Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

_Hope_

Mum of Twins Noah & Heidi
Reaction score
Hi cdj1 :wave:

Dunno if you are online at the moment but thought I would start us a thread here. As good a place to start as any!

xx

Hello!!!
Yes I am online! This is all really exciting!! So nice to have you to talk to!
So you will be testing 24 November? Do you think you will cheat and do it earlier?? ;)
xx

Thanks and it's nice to have you too! :hugs:

I just know I won't wait until the 24th! I can't stop myself poas! How about you? xx

I will prob do it before then too!! Ha ha! I always do, but strangely I always seem to do it on the day that my AF arrives!!! I am going away on 22nd...so I was thinking of testing then so I know if I need to pack the necessaries for AF.....he he! xx

Yeah that's defo a good excuse to test earlier! Where you off to? x

I am going to the UK (I live in Channel isles) to see my brother!! Good excuse hey!!
So how long was it till your doc prescribed you the Clomid? xx

Absolutely, VERY good excuse indeed!

Hubby and I visited GP in January this year. I'm 35 and he's 36 and because we had been trying for a while and I had a few problems (op to remove part of cervix and cervical glands) we decided to get the ball rolling and go and see our GP for advice. She was great and referred us straight away but it's taken until now to have all the tests and get the results. I'm an NHS patient (simply can't afford to go private :nope:) and it just seems to take ages. The appointments are so spaced out and while I appreciate that they are very busy, it's so frustrating! The last test I had was in the first week in August and didn't get the results until 19 October, that was due to shortage of available appointments.

Anyway at least they found nothing wrong and i'm just hoping the clomid works.

You said you been trying for 13 months, are you having any tests or just going with the flow? xx

Wow thats mad to have to wait so long...i can completely understand your frustration!!!
We are lucky here, the healthcare is private and although we have to pay to see a GP we get seen straightaway etc.

I know someone who was on Clomid, it was mad she got pregnant within 2 cycles and she had twins! I hope it works as quickly for you guys!

We are just going with the flow. I dont use OPKs or anything but think after this cycle I will. I thought I know my body though - I have very obvious EWCM and copious amounts of it as well as OV pains!! But so far no luck, which surprises me!!

What do you usually do to distract yourself from the TWW???? :)

xx

I don't :wacko: I just come on here and obsess with everyone else!! It's crazy and I don't know why I do it but I can't stop myself. During the day I work 8am-4.30pm Monday - Friday. I'm actually not bad really, I just try and live life as normal as possible, but coming on here now and then helps to pass time when i'm not busy, especially in the evenings.

It's actually a great support network and I really appreciate all the help and advice I have been given. Learned a few things along the way too!

How about you? xx

OMG just told my hubby what you said about your friend and clomid and twins!

He just gave me a HUGE grin and said...........ah TWINS!!!!!

My reply......Arrrrgghhh (shaking my head).....just the one will be fine thanks!!

Well sweetie it's been lovely chatting with you this evening but i'm gonna have to love you and leave you. My bed is calling and so is hubby....think it's time to :sex: AGAIN lol

Catch up with you tomorrow if you are online, goodnight and take care xx

Ha ha I agree it definitely helps to come here and talk to others and read others' posts!!

I work as a carer so I find I dont have too much time in the day to think about whether or not I am going to get preg this month, but then on my days off its all I think about, esp as it gets closer and closer to testing day!

We can annoy each other for 2 weeks!!!! :)

xx

OMG just told my hubby what you said about your friend and clomid and twins!

He just gave me a HUGE grin and said...........ah TWINS!!!!!

My reply......Arrrrgghhh (shaking my head).....just the one will be fine thanks!!

Well sweetie it's been lovely chatting with you this evening but i'm gonna have to love you and leave you. My bed is calling and so is hubby....think it's time to :sex: AGAIN lol

Catch up with you tomorrow if you are online, goodnight and take care xx

Goodnite hun! Enjoy!! ;)

xx

We can annoy each other for 2 weeks!!!! :)

We sure can!

Hello hun just popped on to say hello, but can see you're not online at the moment.

Hope you are ok and had a good day!

We are one day nearer to testing :dance:

xx

Hey there!

How was your day at work? Mine was cool!!

I thought today that I had pains near my ovaries and was imagining that my egg was being fertilised lol!!!! I hope I am right!!

Only 2 weeks to test day!!!!! :D

xxx

Hiya!

Yes we are officially in the 2ww now!!! :wacko:

Hope you are right about the pains....how wonderful that would be :happydance:

My day at work was ok today thanks, it's tomorrow i'm dreading. I'm attending the funeral of a very close and dear friend of mine.

I'm actually just gonna go and see her husband and daughter before I go to bed (they only live down the road from me) but will be back shortly and will pop back on this post and see if you are still around xx

Hey there!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope all goes well tomorrow *HUGS*

I hope this month brings good luck for us both, imagine how exciting it would be if we both got that magical line :)

xxx

Thanks sweetie :hugs:

Yep! Both of us getting our :bfp: this month would be amazing wouldn't it. It's possible so let's keep positive :thumbup:

So, you said you work as a carer. I'm imagining that it's a really rewarding job, do you enjoy it and where do you work? x

I work at a residential home. (Old peeps) I fell into the job by accident as I got made redundant from the bank I worked at in May and only intended to work there for a short while but actually I have found I love it there!

What do you do for work? x

Makes it easier to go to work when you actually enjoy it doesn't it. Sorry you got made redundant, sounds as though you are settled in your new job though and that's nice.

I work for NHS Blood and Transplant in the........wait for it.......Antenatal Testing Section :haha: :wacko: Been there since 1993.

I'm employed in the office that produces the reports of blood test results on pregnant women at booking and 28 weeks. I'm surrounded by pregnancies on a daily basis but can't quite manage it myself.... well not a sticky one yet anyway :cry:

How I long to see my name pop up on our computer system..... who knows it might happen sooner than I think!!

So, on a scale of 1 - 10 how positive are you about getting your :bfp: this month?

My PMA kinda changes day to day. Today I have been feeling around a 5!!!! xx

Only 13 days left until testing! Wow time flies...... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"