Is this normal?

The only thing about getting pregnant now is that DH has a work conference at the end of September in Orlando. We are going to stay at a Disney Resort... for free. So at least if I don't get pregnant I can take comfort that I'll get to go to Disney World lol......................... but I'd rather have a baby ;)

My miscarriage was upsetting but I wouldn't really call it heartbreaking as I only had known for sure that I was pregnant for 10 days when it happened. Yes, the fact that I was able to get pregnant is the positiveness I take from the whole crazy situation. Lol is it kind of insane that I'm kind of picturing Halloween costumes I can base around a bump?

Aww i so wish i was still gonna be pregnant on halloween so want to do a bump costume!! But i guess i can dress the tiny baby up instead lol the fact you guys are all feeling different is such a good sign

This cycle I am feeling a whole lot of nothing lol hoping thats a good sign but I have a feeling its not

If you normally have a fair amount of stuff giving your tww symptoms then having none is a good sign. Anything unusual is a good sign in most cases.

little fluctuations like that totally normal. You are well above your coverline!

I think the boob thing is good cause mine didnt start hurting till like day or 2 before bfp

Feeling pretty pressured in the uterus area. My sleepiness ranges from yawning to barely keeping eyes open lol Boobs are definitely more sensitive. My bra about murdered me while grocery shopping this morn lol

Oh my gosh! I just opened a bag of chocolate covered coconut almonds and that has got to be the best smelling thing on the planet. That is fantastic!

Hahahaha CP, you are cracking me up. I love chocolate covered almonds. That sounds sooo good!

Happy saturday! :)
This morning I woke up an my temp was 98.50! It was never been over 97.90 before this cycle. Cant help but get excited lol.

Hannah! That is awesome! Can't wait to see your test if a few days :)

Lol I am so bad I am already thinking about testing. But, I won't I know it will just be a waste of a test this early lol. My cervix seemed to get getting soft again yesterday so I was def expecting an estrogen dip this morning.

Well, temp wise, if you had an estrogen surge it came yesterday for that little temp dip.

Well, my wake temp is low today so I will prolly have a bbt drop tomorrow. Today I feel warm though, not cold- the craziness.

Cppeace that would be awesome if we both get our bfp this month. My bbt is higher than my day temp. Is that normal?

I'd say it's a little odd for sure, but different people have different patterns. My awake temp after about an hour up is always around a degree higher than my bbt. It can be higher if I'm having an active day. I work phones so am not up and about that often. It would be fabulous if we both did hon. And I feel good for both of us getting it. If your temp stays at today's range your chart will be triphasic and that is a fantastic sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->