it took an hour and a half......

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
.....to que to get into santa's grotto to see santa for 2mins!!! only did it as my nan paid 4 them to go. it cost £18 for the 3 boys to see santa, get a gift and a photo of all of em with santa.

(and the kids coming out that opened gifts looked like they had come from £1 shop!!!)

hugs hun

we nearly took luisa in the one at lakeside but someone coming outsaid they had been queing for 3 hours

went into town on the 12th and only queued for about 15 mins but was very in out too...

well i have let the kids open gifts, even though i said they could wait til xmas day.

baby has a cloth book with teether attached (nice gift), eldest has got an incredible hulk file-a-fax thing (very nice gift) and middle son has got a duck that moves around a "jigsaw puzzle" track (i'm not impressed but he thinks its great!).

not too bad thomas got rupert bear board book

that's a huge rip off ! :shock:

its free down here too!​

Costs us money to see Santa in the malls.

This year I didn't have to wait in line and didn't have to pay a cent.

A residence a few streets away did a wonderful Christmas display and Santa was there every night too, and he was the loveliest Santa and took time with the kids.

we went to the one at bluewater (mall) at the end of november, it was free, though i brought some piccie's for £15. he was really nice, and we didn't have to queue.

We went to our local garden centre, it was fairly pricey £4 to see Santa and get a present, then £3 for a photo and then you could buy a frame for £2! The Santa did take a while talking to Noah which was nice and he chose his own present and chose one for bubs too.

Ours was pretty crap. Didn't queue but it was £4 to see Santa and £5 for a gift and photo, so came to £9 altogether (silly me got the wrong end of the stick but luckily had a tenner lol). The Santa was really rubbish and not at all convincing and the picture was pretty bad but it was something I wanted to do with him and he got a little board book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back