It's really not that bad! I swear!

Awesome thread, Jackie. :) I can say it's all right and exactly how I was with my first two - especially the sleep. It's amazing how your body adapts. :D And you know, my dates with my husband are amazing and we never gave up our "us" time. You're so right. :D

Another crazy similarity between us, I am 29, too! LOL! :D I am hoping that because I've gained so little due to the GD (special diet) I'll have less to lose...? o_O I hope. :D

Great, great advice and thanks for sharing. :hugs:

HA!! We're twinsies!!
And heck yeah... if you gained less then for SURE you'll have less to lose!!

(I've umm.... gained more with this pregnancy than either of my first two...so.... sigh...) :blush:

Haha! Twinsies - awesome. :friends:

Psh, you look awesome in your photos. I only managed so little because GD means less carbs, and you never realize how many of those you put away until you have to control them daily. LOL. :hugs: You're smokin' still, no need to worry. :coolio: Hot momma...

Couldn't agree more Jackie! There's no denying it's a life changing experience, but it's nothing our bodies/minds aren't built to handle! - I'm someone who LOVES their sleep and always did so I worried I wouldn't hear my son wake up etc and if I did I'd be too tired to move.. The energy I had those sleepless nights was unreal! Like you say, napping is easily achieved if it's needed, your body will sleep. You have to plan your time a little better, but hey! It's always better to be organised anyways! - Saturdays for us are "family day" - As OH works Mon-Fri he doesnt get to spend much time with us so on a Sat we either go out or stay in but with no TV or anything and just be together. Saturday night OH & I get a take away and cuddle up on the couch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->