It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

See here is the 88 cent dried no way that wasn't at least 20-25 mui!Screenshot_20190111-194421_Gallery.jpg

Hmmm... that test has a good line. Anymore tests?! So frustrating... specially if you think your cervix is I’m preggo mode!!!!! Aaarrrrrgggghhhhh! I’m hoping those tests get darker and thats your answer!

Hmmm... that test has a good line. Anymore tests?! So frustrating... specially if you think your cervix is I’m preggo mode!!!!! Aaarrrrrgggghhhhh! I’m hoping those tests get darker and thats your answer!

OH yeah it deff does but then the Frer after that wasthe barely there one and the internet cheapie ones are completly negative I just did this Cheap walmart one Because they we're out of88 Cent ones and it looks negative for the most part there's a hint of aline but it'd be darker if I was preggo I am S0000000 frustrated and honestly a little scared I Broke my debit card so I'd have to get cash from DH and I haven't told him anything yet. pregnant or something wrong so I'm at a stand still right now, any of you ladies live in colorado and want to bring mea test???!! Bahahahaha JKJK lol I really need to test w ith a Walgreens one again or even Just first Response looking at my frer from yesterday the ones that we're way lighter Now that they are dry they're darker thanI thought humph I'm rambling now lol help ladies what should I do? after looking at that blue dye (that was 4 hour hold) is there even any reason to get another frer or walgreens one?

Screenshot_20190112-142445_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-142441_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-142438_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-142435_Gallery.jpg

oh yah my cervix is deff a pregnant Cervix but if it we're a Chemical wouldn't I have to bleed?

I commented on your thread from last time - but I had a chemical after I conceived 2.5 months after having my youngest child. I didn’t bleed but I had intense pain.

I read up and read up, and it’s not j heard of if you are very recently post partum.

If this doesn’t work out as a pregnancy - I would maybe use opks to check your cycle. My body tried to ov every 12-14 days the entire time I was breastfeeding, but no period until 14/15 months after the baby.

I commented on your thread from last time - but I had a chemical after I conceived 2.5 months after having my youngest child. I didn’t bleed but I had intense pain.

I read up and read up, and it’s not j heard of if you are very recently post partum.

If this doesn’t work out as a pregnancy - I would maybe use opks to check your cycle. My body tried to ov every 12-14 days the entire time I was breastfeeding, but no period until 14/15 months after the baby.

Hmm that's interesting i remember you commenting it's just crazy that I've had this happen 4 times now but this time the tests got a whole darker than any of the other times and my cervix was a pregnant cervix but whi knows??!! My test dried and it's darker but still not what I'd think or should be as of now and ther internet ones actually have a faint line now yesterday there was nothing on them at all even after they dried they were blank but today they're showing a vfl but i don't think it's pregnant i just don't understand why i have so much hcg in my system

Screenshot_20190112-163726_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-163718_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-163712_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-163703_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-163657_Gallery.jpg

Yea, unfortunately I have to say that last test looks negative. :(

Yea, unfortunately I have to say that last test looks negative. :(

yah they are, Im Ok not being pregnant it just wouldve been an answer and an answer that wasn't scary it wouldve been easy and logical but of course it couldn't be that easy for me thank you han you've been so sweet Maybe bloodwork will show something monday

I just did two 88 cent ones again and they're positive almost like it was before? I'll post a picture at im done nursing baby to sleep. This is nuts ](*,)

Here is the tests I took2 the lines are darker in real life Im having a lot of cramping pinching and pulling tonight who knows what the F *** is happening now!!! I kinda wish my period would just start so I can know where Im at inmy cycle from now on!!!Screenshot_20190112-230827_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190112-230822_Gallery.jpg

I see those too! I feel so bad for you! I honestly have no clue what could be causing this.

I see those too! I feel so bad for you! I honestly have no clue what could be causing this.

isn't nuts? I can't even begin to think how much I've spent on teSts the last few months! But its so hard to not test when you're always getting F-ing positives!

I do see that! It’s just so strange. Chemicals would only really make sense if it was like 28 days between each time it happened?!? ( like the amount of time for a cycle) do you know what I mean?? How crazy!!!! Have you anymore of the 88 cent ones so we can properly compare????

no I don't have any more I will try to get out and get more today I'm sooo frustrated

I feel like your most recent tests are darker too. I couldn't see these lines very well on your other tests but these are very obvious. You poor thing!

I feel like your most recent tests are darker too. I couldn't see these lines very well on your other tests but these are very obvious. You poor thing!

yeah these ones have been the darkest yet but they still faded then yesterday morning this were negative then last night positive AGAIN I'm losing my mind!! thank babe for letting me vent you ladies have been my saving grace!!

My weird chemical took 2 weeks to fade. It was extremely odd.

I keep hoping that's maybe the case but for it to be a a chemical I'd have to start my period at some point and the first round of positives were almost 3 month ago

I keep hoping that's maybe the case but for it to be a a chemical I'd have to start my period at some point and the first round of positives were almost 3 month ago

My period didn’t come for a year! My baby had started sleeping through at 2 months and I clearly ovulated - there was lots of signs and we had a contraceptive failure and then the chemical happened.

My line on a frer was quite a bit darker than yours but still it took ages to fade away. I was worried and had a scan - all they saw was a thickened lining at that stage. I had awful pain though, pain that made me sweat and want to pass out. That cramping lasted a while.

I really hope you get an answer soon - the experience of what happened to me really upset me because I was very much not wanting another baby. My husband had the snip not long after (which failed!) and I am sterilised now because I just didn’t want to feel that confused again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->