Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Hi you two!

I have just been out for a nice meal, but can still feel some mild cramps even after 1 or 2 glasses of wine.....hmmmm.....

Good luck for tomorrow! I wont be testing if I get cramps though, it wont be worth it!

Speak to you in the morning I hope and Baby Dust!!! :)

xxxx

Well I just poas (FRER) and as I suspected its a BFN :(

Never mind...I have decided to start using OPK's this month! Come on witch!! Ha ha!!

Hope you get some better news than me ladies :)

xxx

Sorry to about your BFN, I have a BFN too. I did expect to wake up with AF but nothing, really had the bad cramps and just the feeling that it was there last night, but nothing. It will probably show today or tomorrow. Oh well lets think positive and hope we get our BFP's before Xmas, Zoe has not checked in yet, do you think she has got her BFP? Fingers crossed. But its not over until the witch shows. xxxxxx

I want my AF to show quickly too so I can get on with it again this coming month, ebay sell very cheap OPK's about 20 for £3, worth a look as you really need to POAS twice a day and not first thing in the morning with those. I think I am gonna test about 12pm and 8pm so I dont miss my window. xxxx

*HUGS* Clare :(

Like you say though its not over till the witch comes...but I am feeling very crampy so expecting her any day now :(

Have a good weekend girls xxxx

Still no sign of the witch, I had a really weird stabbing pain that lasted for about a minute or two right down middle of my lower belly. I keep hoping that maybe its implanted late or I have got my dates wrong lol CD28 so it should come tomorrow. I have spent the afternoon with my 3 month old nephew and my mum and sister just kept on saying I should have another one to give Liam a playmate, if only they knew, I havent told them otherwise they will keep going on at me. Oh well I just want the witch to show her face now so I can get cracking again!!:-(

Still no sign of mine either, but I keep feeling some dull aches down there. This sucks :(

I wish it would hurry up so I can start poas! Here's to using OPK's!!!! :D

xxx

I just read a great journal on here, the lady only got her BFP a week after witch should of arrived, maybe some hope left? xxxxx She kept getting BFN's all the time! xxx

Hello you two, i'm so sorry about the BFN's. But you are both so right, you are not out yet so keep ya fx :hugs:

Claire, it's nice to hear that you went out and relaxed last night hun. Is it tomorrow that you are going away? xx

Clare, yes I've also heard about many women not getting a positive until way after AF was due, so fx hun xx

Yes you are right I did get my BFP, well I did 4 FRER actually just to be sure. Tested last night first time about 11pm. It's taken me until now to find the courage to post though, I kind of feel awful for you girls :hugs: The only thing I can say to you both is that just because you are having AF signs, it doesn't mean she's coming. I really do feel like AF is coming too. Having cramps all the time (well actually they feel more like aches) but aparently it's natural and just a sign that your womb is getting the bean in place. Therefore please don't give up hope, as long as AF stays away there is always hope :hugs:

xxxx

Zoe congratulations hun I am so pleased for you, 4 tests!!!! You go girl, I had a sneaky feeling you were preggers, yeah I am feeling pretty shite today to be honest but very very pleased for you. I just hope next month will be my month but I am not giving up hope yet. I do remember when I was pregnant before I had AF signs but we will see, not holding out much hope. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and good luck with it all. Take care of yourself hunnie and dont feel bad about posting your fantastic news on here!! Once again congratulations. xxxxxxx

Aw Clare thanks you so much, your post has made me cry! I really did feel bad about posting it, knew you would be happy for me but also know how hard it is to hear sometimes too.

Your time will come again sweetheart, i'm sure of it. I've been trying ages with many many ups and downs and I have got here eventually and you will too. I hope this is not goodbye? I would like to pop in on you and Claire to see how you are getting on if that's ok? It's really been wonderful having you two and I really appreciate you being there for me.

I hope you are feeling better soon hun, and I really am keeping my fingers crossed for both of you xxxxx

Of course you can pop in anytime and join us, when was your last AF by the way and if you dont mind me asking when did you BD? Loving your new ticker!!lol!! Its been a great 2 weeks, you both have been so supportive, and just want witch to come so I can get on with it and hopefully have an early Xmas pressie. I have already seen dummies and bottles on ebay I want they are so cute, but am not gonna tempt fate and start a bottom drawer!! I think I just had it in my head that it took me 3 months with Callum but I am older now Kev is 44 so that does make a difference, I am blessed already to have 2 lovely children. I want you to pop by anyway so I can ask you loads of questions, lol!! xxxxx

Hi Zoe!!!!!

Great news!!! :) :) This is brilliant :-D, oh my god I bet you cant believe it!!! You deserve it and don't worry..Clare and I will be joining you in another forum very soon I bet!!!!

Take care of yourself and it will be nice for you to pop in and say hi of course!!

Lots of love
xxx

My last AF was on 27th October. Dunno when I ovulated, usually I ov around day 14, but this time with the Clomid i'm pretty sure I ov early. As for :sex: well, every other day on average, sometimes everyday! We were obviously desperate lol. Actually DH has already asked me today if thats the end of his :sex: days for a while. My reply was that it's the end of em full stop lol!

Hi Zoe!!!!!

Great news!!! :) :) This is brilliant :-D, oh my god I bet you cant believe it!!! You deserve it and don't worry..Clare and I will be joining you in another forum very soon I bet!!!!

Take care of yourself and it will be nice for you to pop in and say hi of course!!

Lots of love
xxx

Aw thank you hun, I don't know how to feel really! I'm shocked because I just really didn't expect it, something came over me last night to poas, I did and it came up straight away.

I KNOW you two will be joining me very soon, I just know it.

PMA & baby :dust:

good luck & best wishes

lots of love to both of you :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

If it is this weekend you are going away Claire, have a good time sweetie xx

My last AF 25 Oct and we only BD on 3, 5,7 &8th so I reckon I may of ovulated a day or two later and missed my chance but no sign of AF yet if it hasn't come by Wednesday I will go to Superdrug and buy one of their tests as they are super sensitive and have good reviews, I might not bother with the ebay hcg strips as they do get alot of evap lines and the dye runs etc so I am gonna look into OPK's if I need them, which more than likely I will although there is still some slight hope. I think I need to bd a bit more but the thing is we both get knackered and having 2 kids anyway its hard to get sneaky ones in, Ella is a night owl and can still be awake at 11pm so I like to make sure they are both asleep!lol! When I look back at this thread what stands out the most is you had loads of cm, which seems to be the big sign for you.

Claire, have you come on yet? Were you due on today?

If you dont get back to me I will assume you are on your hols and try and have a nice time. Have a nice weekend girlies. xx

BD does wear you out and it does not become fun in the end just a purpose, if you know what I mean but once I get preggers I am sure that will be me done for a while, I am not one for wanting to do it all the time anyway and especially in this weather dont like to get my bits out, lol!! Too cold!!!lol!!! xxx

Well still no sign of AF but some more low cramps today. She is due tomorrow though so we will see...

Generally I am feeling pretty low after finding out a close family friend got killed I am not in the best of spirits but flying to London today with my mum to do some retail therapy!! I am sure it will work! Though I best not try any clothes on in case I am having a FAT day lol!

Any luck today Clare?????

Have a relaxing sunday girls and if Zoe sees this I hope you are well hun and still reeling from the shock I bet!!! I am pleased for you! It will be our time soon I am sure!!

xxxx

Claire, I ran out of tests, lol, thats what I get for testing 3 times again for how ever many days!!!lol!! Still no cramps for me, I should be due on today if its gonna be a 28 day cycle, sometimes I have a 29 day so that should be tomorrow. I think as I had spotting on 24 Oct but not counting that as my first day or do you think I should. Boobs are very sore and I had heartburn last night. I will get some in Superdrug on Wednesday if she hasnt shown her face, you never know though Claire we still could be in with a chance. I had real bad cramps Friday night and was positive AF would show but nothing, CP was real low last night so i thought well thats me defo out but then this morning I cant even reach it so I just think it fluctuates throughout the day. Some CM around the cervix, sounds gross doesnt it, a bit wet too when I wipe but I suppose the increase could be due to AF round the corner:-(

Again I am sorry to hear about your friend but going to London will take your mind off things, try not to look at baby clothes!!lol!!

Zoe I hope you are feeling OK and not sick yet!!! I bet you still cant take it in. I was thinking about you this morning I bet it doesnt feel real!!

Anyway take care you two and Claire update me if AF shows up.
Lots of love xxxx

Hello

Thank you both of you for asking after me, it's really nice of you. I'm doing ok, i'm just a bit manic about these cramps i'm having, really wanna hang onto to this little bean and every twinge I get is scaring me. Clare, did you still feel cramps when you were pregnant before? Also can I just say that if you have been testing with ic's only, don't belive them!!! All the ic's I have used are still showing negative and my symptoms are exactly what you are describing. I've done 7 FRER and 1 digital now and they are all most defo positive. My advice would be to get a FRER......you never know xx

Claire, i'm really sorry to hear about your friend. As you know I lost mine recently and it's devastating, my thoughts are with you :hugs: xx

Good luck with the testing both of you, really hope you are joining me very soon :hugs:

The cramps are fine, I had so many for a good few weeks, its natural dont worry, I would be doubled up at times, if it is accompanied by bleeding then obviously seek help but I would not worry at the moment, its OK! Really the internet cheapies are showing negative for you? What make and sensitivity are they? Maybe there is hope for me then :) Reply quick I wanna know, lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->