Is this normal?

Oooh I so hope it does! Yesterday before bed my temps was 97.05 than when I woke up it was 98.50. Super weird lol

yep a degree and half shows a nice progesterone surge. So exciting. When shall you test?

8dpo today thinking about trying to wait until ff says to test at 14dpo I think but if my temp stays up I might sooner!

Lol took my temp again. Now at 99.7, not low anymore lol. I might get lucky and get a rise tomorrow lol

And no need to wait that long for a test you can test at 11 dpo and have around a 60% chance for your BFP. I usually start at 10 dpo. I'm trying to hold out that long with this one lol

Edited to add: Ok soI remembered wrong 11 dpo you have a 51% chance lol

I just feel so positive for us :)
I also am now getting some minor cramps in the uterus area now.

would be awesome us to go through our first real pregnancy together. :)

Hey ladies sorry i have been so quiet been crazy busy today just wanted to let you know im still here amd thinking of you guys so hoping to see some bfps soon!!!

Great to hear from you Wanna! Only one more full day till you get to see your little bean!

Yay wanna I am so excited for your first appointment!! Cppeace, temp is still up! What has to happen for it to be considered triphasic?

It is tomorrow im super excited i will def share a pic with you guys!! Both your charts are looking great!! Hannah im totally with cppeace about having a good feeling for you!!

Thanks you wanna!!! My cervix is still high but its like soft. Not firm like it was a couple days ago :/ thats a bad thing right?

Hannah, to be triphasic it will simply stay at that level or higher for the next several days. Basically it means you had a normal low phase before ovulation, the .4ish rise after ovulation for 4 or more temps and then another clearly higher phase after that.

AFM: I did get a temp dip this morn. Still feeling good. I fully expect my temp to rise tomorrow.

Is it possible that my dip at 7dpo could have been an implantation dip? Because its def shot up afterwards! My cervix is super soft now. Shouldnt it be firm if I was pg? :/

Yeah I have looked at your chart and suspected that could be an small implantation dip for you. And Really the only bad position/texture for the cervix to be and be leaning AF instead of BFP is Low and Firm. But Overall the Cervix is prolly the least reliable way for most women to predict pregnancy. It simply is too unpredictable when it gooes up or stays soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->