Is this normal?

My bloat is bad as well. More pressure in the uterus and that earlier odd ticklish sensation.

Still stalking here hannah. I hope this is your cycle. Your chart looks great!

Hey ladies still checking in cant wait for testing time!!!

Thank you 28329! :) 10dpo tomorrow not sure how much longer I can hold off on testing.

Wanna, I wanted to ask you if you remember what sumptoms you had at 9dpo? Were your boobs hurting yet? Or nipples? Nothing much for me yet except some definite cramps.

I had cramps and lower backpain then dont think the breast or nipple pain showed till about 10 or 11 dpo and it started with only right breast lol left didnt hurt toll like 2 days later but i also didnt get bfp till day before af or 12 dpo

But I am actually hopefull at the same time. On ff it shows that 80% of charts that are triphasic turn out to be pregnancy charts!! I so hope my temp stays up

Yes Triphasic s a great sign. My breasts are sensitive but I would say sore.

My back is killing me though and very pressured in uterus area.

My chart was noted poasibly triphasic today. I am getting so nervous because I am wayy to hopeful and possibly setting myself up for dissapointment

Dont be discouraged by the nipple pain i never get that still dont i get very tender breast only thing that changes with my nipples is they become super sensitive but never painful. I think with a chart like that you have a great chance and should be hopeful.

Cppeace is it the lower back that was a sign for me with both my pregnancies seems that must be where i feel implantation.

About to leave for the dic so excited to see baby!!

So excited for you Wanna!

Hanna, if you don't get a BFP I will be shocked! I totally feel one coming for you.

I still feel really good for me too.

Yeah most of my back ache is definitely lower back like I get sometimes before AF.

My temp went back up today so definitely a good chance I had an ovulation dip.

Cppeace def looks like an implatation dip to me I really think we both might get our bfps this cycle and be bump twins!!

I am super emotional today for absolutely no reason what so ever lol. I had a crazy vivid dream last night that my husband and I were being chased by a lion??? :haha:Lol like wtf? Scared me half to death I woke up sweating. I told my husband about it and his dorky self says "I'd fight that lion so you could get away" lol I told him that was so sweet and then I started crying?? And then laughing because I had no idea why I was crying. He just looks at me and goes "wow babe, you're a mess"

Lol sounds very promising on the hormonal scale. My insane mood swings, ability to sob at the drop of a hat was really my only sign of being pregnant when I was in limbo.

So you're testing Wednesday right? Lol I am prolly gonna cave and start testing then lol

Yes I will be 12dpo on wednesday and if my temp is still up I'm going to test for sure!!

Awesomeness! Will be fantastic for us to be due dates almost identical and be going through all the trimesters together.

cppeace, when you take your day temp are you taking it orally or vaginally? I always temp orally but just now I tried it vaginally and it was 99.98

I do it both ways but my bbt is vaginal. I find about a 1 degree difference most of the time between vaginal and oral temps.

Doc said everything looked great baby measuring right on point so due date didnt change still sept 5!!

So excited to see some test soon!!!

Attachments

• 1485808026778.jpg
    1485808026778.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member