Is this normal?

Hope you stay to the light to no morning sickness hon :)

Me to i could barely get out of bed from 5 to 9 weeks with my son i was so lucky i wasnt working and no other kids or i dont know what i would have done

When do ladies usually start showing?

Cppeace I have an embarrassing question lol today I am a bit constipated could it be from the brazil nuts?

Shouldn't be. Brazil buts have good amount of iber and that helps constipation. I mean if you went nuts (lol) and ate like 50 of em maybe but otherwise I'd say no. Constipation is usually caused by dairy and high complex carbs.

Well with my bloat i look like im already showing lol but im guessing i will legit real bump like 14 weeks or so being my 2nd baby but 3rd pregnancy

Yeah usually start showing real baby bump and not just bloat after 13-17 weeks. Everyone is different. My mom didn't show much at all till 23 weeks or so and she is tiny and then you have those women from I didn't know I was pregnant who looked thinner just before birth.. Crazy crazy craziness

I have a friend here from highschool she has 3 kids now and with all she never got very big like right before birth she looks like i do around 4 or 5 months

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/limbo%20preg%20cycle.png

I don't wanna see this.

I'm sorry :( But you seem tough as can be! I've got faith you can stick it through chart wackiness with the best of 'em.

Nonetheless, a bunch of good vibes are sent your way for regularity. :hugs:

Well that was my chart from last year and very uncommon for me- I ended up being pregnant but miscarried. It was just sent as a rep of what happened the last time I got high temps in the beginning of the cycle-hoping that doesn't happen again.

Ugh I am so frusterated I honestly never see CM at all until after O when it becomes more creamy. I'm worried that having no ewcm will make it harder to conciece. I do use preseed but I feel like it's just not the same as the real deal lol.

Is ewcm always really obvious for you ladies when you get it?

I def feel the cervix moving up and am producing a good amount of very creamy cm now so hopefully early ovulation is still coming.

Cppeace I don't know if you saw my post on the last page but I was asking when you get ewcm is it obvious and abundant or do you have to go looking for it? I never notice any cm before O

Yeah sorry I didn't see it. My EWCM is sometimes seeable when I wipe, but usually I find it when I check my cervix position. That's usually how I confirm CM every day.

Hannah did you say you were gonna try preseed?? If not i would consider it i also struggled with making very much ewcm truly think it helped us conceive our son

Yes I am using preseed and I hope it will help. I actually like it a lot more than most lubes becauses its not sticky. I would use it all the time if it wasn't so expensive lol.

Cppeace, do you have any ideas as to why I would be ovulating so late? (like cd 18-20) Do you think it's an issue?

No ovulating anytime before cd 24 is fine. You simply take longer to produce the LH surge. It's not an issue. I used to ovulate between cd 18-21 until last cycle. Your ovulation can be variable. Your LP should stay about the same every month. So if you ovulate on cd 18 and have a 12day lp your cycle should be 30 days. Both are healthy and fine. If you were to ovulate on cd 14 and have a 12 LP your cycle would be 26 days. Also fine. Anything between 24 days and 36 days is normal.

Good morning gals. My temp is still up. Still producing a fair amount of creamy cm.

Looks like it. Putting my two charts side by side looks kooky. only 3 temps under previous cl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->