Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

I have ordered some cheap test kits for D day!!! I found some on the Internet they were like £2 for 2 sticks!! I have ordered 4 sticks lol!

Hope your day at work was a good one?

Today I am feeling about a 1 on the PMA score! Its just that every month I thought my BFP would come but AF showed up instead :( I just dont believe that I will ever be preg!
Do you ever feel like that? xxx

Hope the funeral wasn't too horrific today. I was thinking about you.
xxx

Hello, how are you today? You been working?

Yesterday was ok and everything went as planned, thanks for asking. Sorry I didn't make it on here last night, it was a long day and I didn't get in until late, was really tired and ready for sleep.

Sorry to hear you are feeling doubtful :hugs: I fully understand what you mean about thinking BFP gonna show and AF turns up instead. It really is a knock back and when AF does show it makes me feel like it will never happen for me too. I just try to stay strong and think positive and you should too, i'm sure your BFP will be on it's way very soon :hugs:

xx

Hi there! How are you today? Hope you had a great day at work?

Its not long till test day! How are you feeling?

xxx

PS I finally worked out how to get a ticker.....hope you can see it!!! :D xxx

Hello hun, seems we keep missing each other! Hey, i'm loving your ticker, it's so cute!!

Work been ok today thanks. I've just felt really tired all day though :sleep: and had AF like pains???? Dunno what that's all about, don't think it's ov pain because I think I had that last week :shrug: Who knows lol, this 2ww is driving me crazy!

How you feeling and coping? xx

Hi there! Glad works OK....its Friday today...woo hoo!!! :D

Sorry to hear you have been feeling tired....I have been feeling the same as you, a bit crampy and today I burst into tears for no reason at all.....I really hope the witch is not coming to get us!!!! I was thinking it is a bit early to be getting PMT...I dont think I can stand 9 more days of feeling weepy and knowing deep down that AF is coming to visit me :(
On a positive note, it is really nice to log on and read your messages on here! It cheers me up and I start thinking how nice it would be if we could please get our BFPs!!!!! :)

Well I will talk to you later maybe, take care xxx (only 9/10 days to go!!!!!!)

Hey! Think we are finally online at the same time.

It's lovely to come on here and read your messages too :hugs: It's nice to have a personal buddy to go through this with, especially as our cycles are pretty much exactly the same. Would be nice to keep this post going until we get our :bfp: hopefully that will be this month for both of us. Then we can promote ourselves to bump buddies :happydance:

Sorry to hear you are feeling emotional, fingers crossed it's a good sign. Try and stay positive hun (I know it's hard) keep stong and i'm sure your :bfp: will be on it's was very soon.

I've had LOADS of cm today! Dunno if i'm bloody ovulating late or what? This is so confusing and tiring lol as i've carried on :sex: just incase! Hubby thinks it's fantastic!!!!

I'm thinking I might give OPKs a go next month, but i've had these thoughts before then changed my mind because I don't wanna become more obsessed than I already am :wacko:

xx

Hey! Yes I can see you are online! Yayyyy!

I am not going out tonite as I have work tomorrow and also I have pretty much cut out all alcohol from my diet in an attempt to be more healthy!!! He he!! I have also stopped drinking milk and most dairy products but that was more for general health than fertility!! Are you out going anywhere nice this wknd?

So you have had CM? Was it EWCM? Thats really odd hey! Maybe you can see what happens this month and then try the OPK's? I am thinking of doing that too as I only guess when I am OV when I see my EWCM I usually BD...unfortunately my DH has a very low sex drive so we pretty much only BD once every 'fertile' week [!!!] and I try and make it so it is when I get the EWCM...he is quite laid back about having children whereas my body clock is ticking very loudly indeed!!!!! I wish we could BD more but I dont want to force him! Its quite hard!

So anyway I was wondering with Clomid, doesnt that usually make you produce more eggs than usual? Do you get quite bad OV pains?

xxxx

Today my cm has been thicker and white and kind if jelly like in consistency. I just dunno what my body is doing, guess I will have to wait 9/10 days to find out!

I'd like to say i'm trying to be healthy and I am but i've just given in and had a huge pizza! Comfort food is much needed especially as I don't wanna drink any alcohol either. Yeah, the Clomid has made me have stronger cramps, hope that's because i'm popping out multiple eggs.

Try not to worry too much about how many times you :sex:, you are making sure you are doing it around ovulation and as we know it only takes the one :spermy: to wiggle his way through! I'm pretty sure once you get your :bfp: you will be thankful that his sex drive is low haha! (no offence there, just trying to make you smile). How old is your DH? Mine is 37 next May and he's as manic as me about having a :baby: Problem is he wants to :sex: all the bloody time. Sounds like you and I can't get a happy medium here lol xx

My DH or rather DF (we are getting married next Aug!) is 35! He is so not bothered about having a baby, especially as at the moment we are having some mild financial troubles, so I do feel bad about wanting children, but I am 32 and I think that esp. if I dont get preg. straight away that we should start trying now...he is not convinced...but wont wear a condom and I dont take the pill or anything......! From time to time I talk to him and say that I think my AF will be "late" (tho she does appear on time every time lol) I know that he would really be pleased if I got a BFP!

You are lucky to BD so much...I wish we could do it more often!!! Ha ha we cant win!!

So any symptoms other than feeling tired and crampy? I guess 5/6 DPO is too early to tell? I am looking out for sore boobs, metal taste in mouth...but nothing yet!! Ha ha!!!

xxxxx

Well, I agree with you. I wish I had started to ttc earlier but kept putting it off. How I wish we had tried to start a family sooner. I was 35 in August and really do feel like i've let myself down by waiting as I think that's the reason it's taking us so long to conceive. Oh well, what's done is done.....We just have to keep on trying don't we sweetie.

This really is TMI but as i'm typing this I can feel cm coming down lol. Honestly I really am producing loads.......I just don't get it. Sorry to go on about it, it's just that it's really strange for me???? Clomid is supposed to dry up cm and I don't usually produce any anyway, so god knows where all this is coming from :wacko:

As for other symptoms, my (.)(.) feel a little sore but that's about it. Symptom spotting is so confusing, I often wonder if I imagine half of em lol xx

Increased CM is a great sign, my friend is due soon and she told me she gets loads of it!! Sore boobs is also a great sign love! I just had a feel of mine [oo-er!] and they are a little swollen but I get that sometimes anyways......

I keep reading peoples posts about BFPs and I get so jealous!!!!!!

xxxxx

Is it really? I have never bothered reading up about cm because it hasn't really applied to me before. Thanks for that xx

I read BFP stories too and feel jealous sometimes. Think it's only natural :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hun, you will be putting a post on here like that soon, i'm sure of it xx

Well, that's it for me tonight I'm beat. Bed time me thinks!

Looking forward to chatting again soon :hugs:

I am off to bed soon too. Have work tomorrow :-/

Sleep well and thanks for keeping me sane!! xxx

Hello hun, hope work has been ok for you today.

I've not been up to much today but me and DH are off round to a friends house this evening for a meal.

I'm still getting oozing cm and the cramps are still there except they are a little more frequent this afternoon.

Hope you are feeling ok, thinking of you :hugs:

Hey there!

Hope you had a nice meal at your friends' house! I have just finished work and have a sore throat...hope I am not getting a bloomin cold!

I have no symptoms today except the cold ones lol, and I am tired but thats nothing new! Sod's law this morning my DF and I BD'd! I thought, what a waste of time, isnt that mean!!! But who knows maybe I OV'd late!

Not long till we can test!!! Its getting rather exciting isnt it! I hope one of us if not both of us is lucky!!!

Hope your weekend has been great so far :)

xxxx )(

:wave:

Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy :hugs: Hope you are feeling better today, having a relaxing day and keeping that possible cold away :flower:

I'm fine thanks (still got the cramps) and had a good time last night, it was good to relax and enjoy myself. Only had a meal and watched X Factor but we had a laugh :p

Hey, I really hope you Ov'd late too, fx you did and you have caught that eggy. Like you said not long now until we can poas, have you decided when that's gonna be for you?

xx

Hi! Happy Sunday!
I just got in from work and staving off my cold with a nice beef stew later this evening!!

How are you feeling today? Still crampy? I bet thats a good sign! Maybe the eggy is burying itself in preparation for 9 months of growing!!! :)

As for poas........I was going to do it on Friday or Saturday....then it will be CD 27 I think....so should show a positive...but so far no symptoms at all!! How about you..when will you test?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"