now I feel like I must not of even ovulated because here I am 14-15dpo and no AF. So annoying that I was hopeful all this time because my positive OPK probably just resulted in a cyst. Ugh will be calling the doctor when they open.

Hi Ladies, I hope I can join in on this thread. I've read every post from the beginning and am intrigued! This was my first cycle on Femara and since yesterday (CD12) and today (CD13) I am having KILLER cramping all over. Yesterday was so bad that I laid in bed for 4 hours and not even Ibuprofen, heat pack, or hot bath did anything--it wasn't until my mouth started salivating and I got sick :sick: that I felt much better but the cramping still lingered. Overnight to now, the cramping came back. However, today I've noticed the cramping is more on one side, with every step I take, I feel a sharper cramp. That pulling down sensation with every move, even when I sit down I feel it. Not sure if I should consider this ovulation pain? Have any of you ladies experienced this? Before the pain started, we BD on CD11 (the day before the pain).

Hannah -- not out until the witch shows! I would wait a few more days.

Hi Gina! Welcome :)
I had pain on one side as well Cd 17-19 and I got my positive opk on cd 19. I o'ed the next day I believe. If you haven't ovulated in a while the pain may be a little worse. Are you using OPK's? Definitely helpful so you know when the best time is to BD. Do you also have PCOS?
Today on 14dpo I started my period which I guess is good in a way because that seems to confirm that I in fact did ovulated on cd 20 since my cycles sometimes range to 70 days. Today I am going to pick up a BBT to start tracking my temps on fertility freinds.

I do not have PCOS--dr. ruled that out.

I have started my OPKs on CD 10, they're faint, but a good faint (meaning they're not invisible) and it looks like they're gradually getting darker. Just yesterday since the pain started, I started OPKs twice a day.

Braven, I'm not sure if you look at this post too often anymore but are you being seen at a fertility clinic or just like a normal OB/GYN?
For some reason my office say they don't normally do utrasouds to check follicle sizes! So annoying! I'm going to be starting my letrozole on Wednesday.
Round two! Here we go! :)

So sorry to hear about the bfn hannah :( hope next cycle is your one still haven't tested was up all night with a stomach virus haven't even left the couch today

So sorry to hear about the bfn hannah :( hope next cycle is your one still haven't tested was up all night with a stomach virus haven't even left the couch today

Oh no! So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I'm in good spirits despite the BFN. Ready to try again. Hope you get a chance to test soon!

Aw Hannah, I'm so sorry the witch got you! I know how disappointing it is, after having such a promising cycle. Fingers crossed next cycle is it for us both.

I am being seen at my ob/gyn. My insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments so we're doing what we can there. I figure there will come a point where she's not going to be able to help further if the femara doesn't help, but for now she's willing to try.

I called to schedule a CD 12 u/s but she didn't have any available so has to call me back. Wonder why yours can't do it though, that's weird.

Wanna, I hope you feel better soon!

Welcome Gina! Unfortunately, with femara, those seem to be good signs of both pregnancy OR just increased progesterone. Which, is a good thing if you think about it, because that's what should be happening.

Day 2 of femara and CD 6 - feeling more crampy than last cycle. Maybe that means I have some good follies growing!

My GYN said she can do like a 21 progesterone draw to confirm O. But I'm not exactly sure how thats'd going to work. Braven let us know how your follies measure up!

Hannah, haven't you only just started ttc? In my opinion since you did ovulate you should try a few more months before doing much of any fertility tests, but that is just me. I wish you luck in either case.

Hannah, haven't you only just started ttc? In my opinion since you did ovulate you should try a few more months before doing much of any fertility tests, but that is just me. I wish you luck in either case.

I have been TTC for about 8 months now, but yes this was my first month on femara. Since I have PCOS I am concerned and wanting to confirm ovulation because you can get a positive opk even if the follicle turns into a cyst.

I've also been ordered for the CD21 progesterone draw. Mine would be Dec. 7

Not looking good for me either girls had some spotting when I woke up feeling cramping and irritable thinking af will probably show today or tomorrow

Sorry to hear wannanewbaby. I had my fingers crossed for both of you ladies!

Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle, but I realized that testing/AF should occur right around Christmas next month...what a Christmas present that would be...

I'm due to start next month day after Christmas lol good news is only one month after coming off mirena I had a 29 day cycle and 13 day lp so that's fantastic doesn't look like it messed my cycles up at all very grateful for that think we missed it due to not enough bd at right time will def make up for that next month we need to meet up right here next month for tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->