Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

I wish I felt more optimistic but I really dont think I will get my BFP this weekend... :(

Nor do I but we got keep thinking positive, I kept looking at that stick pleading with it just to turn a tad pink, lol, it is so disappointing, it took me 3 times with my son and I think I have just had it in my head the same will happen this time, if it doesnt onto cycle 4, I am fed up with spending half of a month wondering if I am pregnant, obsessing etc etc, it is so frustrating and upsetting but its not over until AF shows. I have a wicked headache at the minute and just taken stacks of painkillers, I know there could be a slight chance I could be pregnant but it hurts so much and the tablets haven't worked anyway! :-( Lets see what tomorrow brings xxx sending lots of babydust to you both xx

Oh I wish I had your optimism Clare! I feel like AF is coming..I think I feel crampy...I dont know!! Aaaaaah!! I have to be strong until the weekend......xxx

I remember when I got pregnant with Ella I had so many cramps and kept dashing off to the loo thinking AF was coming, I had really weird pulling pains and stabbing pains as time went on, it wasn't nice, I didn't think it was normal, but with my second I dont remember too much of any of it, perhaps as I had been through it once before and my insides were loosened up!lol!

So dont give up cramps are good signs and do you really get them this early before AF, as I normally get them the day and night before.

When Ella goes for her ultrasound tomorrow I feel like jumping on the table and ask them if there is something there!!lol!!!

POAS, will update in morning before going to London, in a way I dont want to know tomorrow as my dad and sister are coming for other reasons and my dad is my taxi and I wouldn't want to tell them but couldn't keep my mouth shut if you know what I mean. So the thought of having a BFP and they are all in the car would be torture, lol, but it aint gonna happen still early 10dpo even though one woman who I spoke to on here has really been trying for ages and started talking about betas whatever they are, she seemed to know what she was talking about and she said a woman who is 10dpo should have hcg of around 16, my tests are 10, so we shall see, I did another test this afternoon, couldnt resist, nout!!! Chin up and hope you feel better soon. xxxx p.s. my headache has only just gone off, 6 hours of pain, oooouuucchh!!! xx

Wheres Hope today? I am sure she said she was PAOS today too! When I got up this morning I kept wondering if the other lady had her BFP.xx

I'm here! I've been busy catching up on your chat, wow you two have got the gift of the gab today :rofl: Only joking, anyway it's rubbed off on me, think this is gonna be a long post!

Before I start, I have changed the title of this thread.....dunno if you both noticed :winkwink:

So, Claire (cdj1), I agree that it is lovely that there are 3 of us now. You are definately not the only one checking your body for every twinge, i'm right there with you :wacko: I'm positively obsessed at the moment lol.

Sorry to hear you have a cold. Keep warm and rest hun ya never know Clare could be right! I've actually heard something like that somewhere before :hugs: Keep thinking positive and stay strong, i'm sure your :bfp: is on it's way very soon.

I am sooooooooooo pleased for you that your OH finally agrees with you about having a :baby: it's wonderful news. You must feel so much more relaxed with all this and hopefully he will to, it may make things easier in the :sex: department, if ya know what I mean xxxx

Clare (ellaandcallum), Sorry you have tested BFN, but try not to stress too much, it really is a little early yet hun. Try and stay positive, I know it's hard but just try and think that there is still time, you are not out yet. It sounds as if you have enough to stress about at the moment. Sending :hugs: to little Ella, bless her. So much to go through at that age, but like Claire said i'm sure GOSH will take wonderful care of her. Ella is your baby and you are bound to be worried, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope everything goes well for her xxxx

As for me, i'm still getting cramps and cm! No change there except I have felt 'odd' today. Can't explain what I mean really, it's difficult. Just feel a bit sickly but not actually feeling sick as such, very tired and generally crappy. Maybe i'm coming down with something. Hope that something is a :bfp: lol

Baby dust to all 3 of us!

:dust:

I remember when I got pregnant with Ella I had so many cramps and kept dashing off to the loo thinking AF was coming, I had really weird pulling pains and stabbing pains as time went on, it wasn't nice, I didn't think it was normal, but with my second I dont remember too much of any of it, perhaps as I had been through it once before and my insides were loosened up!lol!

So dont give up cramps are good signs and do you really get them this early before AF, as I normally get them the day and night before.

When Ella goes for her ultrasound tomorrow I feel like jumping on the table and ask them if there is something there!!lol!!!

POAS, will update in morning before going to London, in a way I dont want to know tomorrow as my dad and sister are coming for other reasons and my dad is my taxi and I wouldn't want to tell them but couldn't keep my mouth shut if you know what I mean. So the thought of having a BFP and they are all in the car would be torture, lol, but it aint gonna happen still early 10dpo even though one woman who I spoke to on here has really been trying for ages and started talking about betas whatever they are, she seemed to know what she was talking about and she said a woman who is 10dpo should have hcg of around 16, my tests are 10, so we shall see, I did another test this afternoon, couldnt resist, nout!!! Chin up and hope you feel better soon. xxxx p.s. my headache has only just gone off, 6 hours of pain, oooouuucchh!!! xx

All the best for tomorrow Clare I hope Ella has a clear result....and why not ask the ultrasound person if she can give u a quick scan lol!!! :haha:
Cant believe you have had a headache for 6 hours??!! That is surely a good sign???!!!
I am going to bed soon (well, thats the plan anyway...) as I have told work I will be in tomorrow ha ha ha ha!! :cry: I will see how I feel!!!

Hope - ha ha yes we have been gassing a lot today havent we, I guess thats what happens when you have too much time on your hands..I am a bit bored of laying around feeling sorry for myself today and have told work I will be in tomorrow after having today off sick.....ha ha what a joke!

Not long now till we can all test........!!! :happydance:

Speak to you both soon, lots of Baby Dust and stuff!!!!!! :hugs: xxxxx

Good night hun, sleep well xx

Hi Girls and my first Hi to Hope of the day

Loving the new name, lol!! If we dont get BFP's we should start again next month, now whos being negative lol!!!

Lots of stress going on at the mo, Ella is so brave and never shows that she is afraid but I am sure things will work out fine with her.

Hope I have nothing better to do in the afternoons as I say once housework is all done then I am straight on the internet, normally facebook but loving our little journey and regularly check through during day/evening. Far too much time on my hands that is why I need this baby, lol!!! It is so much easier now hubby is up for it, for about 3 years he has known I wanted another one but never gave in until he saw how much it affected me until my BF got pregnant, she is 14 weeks now.

Claire, I am used to headaches as I normally get them everyday (Chronic Daily Headache) but like I said the other day I have not had any headaches for over a week until today so its been a respite and I thought it was a sign, but this one came back with a vengance! I dont suppose it helps always on this laptop!!!lol!!

Hope your symptoms are sounding very promising, did you test? and Claire so are yours, mine seem to of eased off apart from now having sore boobs and odd cramping but CP still high, so I dunno.

Speak to you tomorrow girls, it will be in the evening most probably as at GOSH but not leaving until 12:00 so I may check in with a POAS update, we all know its gonna be a BFN!! now back to I'm a Celebrity xxxx

No, I haven't tested yet, i'm going to be a very good girl and wait until Friday at the earliest............well try to anyway :rofl:

I'm watching I'm A Celebrity too, thought Kim was amazing then. There is NO WAY I could have done that!!!!

Your little girl sounds like a very brave little bunny and i'm sure she will be fine too. Be sure to check in and let us know how everything went. Maybe we will hear from you before you leave tomorrow (hope it's :bfp: news), but if you don't get chance to get on here, hope you have a safe journey and everything goes ok. Good luck with your test too!

Goodnight and try to sleep well :hugs:

Morning girlies hope you are all good and Claire feeling better :)

Again BFN at 10dpo, however the last 2 nights have been waking at 05:00 busting for a pee and feeling sick through imense hunger, never get that at that time!! So was down stairs stuffing my face!! Been have hot flushes too. This morning lots of Cm but quite slippery abit like EWCM, CP see nice and high and it all feels very soft in there, lol!! Boobs still hurt and a dull headache, who knows,.

Speak to you when I get back from London, have a good day girls. xxx

Good Afternoon girls!

Clare - I hope all went very well today. Do you get the results straight off or is there a waiting period?

Have you poas yet Hope? I confess I did yesterday...I couldnt resist, but BFN....and today apart from having a rotten cold, I have the following symptoms, feeling so hungry I feel sick in the morning (like u Clare), boobs quite tender today, CP high and fairly soft though I cant always tell! Very tired though could be my cold, and a feeling in my womb region of something...but I am guessing that it is AF coming! Oh and I have a lot of creamy CM more than usual. I dont know why I am listing these like they are good...I dont think I will get a BFP this month...I just know it!!! Sorry to sound so neg. but I just imagine I would "know" if I was preg. and I am usually right every month lol!!!!

Speak to you all soon
xxx

Hi Girlies

Clare, I really hope everything went OK in London, i've been thinking of you.

Claire, no I haven't poas because I am determined not to until at least Friday! My 'symptoms' are still there, it's quite funny as we all seem to be feeling the same. Hope that's a good sign for us, fx eh? I'm so sorry you both got BFN today, it's such a downer isn't it? That's why i'm trying to keep off the sticks. Please try and think positive, we are all not out until AF arrives, so let's muster up all the PMA we can find and keep her away. Also, most ladies I know who have been pregnant have said they all felt like AF was coming, so please don't give up hope :hugs: :hugs:

I'm just about finished here at work, so I will chat to you both later on this evening xx

Girls...I was just wondering...are we all going to test around the same time this weekend and was wondering if we should all use the FRER tests as they seem to be the best ones, then we can all post our sticks on here!
I am thinking about testing on Saturday morning (when AF is due I think!) at around 8am!
What about you girls? :D

xxx

Hi girls

Today has been a stressful one ladies, lots of running around and sitting in bloody traffic, I am knackered. The lady who did Ella's ultrasound said everything seems to be fine but obviously the consultant has to look at the results. The dexa scan, she did not say anything but asked me if there was a chance I could be pregnant because of the X-ray machine, so of course I had to step out even though I just have this feeling I am out too, cant help but feeling negative today :-( Then my BF rang me up to tell me someone from the school had her scan today and is having a boy and then started talking about herself, no change there then!!lol!!

I have a clear blue digital so I was going to save that until Saturday as I dont have too many pennies until DH gets paid next week. But I will try and upload the ebay strip ones if anything appears on them. My CP is still high (I think) and soft but hardly any CM now. I feel very tired and abit run down. I wont be that early, lol, my kids sleep in until 10:30 on the weekend, I am very lucky!!! I was tempted to do it Friday I nearly gave in and used it today but got a grip of myself!!lol!!

Between us the signs do seem promising but on the other hand similar to AF. I really felt like asking that ultrasound lady to scan me just to show Ella how its done, lol!!!

11dpo tomorrow so I will be POAS again, what does keep me positive is my BF tested 5 days before AF on ebay tests and got a BFN then got her BFP the day her AF was due. I have also been reading alot of women dont normally get their BFP until 12dpo so I am trying to hold onto some hope. Speak to you later if I can xxxx

Hiya Clare, glad your stressful day is nearly over and i'm so pleased to hear that all went well. When do you get Ella's results from today's tests? Bet it didn't help when your BF called either, some people can be so insensitive at times can't they, it just seems to have more effect on us when it's someone close who you would expect to be a little bit more considerate :hugs:

Glad you are trying to keep positive, not long now until your possible :bfp: will show. They can be shy ya know, and will only show when they want! Fx that's the case here hun xx

Claire, How you feeling? Hope your cold is easing off a bit now. Yeah, I think it's a great idea to test and put the pics on here! I will be using a FRER too, and Saturday morning sounds good to me xx

Ladies what do you think to this for an idea - shall we send each other a pic so we can put a face to the name!? Think you can do it through PM on here, or we could just e-mail them. Just thought it would be nice to see what you both look like. Of course if you don't want to that's fine. I won't be offended :hugs:

Hi Hope

I haven't had the results today but the ultrasound woman didnt seem concerned :) They found her spleen and that was the main thing as some celiacs do not have spleens, strange hey?

We can email each it other, can I put my email address on here? I will anyway its
[email protected]

So go ahead and send me an email so I have your contact details. I wont email my clear blue as it is pretty straight forward but would love to see yours and Claire's pics, I could email my ebay strip pics starting from tomorrow? Just so you can see those horrid evap lines, lol! I am not sure how good I can get the pic but I will do my best, I am having a day in tomorrow so will have plenty of time to fiddle with them.

This evening I really felt like AF was coming and have had a low left hand side pain not sure if it is relevant but cramps are good, lol! I also have lower back pain again and checked the good old CP and still high and soft. Everytime I go to the loo I am always having a prod!lol!! One of these days the kids will walk in, lol! We dont have a lock on the door as Callum has locked himself in twice before so not good. Again, increased hunger, about 15 mins after tea I was starving!! I dont normally get this hungary! But last night was dreadful I just had to get up and eat, and yesterday on the way back from the school I had to pick some choc up as I knew if I didnt eat soon I would be sick!!

So still trying to stay positive. I am hoping I perhaps ovulated a little later say Sunday or Monday instead of Saturday which is what I have been basing my dates on, I had lots of EWCM on that Sat night but do you not ovulate a day or two later, is it imminent and also I did have it for quite a few nights I think the last night being the Monday. But last BD the Sunday morning, before it was Tuesday 3, Thurs 4, and Friday 6th so I think I have done it at the right time. Roll on Saturday xxx

BFN again I think. There was a shadow of aline but unsure if it had colour, I kept tilting it in different lights but I am pretty sure its a def BFN. Feel crap today, massive migraine and Ella is off school with a very bad cold and chest, she is going to the doctors soon as she has had this cough for over a week now, there seems to be alot of it about at the moment. How are you girls today? Apart from the headache I felt tearful earlier like I couldn't cope and everything was just getting to me, silly little things which made me shed a tear or two, lol!!

Speak to you this evening anyway xxx

Dear Clare and Hope

I hope you are both well! I am just getting over my cold thank goodness! Work today was a right mission and I was so pleased when 2pm came and it was time to head home!

Clare - naughty girl testing again!!! Ha ha!! :D Thats exactly what I would be doing but instead I have been good today and havent tested! Sorry to hear you are feeling so tearful, it sounds like Ella's results will be positive ones? I really hope you arent getting a visit from AF! And I am totally with you on the whole checking myself thing, looking at my CM etc etc!! Ewww!!!

Hope - how are you today? Any more positive looking symptoms???

I have now bought an FRER from Boots today, I felt like I was on a secret misson..it was very exciting!!! They are so expensive arent they!! Luckily there was a 2 for 1 on FRERs so I have 2! Aaaah! I will be testing around 08:00h on Saturday morning...but not if I feel crampy as I do get very obvious cramps on the day AF is due so I will know she is coming.....but I hope she doesnt of course and of course I hope you girls also get BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be around 11 DPO on Saturday I think, so if no AF on Saturday then I should get a faint positive result!! Heres hoping!!!

This is my email address to send your photos to girls, it would be lovely to see your faces!!! [email protected]

Speak to you later :)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"