Is this normal?

I literally had 2 friends on facebook announce today i will be anouncing on there next week when i get my ultrasound pic so insane all the people pregnant all the sudden

Like I said, Hannah, I have a great feeling for you. :)

No that's not a bad thing at all Hannah. As long as they are up they are good :)

Omg this tww is juat dragging!! I starting crocheting a couple days ago though and its helped me stop symptoms spotting so much lol

lol hobbies definitely help lol.

AFM: My temp is just hanging in, if it is there tomorrow ff will give me crosshairs. I feel like I ovulated though, very drowsy. We shall see

Cppeace I have read that it does happen but its v uncommon to get a surge and not actually O so I'm sure you did O and the crazy chart this cycle is just making it more difficult to see a pattern

indeed but my temps are usually always 98.2 or above first couple days so just odd to not get a surge like that.

My under arms and side boobs are pretty dang sore for no reason I know of. I googled it and the first thing that pops up is early pregnancy complaint lol

I have been complaining about that the last two cycles on this thread. I have had that the past 2 cycles starting 1 or 2 dpo but not this time for some reason. Something new for both of us

yep, definitely. I never get sore in this area. I rarely have sensitive breasts or similar. This was just sore yesterday out of nowhere. I picked up my arm and was like wow what did I lift to to be sore? But no, there is no activity I can think of that I'd have sore muscles from. :/ craziness.

Cppeace I think that's a very promising sign considering its new for you! I am experincing slight pain and pressure but only on the left side of my uterus

Well Hannah that could be a little zygot looking for a good place to burrow in.lol

just took my evening temp.. 99.4... much more like my normal post ovulation temp I definitely expect my temp in the morn to be 98.25 or higher which will most definitely give me my crosshairs and confirm my cd 20 ovulation. I'm feeling so much more positive tonight and think I have a good shot this month. I'll prolly start testing the 2nd at 10 dpo :happydance:

So glad you guys are both experiencing new things i hope its a good sign for you both

I was kinda sad today i told my mom last night i was pregnant again she didnt even respond till almost 24 hours later and it was some emojis that werent happy so no idea whats going on there

Thanks Wanna! Your little bean is steady growing in there :) Feeling any better?

Sorry to hear that about your mom. That just sounds very insensitive.

The nausea has gotten easier but still comes around recently the fatigue is kicking my butt overall though feeling much better than i was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->