Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Hi! Happy Sunday!
I just got in from work and staving off my cold with a nice beef stew later this evening!!

How are you feeling today? Still crampy? I bet thats a good sign! Maybe the eggy is burying itself in preparation for 9 months of growing!!! :)

As for poas........I was going to do it on Friday or Saturday....then it will be CD 27 I think....so should show a positive...but so far no symptoms at all!! How about you..when will you test?

xxx

Scrap that, I would be CD 28 I think!

Hi girls, can I join your thread? I am CD23 I think I am 7 or 8 dpo, didn't OPK, had loads EWCM on 7 Nov an cramps so I am taking it from the 8th being 1dpo. Whether thats right or not I dont know. I need a tww buddy/buddies.

I even did a test stupid I know but I bought 20 10miu strip tests from ebay for under £3, so I thought what the hell I have loads of them. I am a POAS addict. It was a BFN anyway which is to be expected but it put me on a downer as I read that a womans HCG levels at 8dpo is 12.56, like I said before I could be 7dpo. But thinking about it logically it may not of even implanted, it can take upto 10 days. I have been having lots of cramps, high CP, some creamey/yellowey cm, but the biggest signs for me are no headaches as I suffer from chronic daily headache which only goes when I am pregnant (I have 2 kids already and want one more) and I have had no boob pain which I always get after ovulation. So I am really hoping as I am getting so fed up as everyone around me is pregnant, my sister just had a bubba, so did my nephew, my other nephew is expecting and so are 4 of my friends!! It is so unfair!!!! This is only my third cycle I normally have a 28-29 days cycle too so who knows what next week will bring, hopefully BFP's allround :) xx

Hi Ella! Thats very exciting...I am about 7DPO and having similar symptoms...lots of creamy CM and high CP (very high i could almost not reach!).....so have decided to be strong and hold off testing until next Friday when I will be CD 28 I think!!
When would you be testing??
I'm very sure it would be OK with Hope for you to join us...the more the merrier!

I have no kids this will be my first child, and is very much wanted by my DH and I!!

It will be so cool for us all to test and get our BFPs!!! :D

XXX

Hi ya thats fab, my name is Clare my daughter is Ella 8 and I have Callum who is 6. I have already been testing lol, POAS addict, BFN obviously but had so many tests couldn't resist! I am due on next Saturday, hopefully not though :) Sometimes my CP is so high I cannot reach it and then I think I hope I am feeling the right bit lol!!! I need some support as I dont get much from my friends as they dont understand and they are pregnant and seem to be so much wrapped up in themselves :-( I cried for a whole evening the day I found out my BF was pregnant we had been going through this together and the next day had the cheek to ask me to come to Mothercare with her. I was fuming, she kept ringing me all evening to go on about it and even got me round to check her so obvious BFP. It felt like she was rubbing it in. I have told her since how she made me feel but still does not seem to get it!! Sometimes I wonder why I bother!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no hon :( well you will get plenty of support on here, thats for sure!!!
My name is Claire! I am due next Sunday so near to your AF day...but am also hoping she stays away!!
I empathise about your BF....when mine was expecting her 1st she called me to tell me when I was on holiday and actually it ruined the next 2 days as all I could think about was why wasnt it my turn? I can understand your annoyance at her joy!! It must have been hard for you to see her BFP!
What tests have you bought? I have bought these Acon ones from the Internet with a test sensitivity of 10umil....so should be very sensitive...but I am not holding out much hope as we have not been using contraception for 13 months and every month I hope I am preg, AF shows up the same day and I am fed up!
Here's to a positive result for all of us this month!!! :D
xxx

Oh no hon :( well you will get plenty of support on here, thats for sure!!!
My name is Claire! I am due next Sunday so near to your AF day...but am also hoping she stays away!!
I empathise about your BF....when mine was expecting her 1st she called me to tell me when I was on holiday and actually it ruined the next 2 days as all I could think about was why wasnt it my turn? I can understand your annoyance at her joy!! It must have been hard for you to see her BFP!
What tests have you bought? I have bought these Acon ones from the Internet with a test sensitivity of 10umil....so should be very sensitive...but I am not holding out much hope as we have not been using contraception for 13 months and every month I hope I am preg, AF shows up the same day and I am fed up! :cry:
Here's to a positive result for all of us this month!!! :D
xxx

BF's are rubbish who needs them when I have you girls :) What a thing to do on your holiday I bet she expected you to be all happy and wanna talk babies.

I think they are one step strips you just dip in for 15 seconds, 10miu but BFN on 7 or 8dpo. I will test again the morning, lol!!! I have enough so I dont care, lol! xx

Ha ha I look forward to seeing your results in the morning.....good luck!!!!!!!

xxx

thanks babe, and just had a reply on another thread from a woman who has put my mind at rest re. HCG levels, I think she said they should only be 16 on 10dpo so I feel a bit happier now. Speak to you tomorrow or maybe tonight but we have X-Factor and I'm a Celevrity tonight so wanna watch them ones, gotta go and do tea now, best of luck xxx

Hi! Happy Sunday!
I just got in from work and staving off my cold with a nice beef stew later this evening!!

How are you feeling today? Still crampy? I bet thats a good sign! Maybe the eggy is burying itself in preparation for 9 months of growing!!! :)

As for poas........I was going to do it on Friday or Saturday....then it will be CD 27 I think....so should show a positive...but so far no symptoms at all!! How about you..when will you test?

xxx

Beef stew mmmm.....sounds good to me. Don't know about down where you are but it's bloody freezing up here today. I'm sat with heating and fire on! Could do with some of your beef stew to warm my cockles.

I'm with you on the testing, think i'm gonna do it Friday. Although in the last hour i've had some really strong cramps and I really am beginning to wonder if the Clomid has just made me ov really late this cycle? If that's the case then it will be too soon to test on Friday :dohh: Suppose I can do one though incase I did ov last week like I thought and if AF doesn't arrive, do another.

Hey i'm loving your second ticker! It's lovely xx

So, I see we have a new friend, hi Clare :wave: and welcome! The more the merrier!

Good luck with the test tomorrow, I would be doing the same as you if I was that well stocked up on test strips! I try and only keep 3 or 4 FRER in the house now, that kinda stops me poas everyday during the 2ww lol

xx

Hi Hope, thanks for making me feel welcome :). Could the cramps not be implantation? How many dpo are you again? The weather down here has not been too bad, had my heating though, I feel the cold, God I sound like an old woman I am only 33! I am not getting excited about a BFP tomorrow after what I have now read on other posts. I have a clear blue digital here too. I am a stay at home mum and I drive myself insane during the TWW as once the housework is done and I catched up with things on my Sky plus box I have a good few hours before the school run to google 2ww symptoms lol! I feel quite emotional today which I rarely do, I think if my DH so much snaps at me tonight I will be blubbing! Its hard as you dont know if they are PMS! I am still feeling very crampy, but can I ask you both something quite gross, we are all girls here right?lol! The creamey/yellowey cm that you have and so do I, do you just get it after a bowel movement, as when I do have one I get loads and then nothing.xx

It sure is hard to know if what we are experiencing are symptoms or just PMS but guess it's not long now until we find out.

I most definately don't mind you asking me anything! Like you said we are all girls! Well, I haven't noticed that I get more cm after a bowel movement, but was thinking that maybe it's the motion of bearing down that pushes down the cm?

I suppose the cramping i'm getting could be implantation yeah and i've never had such strong cramps before AF. This month I have had my first round of Clomid, so dunno if it's just that which has just made me ov late and get the pains or if they are something else. I had cramps on CD9 and thought I was ov then. I was prescribed Clomid for unexplained infertility and was ovulating OK on my own before but never really had cramps as such. I usually don't produce any cm either (due to an op I had) and Clomid is supposed to dry up cm so who knows where all this is coming from! xx

Thats what I was thinking, sorry TMI but not on knickers or really when I have had a pee just after number too, so it could just be a build up of it that gets pushed out!! Oh listen to us, if my DH could see he would be like eeeeeeewwwwwwww how gross!! I dont even discuss this kinda thing with my closest friends yet will talk freely about cm to a stranger, lol!!!!! If Clomid is meant to dry up CM then surely this must be a good sign, I would not of thought you were ovulating it would be far too late surely. These have got to be good cramps, thats what I keep telling myself!! Everytime I go upstair I check my boobs out to see if there are any changes, we currently have veiny, and raised bumps but this happens every cycle, the only thing I have not had until this evening is tender boobs, I always always have sore boobs after ovulating and nothing until tonight and they arent that tender, but the boob that is most tender has the most stabbing pains in it. Well only time will tell and hopefully not too long to wait!xx

I just want to say how cool it is that there are 3 of us here, all worrying about the same things! Its a real comfort to read that I am not the only one who checks her body's every little change, twinge and colour!!! Hahaha!

xxx

Hello ladies and how are we today? Clare have you poas today yet??? I have one test here and am going to do my best to wait until Friday! It sounds like all 3 of us will be testing on Friday!! How exciting!!
Any more symptoms today? I have woken up with a bloomin cold so am spending the day off work in bed...but I am kind of thinking AF may be on the way, I am not sure, she doesn't really let me know when she is coming anymore till on the day she is due I get the most terrible cramps about 2 hours before I start bleeding! Grrr!!!
Last nite my DH-to-be and I were talking and he told me that we can have a baby :) I know it seems silly to be happy, but its the first time he has actually said those very words. He has even started joking about the baby's name, as I know the first child I have we would like to call it Alex or Alexandra/ia :)
I hope that we all get the BFP we so badly want and deserve!!! Waiting is so stressful!! :-/

xxx

Hi hunnie

Yes I have POAS today and a BFN, damn those ebay tests, they were showing a shadow but thats the evap line, thats the only down fall with them. I woke up at 05:00 and had to pee so had to do the test then all tired eyed! I couldnt get back to sleep I was worrying about my daughter as she has a two day admission inc. overnight stay at Great Ormond Street on 7 Jan, which is my birthday, wonderful. I was there last week with her having more blood tests and back there tomorrow for a bone density scan and abdominal renal tract ultrasound. Ella was diagnosed with Celiac disease back in 2007 which means she has to have a strict gluten free diet for the rest of her life otherwise she can become very sick. On 7 Jan she has to have an gastroscopy and colonoscopy, so camera up and down both! Poor little mite she is only 8. I think as it is her first time there they want to cover all bases and make sure she is in tip top health. I am waiting for her tests results today to see if she is allergic to milk and lactose, I really hope not as it is bad enough excluding gluten (wheat, barley, oats and rye). My 6 year old son does not currently have it but there is a 1 in 10 chance of him developing it. With my next baby I just have to be really careful with weaning etc so I dont trigger it off.

Anyway, symptom wise for me today, bloody headache, probably through all my worrying, boob tenderness and high CP although hardly any CM to report. I think I am 9dpo but starting to feel like we have failed again this month. My hubby was not keen to have another to start off with as he has just turned 44 but I am 33 and want another, at the end of the day its me doing all the hard work!!lol!!! I have thought of a girls name, Macy so your not on your own in thinking ahead, lol!!

A cold is such a good sign for once in my life I want one!!!lol!!! You keep warm its yet another rainy and windy day in Hertfordshire.

Only time will tell, speak to you later xxxx

Hi Clare!
Sorry to hear about Ella that must be awful for her and the family to deal with. I hope her stay in GOSH goes well, I bet they are wonderful there and will take good care of you all!

I laughed when you said a cold is such a good sign...why is it? Ha ha ha I hope it is!! I am in Guernsey and weather today looks sunny/cloudy but no rain...

Only 4 days then I will test properly!! Dont worry about your BFN its too soon really!!

xxx

Yeah the cold thing, I have read on loads of sites that women who gone to have a BFP have colds in their TWW, so that is why I am jealous, lol!!!! So you never know!!!

No not long to go but yes it is still early but I am not a patient person.lol!!

In regards to Ella at least she in the best childrens hospital so undoubtly will be getting the best care which makes me very happy, its just a shame to have such a chronic illness at such a young age. There is alot worse off people that us and should thank God she is not as sick as some of the other kiddies in that hospital.

4 days and counting, woo hoo!! xx

that should read...women who go on to have a BFP

lol!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back