Is this normal?

Wanna, I'm sorry you weren't getting the support you were looking for from your mom :(

Cppeace I agree, i think you have an awesome chance. This is your second cycle of inseminations right?

I know pysiologically the temps don't have any meaning, but it's hard for me not to get excited! My temp is higher this morning than it has ever been without adjustements!! Is it possible to implant yesterday at 5dpo?

Alot of people say it isnt byt i think it is what else explains bfp at 7 and 8 dpo

Well, the night of 5 dpo it's vaguely possible. It simply is a matter of how long it takes the cell multiplication to take place and the zygot to make it's way to the uterus and then begin implantation. The implantation itself seems to take anywhere from a few hours to 3 or 4 days in some cases. So it is possible, but I would say it's very rare overall.

AFM: As ya'll can see my temp is up and in my much more ovulation territory and both FF and my primary app marked cd 20 as ovulation day. So Yay! :happydance:

Oh and yes this is the second month of doing insemination and first using preseed beforehand and eating brazil nuts and now eating pineapple. So FX

Its monday at 9 45 im counting down the days!!

Im so excited for you both really hope this is it!!

So, you'll be just short of 9 weeks? You should get a nice view of the little bean.

Im hoping so to!! You think we will be able to see like actual arms and legs??

It's possible but I think that is more around 10-11 weeks but here's hoping.

Yea i thought 9 weeks would be a little early for that. But hopefully we can still see a good bit im so ready

I feel like I'm freezing today. My temp is 99.5 so I am not physically cold but my feet are freezing an I'm covered up. It's 67.5 in here so not really cold. Last cycle when I felt cold my temp actually was down. :/

Yeah, pretty cold. Just took my temp and it's 99.4 so in def post ovulation day temp area.

Hey CP! Sry you're so cold. I've been really cold this TWW, too! I was just chalking it up to being winter, but maybe it's a sign!!! <3

Well, I was feeling cold last 2ww too but I was physically cold cause I was taking my temps to see. They were in the low 98s and that isn't my normal waking in tww temp. I feel a little better now, temp wise but I turned the heater on lol

Feeling some minor pressure right side between ovary and uterus. Getting a headache and man am I tired for 3dpo lol

Oh I hope you get a :bfp: Cp! You are so sweet, and I have really enjoyed talking to you this TWW <3

Aww well I hope you get one too Dowd. I simply am myself. I am a friendly little research junkie lol
I can defintely see me getting a bfp in February- would give my family another October baby and possibly another born on 15th or Halloween baby. I want us all to have some spooky baby bumps in October lol

Well i think cold could be good sign im freezing right now lol and we all know i have a baby on board

lol yes you do.
I feel different for sure than last cycle.

Cppeace I really think this could be your month as well. I know it must have been heartbreaking having a
mc but at least it confirms you and your guy's ability to concieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->