IUI and Femara

oh yes and last night was awkward I whipped and looked like blood, but seemed dry I was so confused but didn't want to read into it too much. ive never experienced that before. and my cramps are on and off throughout the day along with feeling extremely hungry.

Ahhhh! That's a VERY good sign!! How many dpo were you yesterday? The hunger stuff is also a very good sign!!

I'm 3dpo and I was looking at my nipples because I just keep thinking this is our month (for some reason) but I am trying so hard to not get my hopes up!! Anyways, I pushed on my nipple and it hurt (in a weird way) so I pushed the other one and it felt like that too!! I know it's probably way too early but it gives me a bit of hope!

I know what you mean about being relieved after the tww no matter what the outcome is. After you're just like "thank God it's finally over" haha

I was 10dpo yesterday, yes I still have it no matter how much I eat a hour later I feel hungry again. My nips are sensitive to the touch. Not the whole boob just that part. Cmon Friday the closer I get the more anxious

YESSS, I second that, hurry up Friday!!! I can't wait to hear if you get your bfp!! You better keep some snacks handy haha! Hope that's a good sign!! :)

So I tested this morning with Digi and BFN, still no sign of AF though. Looks like I will be moving to IVF

today is 14dpiui, not sure what dpo. I took my trigger on Jan.6

I honestly will feel so relieved if AF showed so I know what my next steps are. the whole not knowing drives me crazy.

Dang....I'm sorry. I totally know what you mean though. I'm 6dpo and just so anxious and bored waiting. I do have sore nipples! That's a sign I've never had in my life. It's either going to be a good sign or a symptom I can write down to ignore for future cycles lol!

When you thinking of doing IVF? That's on our list for this year but not for a while

My nipples are hurting so bad still this is my first month getting that. So now it's on my list of ignores. But everyone is different and every cycle is different.

Me and DH are going to finance since insurance helps. Hopefully in March that is my goal since it was my due date

Aww that's awesome!!! That'll come up quick!! Hope you get lots of eggs! That's so exciting!!!

What do your nipples feel like?

How is everything going, how do you feel and what dpo are you?

AFM im patiently waiting to go to RE on the 3rd to discuss my next steps. I am going to be moving either March or April and im unsure if I want to do IVF before the move. I don't want a stressor of fixing up to effect me get pregnant or if pregnant making it difficult. I don't want to wait but then I don't want to mess up anything either. Decisions Decisions!

Hiii!!! I've been wondering how you've been doing!!! Ugh, yeah that's a toughy. It's hard to wait, but I personally would and then try after I got settled into the new house. Buuuut it's very hard to take a month off ESP before an IVF cycle!

Well today I'm 11dpo and am feeling nauseous (first time today) and my boobs/nipples and uterus hurt. Been having some feelings down there, also. I took a test tonight and got a faint bfp. I'm currently doing a 3 hour hold to see if I can get a nice like or if it's a false pos. I have horrible luck so I'm aiming toward the false positive lol

Yeah, think it was a false positive. Silly me for thinking I could be pregnant

@Brandy Oh No! im so sorry did AF show?, if so what do you plan to do next cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->