Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

I am 11dpo now, I do hope I might see a faint line tomorrow but still not feeling positive. I have been to docs as headaches have been so severe and he gave me some diazepam, woo hoo, happy days, he is aware I am TTC so if I am pregnant I will stop them immediately but I could not shake of this horrible headache, my neck was killing me!!!!! So do you have a short luteal phase then Claire? if your AF is due Sat and you will be 11dpo, I will be 14dpo then. I sent you some pics to laugh at so just waiting on Hope now I cant resist testing I am an addict, I did 3, lol!!! was bored!!!lol!!! I kept thinking the HCG level might increase throughout the day!! I am a mad woman!!!!!lol!!!

Get on facebook too girls!!! see ya late gotta have my dinner now, will be on here after Waterloo Road!!!lol!! xxxxxx

When is AF due then hun? Oh no those headaches sound AWFUL!! Diazepam sounds fun!!! Can i have some please??? he he!!!!

What is a luteal phase? Is that the time when your levels increase due to OV? In which case I dont know how long it is I only guess by BD-ing when I see the EWCM...anyway when I was at Boots I bought a FR ovulation test kit with 5 sticks so that even if AF comes, I can look forward to finding out when I OV and then get busy seducing the OH!!!! He he!!!

I cannot believe you have taken 3 TESTS!!! STOP IT!!! :D You will drive yourself mad!!!

I cannot wait for Saturday but so far no more symptoms except some mild cramps after I weed yesterday which always happens a few days before AF comes :(

Speak soon!! p.s. It was great to see your face! Cant wait to see Hope's!

xxx

Hiya you two and thanks for your e-mail addresses, will send some pics when I have finished typing this post. Never had anyone so excited to see my face before lol !!!

I've also felt very tearful today Clare :cry: I'm just so negative about everything, think i've got PMT and i've got AF pains and sure she is on her way. Like you, everything seems to be getting to me today. Hope your migrane has eased and Ella is feeling better too? Sorry it was BFN again, wow you really are a POAS addict aren't you!

Glad to hear you are getting over your cold now Claire. If it's any consolation, work has been a pain in the ass for me today too. Actually if i'm honest everything has been hard work for me today! I've really got the blog on! Feeling a bit better now i'm on here though. Well done with getting the FRER on BOGOF! :thumbup: It's a good saving, and you are right they are not cheap! Aren't you tempted to POAS now they are in the house though? I'm not, I just think all I will see this month is a BFN so i'm not gonna bother until Saturday (if AF not here by then of course).

In answer to your question the luteal phase is the time between ovulation and AF hun and it has to be at least 10 days long to support a pregnancy, or so i've read anyway.

Right ladies i'm off to send my pics now. Hope they don't scare you too much! xx

Sent you both a picture of me and hubby.

Looking forward to seeing yours xx

Just got ya pic Claire, you look so different to what I imagined. Funny how you get an image in your head of what someone looks like and they turn out to be nothing like! You look a lovely couple and I love your hair, I wish blonde hair suited me but found out from experience that it doesn't!

I'm absolutely fed up today. Like you i'm convinced AF is on it's way. I'm hoping and praying the :witch: stays away for all three of us.

TTC is such a stressful journey isn't it? When i'm feeling low like this I turn into a different person and my poor hubby takes the brunt of it. Luckily it's like water off a ducks back for him, he's so supportive and understanding. Good job or else I would be single by now!

It's nice that we all have each other to talk to :hugs:

Gosh I sound like such a moaner and unfortunately today I am! I think i'm gonna go now, have a bath and get in bed and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Have a good evening and chat to you both tomorrow. Thanks for listening, take care and good night xx

Sent pics to you now Zoe, so we all know what we look like, very strange, you both are alot different to what I imagined!! A good thing though!!! My AF is due Sat/Sun I normally have a 28 or 29 day cycle.

The diazepam are fab and the other night I had a cocodomol with them, I felt like I pissed, it was great, but without the hangover. Its still slightly there, it was such a humdinger of a one that its gonna take probably until tomorrow to go, I hope, I gonna have another diazepam before I go to bed, God I sound like a right junkie!!!lol!!! Its just been a stressful 10 days and the TWW doesnt help!

I felt like doing another test this evening, lol, its because I have loads you should get some from ebay, well cheap and great if you just want to POAS!!! Next month I am gonna get ovulation predictor sticks and see how I get on. I am wondering if it is gonna take me longer now I am older, I will be 34 in Jan and really want another one before I turn 35, and plus Kev's getting that bit older too.

Will update with POAS tomorrow, pmsl!!! Might try and get a pic on just for the hell of it!!
Love to you both xxxx

Initially I was joining all these different forums and posting but most of the women are American and seem too OTT and a couple of people have completely ignored me, I am like hello I am here......but now I have found you two I dont need anymore support, you girls have been great and very supportive and hope we can continue until we get our BFP's and throughout pregnancy too. xxxx

Afternoon girls, presented again with BFN so pretty sure I am out this month, had some lotioney cm today, cp still seems high but if I do have my period I am not even gonna bother checking cp next month as what I have experienced would count for nothing.

Any symptoms for you girls? fingers crossed for all of us on Sat, lots of baby dust to us! xxxxx

Hi girls!
Sorry I havent posted today I have been at work....
This morning I had some quite obvious AF cramps, and to be honest I really think AF is coming I have absolutely no different symptoms to usual, so I am packing tampons with me to work and I will expect her to arrive dead on time on Saturday or I will eat my hat!!!

Clare, I am with you - next month I am most definitely using FR's ovulation kit which has 5 sticks in. I did mention to the OH that I wanted a baby by now and wondered why it is taking so long, his reply was basically what will be will be! Aaaaaah! I am glad he is not as obsessive as me though!!

Anyway I hope you are well, Zoe if you are around, hello, any news about your BFP/symptoms?

Hugs for you both :D
xxx

Hi Clare, Thanks for the pics i've only just got to see them. You look totally different to what I imagined, especially your school pic lol. You have a lovely family and your children are soooooooooo cute, you must be very proud. It's nice that we know what we all look like now, kind of makes it more personal I think.

So, how's your head today? Your comment about feeling pissed on the tablets made me :rofl:

I've not had a bad day today, but not good either. I really do feel like AF is on her way now. I'm very irritable, feeling tired and got the usual pains I get before AF due. So i'm pretty sure i'm out aswell :cry:

All this ttc business is so stressful and every month that passes it seems to get harder and harder to cope with. I'm just trying to stay positive and hope that the Clomid helps me. I've read a few stories on here of ladies getting :bfp: on the second month of taking it so i'm hoping the same goes for me.

I know what you mean about the age thing, I was 35 in August and I really do feel too old already sometimes! Just keep trying to tell myself that I will get a BFP soon, that's all I can do :shrug:

Hope all 3 of us are wrong with thinking AF is on it's way. Maybe our BFPs are around the corner and are trying to trick us, although I doubt that's the case for me :dohh: Sadly, I know my body all too well when it comes to this time of the month.

Claire is quiet today, hope we didn't scare her off with the pics :rofl: Just joking! xx

Claire, my hubby says the same, it will happen when it happens, I am like you are not the one who immediately after ovulation is googling and symptom spotting and posting on forums, lol!! Talking to you and Zoe this month has helped me alot actually and I have not been as obsessive even though I have found myself googling CM tonight, as I have quite a bit of it today and I am constipated. I had very sharp strange pains right across my whole tummy last night that lasted for a few minutes dont know what the hell that was and at the minute I have mild cramping, I have calculated my dates wrong by one day so should be due on Sunday, maybe Monday if it is a 29 day cycle which I often get. So I am thinking maybe it is still early for me to get a BFP, maybe I am 11dpo today, just trying to cling onto some hope!!!lol!! My kids have been driving me mad today, thank God for the diazepam, lol!! I wish they were at school today but Ella's ears are now hurting her and I am not gonna send her with that and a chesty cough, and Callum is still full of cold. I could of done with a day to myself tomorrow.

I am not sure if CM is meant to be dry before period, what do you think? I had wet, slippery cm yesterday or the day before and now lots of lotioney cm so I am confused as I read it can me a sign of pregnancy but feeling so doubtful. I hope we can all be CB next month if we dont get our BFP's this month, at least it would be a nice Xmas pressie if we get pregnant next month, I think I worked out testing would be a few days or so before Christmas. I am not bothered about drinking over Xmas anyway as I am not a drinker, I only tend to drink if I am out with my mates which isnt too often at the mo, so more of a binge drinker, the last time I went out was Halloween and ended up rolling it on the floor and ripped my good jeans and had cuts and bruises on my legs, and I am a mother of 2!!!lol!!! Disgraceful!!!

Will test again tomorrow, lol! and will keep you posted!!! nite nite xxxx

:wave: Hi Claire, you were here after all! That's because I ran off for a pee during the typing of my post and you sneeked on lol.

Men have such a laid back approach to all this don't they. Wish I was a little bit more like it though, every month i'm driving myself more and more crazy! xx

I dont know if I am being thick Hope but the school pics are my kids, I love that piccie, its my fav of them!! I am not gonna get my old pics out now, I looked like a boy!!pmsl!!!xx

I drive myself crazy too and I hate feeling like this, I just want it to happen!!!!!! NOW!!!! I am so jealous of all my mates and they all have there scan pics on facebook and that makes me more depressed!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are all online woo hoo!! I have I'm a celeb on in the background!!!lol!! Still Team Andre!!!lol!!xx

I dont know if I am being thick Hope but the school pics are my kids, I love that piccie, its my fav of them!! I am not gonna get my old pics out now, I looked like a boy!!pmsl!!!xx

I knew that hun, I was just joking. At first I really did think it was you though, I must admit. Ella really looks like you! :hugs:

It is a lovely pic, can see why it's your favourite xx

We are all online woo hoo!! I have I'm a celeb on in the background!!!lol!! Still Team Andre!!!lol!!xx

Me too! I love Pete, he seems like such a nice guy. I'm off to see him next March and can't wait to see him in the flesh :blush:

Who do you like on i'm a celeb then? I like Kim, she makes me giggle. Loved it when she had a go at Jordan last night! xx

She does look like me, poor girl, lol!! Sometimes she looks like her Dad, she has his chin, the infamous cleft!!!lol!!! Callum looks like Kev, spitting image, he is a right mummys boy!! loves his snuggles whereas Ella is a daddys girl!!! xxx

Lucky you I would love to see the Andre, he is well fit!!!! I would married or not!!lol!! xx

Loving JLS too, lol!! and I want Olly to win X-Factor, love his wiggly hips!!I so would him!!lol!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->