Is this normal?

So sorry cppeace i really hope you get your temp shift soon :( got my insurance worked out doc next monday

Fabulous to hear Wanna! Can't wait to see your little bean.

I've been looking at some of my old charts and still holding out some hope for a temp rise tomorrow but we shall see what happens. I'm more upset about ovulation going from cd 14 to now 20 or beyond.

It seems like anytime I eat healthy, drink healthy teas or do anything that should help fertility my ovulation or LP suffers. Sigh

That is frustalrating you think your doing what should help and it does opposite i really hope it shows tomorrow i guess better late than never right?

I suppose but I'm not going to have the heart to do too many more insemination this cycle. Did another today but will definitely be skipping tomorrow.

My cm went back to watery with a touch of ew. Hoping ovulating from the left and it's just the lesser ovulation pain I get from the left. I don't know why I feel both ovaries on and off but just want one of em to do their dang job lol

Well i really hope they do there job i want you to be able to be in the tww also at least you got one more insemination in today i really think you will have a chance if you o tonight or tomorrow

Yes cppeace its def possible for you to O today I have heard some ladies O 48 hrs after pos opk. It sucks when you're doing everthing right but your body wont cooperate

Yeah I know women can ovulate 48 hours after it just never has been me. I generally ovulate the same day I get a positive so waiting a day or two after is just odd for me.

Lots of things have been odd these past two cycles so anything is possible. Am I suppose to eat the core from the pineapple also during the tww?

The core is the highest amount of bromalain (sp?) So if you can you should. Basically eat a slice a day.

Cant believe i look like this at 8 weeks lol

Attachments

• 1485230808105.jpg
    1485230808105.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
Lol the bloat is mega from 6-12weeks lol. Nice little baby bump you've got :)

Yea glad we told most family we see regularly dont think i could hide it much longer lol

Thank you lol although it doesnt feel that way sometimes

So again, I dunno. If ovulation occured early this morn like 3am or beyond my temp may not had enough time to climb I definitely feel warmer and my temp didn't drop a degree from last night to this morn which the drop from bed to wake is normal l for me. From bedtime to wake up only dropped abot half a degree. So tomorrow's temp should confirm.

It shows on my side. You may just not realize it's in there since it isn't higher than day before yesterday lol. It's 97.99. I'm not saying I for sure ovulated- just saying I may have early this morn before waking. If Tomorrow's temp is where it should be I would assume I ovulated while I slept last night, but only a higher temp of 98.5 would confirm that to me, but we shall see. So far have not felt any more ovary pain on either side.

I see it now cppeace I sure hope that tomorrow you get your temp rise and join me in the tww :)

Me too Hannah. Only time will tell. My bedtime temp will tell me most likely. If I ovulated it should be 99.4 or more

I know its only 4dpo and super early but this cycle already feels different. I really hope it's the one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->