• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that you have a scan scheduled!! Monday seems like so far away! I'm sure that's the soonest that they could get you in but I'm feeling anxious having to wait that long and it isn't even me! I look forward to hearing what they say on Monday. I hope you're able to relax some between now and then.

I will definitely keep you ladies updated I could never leave ya'll hanging after everything Ya'll have been there for me through! Monroea I agree Monday feels like ages away! she didn't say it was the soonest I should've asked but I was still kinda shocked @ the mui level lol I really hope that it I'm not pregnant that monday is a day that my tests are very positive So I can take a fresh test into her office with me. DH is taking me to Denver for a night"staycation" friday a much needed one and I'm making myself go testless hahaha

I'm so happy to hear that they have booked you in for a scan. What a rollercoaster! :hugs:

I'm so glad to hear they will scan you maybe they want to leave you until Monday so your levels are a bit higher if new pregnancy, what a rollercoaster again :( xx

Are you going to continue to test or just wait it out until Monday? I wouldn't be able to wait but everyones different!

I just bought 2 frer and 2 Clearblue(not digital) I actually haven't used a clear blue this entire time of all this crap going on! They never worked for me until I was very preggo the generic blue test actually work better than clearblue IMO anywho I will post a pic after I've held for at least4 hours which would be in an hour @ the earliest but I'm about t burst and I haven'teven drank anything in hours WTF

GL! Really hoping you will have a more pronounced line.

You're def pregnant this is crazy I hope Monday gives you more answers

not really much stronger, I did drink a16 OZ coffee would that affect it even though I held for 31/2 hours? I was really hoping for a strong line a specially since I had a reading of 21 a couple days ago now I'm worried even more now

Screenshot_20190117-172831_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190117-172847_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190117-172859_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190117-111041_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190117-173108_Pixlr.jpg

Hmmm... I see it but yeah it’s weird it’s not darker. I can see it on the invert of the CB too and I can never see lines on invert.

Hmmm... I see it but yeah it’s weird it’s not darker. I can see it on the invert of the CB too and I can never see lines on invert.

honestly CB never show lines for me until wwaway after my period is late so the fact that it has a pretty good line is making me wonder it for some reason the frer aren't picking it up for me very well I know thats Crazy but the tests I used yesterday that were darker were the generic frer from walgreens??? I'm going to hold again and try not to drink a large coffee lol and use my last CB

so ladies My lines are gone again! I had a feeling with the test from earlier but thought maybe it was the coffee but I held3 and half hours no drink at all and no line or maybe a V VVV F L but I doubt it, I'm Sooooo confused ladies i want to cry I don't understand why I am so upset but I am what is going on with my body?

Aww hun, I hope this works out well for you, gl mama:dust:

Oh honey! That’s just so confusing and frustrating. Can totally see why your upset. I guess the good thing is that you’ve a scan booked and the dr has evidence that your levels did rise. Will you keep testing?

so ladies My lines are gone again! I had a feeling with the test from earlier but thought maybe it was the coffee but I held3 and half hours no drink at all and no line or maybe a V VVV F L but I doubt it, I'm Sooooo confused ladies i want to cry I don't understand why I am so upset but I am what is going on with my body?
It's quite possible you're one of those women who just doesn't synthesize hcg in her urine well. It doesn't mean it's not there it just means although it's in your blood your body doesn't break it down into your urine fast.

I know they have the scan booked Monday, but would your doctor consider one last repost beta of you tell her your lines are lighter? This one would be purely investigative and really should give you a good answer. If your beta has risen then you know you're not going to get consecutive, consistent pee tests.

it's not that I was really wanting to be pregnant per say but gosh it's been such a roller coaster that having @ least one concrete answer would be at least one relief but now there are no answers at all, unless like you said promise that it just doesn't show consistently in my urine? I've called and left a message begging for another blood test but she hasn't called back yet I have one more test that I will take this morning and I guess depending on what it shows will determine if I will test anymore before Monday

Its been so long since you saw your first very faint bfp. I'd be little concerned that something else was going on. I've been following your journey for the past few weeks, and I hate to be *that* person, but I don't think this is a pregnancy or at least not a viable one. :( I'm so sorry.

With your last baby, did you have a vaginal or csection? Is there any way there was any placenta left over that could be fueling your body with little bits of hcg? I would keep every single one of those tests and put a date on it with permanent marker. Take it all with you on Monday (or whenever your appt is) and demand a full bloodwork panel. You can tell them that you understand this may or may not be pregnancy related, but *something* is going on to cause bfps...and you have a right to know.
When I had my CP in 2016 it started very faint, got a smidge, and I mean a teeny tiny bit darker, and then it sat there like that for days. I went in and my hcg was a 13, and they confirmed pregnancy. I went back a few days later and it was a 3, but I was still showing light bfps. They lasted for a little while until my AF came and then they went totally negative. So it is possible that you had a CP and its just taking a long time to get out of your system - but I dont think it would come and go.

You're doing all you can. Just don't let them push you around or give you the run around. Its your body, not theirs. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->