• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow Im sorry this is so confusing! I hope you get answers soon

OH MY GOD! Seriously! I don't know if I should laugh or cry for you... that is so crazy. Is there a difference in the sensitivity of the digital tests?

Not sure if this helps but this could be why you had a positive and negative digital. Looks like CB digital is not as sensitive.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 6.57.54 PM.png

OH MY GOD! Seriously! I don't know if I should laugh or cry for you... that is so crazy. Is there a difference in the sensitivity of the digital tests?

Lord im right there with you i think i actually did laugh haha how could you not??
Thank you for ther chart that makes me feel a little less crazy but still too get even the first response positive means i have to have at least 25 then though? My line test doesn't seem dark enough for that high?

Yep to have the +yes means you have to be at least 25mui... I don't think it would come up positive unless it was a faulty test. But who knows... when are you supposed to get your new bloods back? At least now you can show the +yes to your doctor and she can refer you to someone who can help if your not pregnant.

Yep to have the +yes means you have to be at least 25mui... I don't think it would come up positive unless it was a faulty test. But who knows... when are you supposed to get your new bloods back? At least now you can show the +yes to your doctor and she can refer you to someone who can help if your not pregnant.

Hmmm here's the test does that seem dark enough to you to be 25 mui?? The line on this test is darker on one side do you see that? I mean ies a good line but not 25mui to me but could be wrong, i called today they said should be tomorrow by end of day i told her thre doctor ordered it rushed she said no she ordered it 3 day [-( i feel like she has something against me! I wish i could just tell gget im scared can we please just do sm ultrasound and run any and every test to find out what's going on! Screenshot_20190115-225559_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190115-225538_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190115-225040_Gallery.jpg

I definitely think its darker at the top. I would think it would have already gotten much darker by now though. I would file a complaint if I were you. Your doctor has basically brushed you off and now is only doing the bare minimum.

Oh my god! As if that actually happened with the digital! Surely she can’t dismiss that?? I guess once you get those results either way SURELY they will have to scan you???

Oh my god, so bloody confusing!! Glad it came up tho and you can show ur doc. They have to investigate this properly now surely!! Have you done anymore of those 88cents tests? Xxx

Do you have another clear blue digital? You could do another in 72 hours and you should get a + if it's a new pregnancy xxx

Lord im right there with you i think i actually did laugh haha how could you not??
Thank you for ther chart that makes me feel a little less crazy but still too get even the first response positive means i have to have at least 25 then though? My line test doesn't seem dark enough for that high?
FRER digital can test down as low as 6.5 miu, clear blue is generally 25. Tests even of the same brand can vary in detection rates so FRER of all types have been found to test between 6.5 and 12.5 miu I believe. So FRER can show positive in non pregnant women who have higher baseline levels of Hcg in their system. Since tests vary in sensitivity among the frer (ranging between 6.5 and 25 miu detection minimums) this could be why you've had sine that have a line and others start white with that brand. You probably have a higher baseline HCG in your system post partum for whatever reason this time around.

Thank you it will help me know what to ask as i feel like my emotions get the best of me when I'm seeing her and I lose all train of thought! I am i bought a new pack today i only waited 45 minutes to pee and the was still a line not like the others but deff line and with only holding 45 minutes tops kinda startled me i thought it'd be negative, im holding now i want toi hold 4 hours if the next few tests (2 frer 2 88 cent) do not progress at all im done testing because its cost me an arm and a leg ive probably spent over a thousand the last few months!! I'll just push the doc to repeat bloods and if necessary send me to oncology. Thank you honey for being so amazing I've read through your struggle and even through all that you're being so endearing towards me you are an amazing human being and I'm so sorry for the struggle you are going through you obviously deserve to get your happy ending and bring home baby I've said a few prayers for you i hope you don't mind!

Awwww geesh! I cried just reading this. Thank you for such sweet words. And yes, prayers are so awesome and welcome! It's been such a hard road, but I'm finding my way out of it, just taking it one day at a time. I finally reached a decision not to try at all this cycle and to just relax. I followed your story from the last time and I just couldn't walk away knowing all that you've gone through. I can't even imagine. You just had a baby and here you are having to stress about all of this. I do hope that it's just a matter of your baseline HCG being elevated since giving birth.

The FRER Digitals are horribly unreliable according to the reviews on Amazon. I bet if you cracked it open you would see another line.

I hope you get some answers soon. I know this is emotionally and financially draining on you and I really hope this second beta will shed some light on things.

Ok new beta from the other day was 21mui she wants me to come in for a scan next Monday hallelujah!!!!! She isn't sure if ies pregnancy but we will find out i guess but if it's new pregnancy it won't show anything on the scan yet but we shall see i know i never get dark lines on my tests usually i get my first faint line usually about 14dpo and as dark as control usually happens around 23-25 dpo and i never grey darker than control. Even with that said i still am not sure this is a new one tge last time we dtd was January 3rd before that or was December 28th anywho he's today's compared to last nights top is yesterday bottom today

Screenshot_20190116-125826_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190116-125847_Pixlr.jpg

So glad ur getting a scan, fingers crossed for answers. The ones in the purple casings defo look like early BFPs now and I don’t even need to zoom in on frers xxx

I’d say it’s a touch darker for sure. So 3rd January was 13 days ago... and 28th December was 20 days ago. I’m glad she is taking you seriously and that you have proof of your hcg!!!!!! It’s great you’ve got a scan booked! Hopefully get some answers! Will you carry on testing? X

Oh thank god! Im glad she is finally doing something for you. I really can't believe all the ups and downs you have had these past few months with your tests. Its just crazy! Well, I guess the good news is that you went from 5 to 21. Thats something if you are pregnant. If your not... Im curious what could be causing this.

yah the nurse thinks the 5 mui reading was just my base line and the21 is a new pregnancy but the doctor said she's not st sure thats the case but it very well could be the case, my last pregnancy I got my first faint line14 dpo evening urine and the next morning it was barely visible the line didn't darken until17dpo I am a very slow riser BUT I just find it very hard to believe I'm actually pregnant after all of this but it's possible I guess? the only thing different now Is my cervix is very high I almost can't reach it which Is Odd becauseI have a prolapsed cervix and uterus it's also so soft that it almost disappears into the vaginal wall, My nipples are very sore it's pretty painful whenI nurse this just started Yesterday, and the crampy feeling which normally that'd be a telltale that I was pregnant but w/ everything else not this time. I am so relieved I will get a scan finally after months of tests and crying to mydoctor! I think I will use my last2 test and if there isn't a huge progression I will not buy anymore but if there is I will continue. I Just have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you ladies you all are so amazing and so so so patient with me! I would've lost my ever loving mind without you women on here I hope you ladies aren't to too annoyed with me but I seriously wouldn't be Ok asI am without ya'll !!!

We are all here for you lovely! What a journey you’ve been on! Gotta keep us all updated.... xxx

Wow what a rollercoaster for you, tests look darker today fingers crossed for you. You deserve great news after this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->