IUI and Femara

that's not too bad considering it increases your chances. way better then getting 1 follie I believe. im undecided if I want to discuss injections or a combo. 6 iui's are enough for me I think I wont waste anymore time.

I hope your scan gives you some good news, im rooting for you

Thank you! I woke up this morning and felt like af was on the way kind of (I'm cd 8 today). Got home from work and wipes and there was some blood on the tp. I'm chalking it up to hormones because I'm usually not a spotter. It's just crazy because my stomach is crampy like when afs starting. Makes no sense lol

We chose to try the combo because I over stimmed before and was nervous and it's a little cheaper. We're probably going to do one more round next cycle also. Then we're taking a month break because I want to focus on losing a little bit of weight and hubby doesn't want a December baby anyways. Then we will try 2-3 cycle of just injectables. If still no luck, onto IVF I guess lol!

I'm sick of waiting. I don't blame you for wanting to try something different. 6 cycles with the IUI is more than a fair shot at it. I feel very happy to be moving on this cycle. It's more expensive, but I have always felt I need something strong anyways. How you been feeling today?

Sometimes I get that feeling that just means your follies are growing, which is a good sign. But like u said you don't want to over stim I hope everything works out in your favor.

I feel much better today. 3dpiui just have cramping and tingling boobs. I also keep getting mild headaches on and off which is odd but it could be my sinuses since I'm just getting over a cold.

In our situation it seems like it doesn't matter the price we may need to pay for our happiness of having an angel in our arms.

so ladies I was instructed by my nurse today not to take my progesterone this cycle. the past two I did take it but still nothing. im having all the same pains as if I was on it anyway. so im hoping this makes somewhat of a better outcome until I test positive.

Maybe that will help! I have wondered that myself with the progesterone! Every cycle I've took it after o, I have had no luck. But when I didn't take it I got my bfp on the first cycle I ever O'd. It's just kind of weird. I hope that will be the trick for you! I thought about not taking mine but I have to with injectables because it lowers your progesterone. Boo. Glad you're feeling better also!! Do you have s test day picked out? I go Friday for my scan and I'm a little nervous but yet excited lol.

yes maybe this is a good thing, off progesterone I got my bfp as well. Lately I have been having a lot of hunger and excessive need to pee. im scared I have an uti. but I only get cramping on one side ( my left), and it gets really bad if my bladder is full, it then feels like I have to pee sooo bad. however I have no pain during using the bathroom. no burning no bleeding, no cloudy pee. ughh I don't know if its normal or what.:shrug:

yes I will be testing on the 22nd, the day AF should arrive.

I had that last month! Went and got some cranberry juice and once af started it went away. I hope it's a good sign for you!! I think the cramping is def a good sign if you don't usually have that. I keep feeling like af is coming this cycle and my follicles are supposed to be growing! I can feel them sometimes but then sometimes my uterus hurts. Hope it's all ok down there. How many dpo are you?

yes ive been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, its getting a lot better. still cramping tho. its pains that lead up to O, those pains are similar to AF I get it every month. today I am 6dpiui im not sure what dpo maybe 6 or 7

Yay you're about halfway done with the tww! Do you do the trigger shot? If so how many hours after the shot do you do you IUI? I'm starting to think about possibly doing IUI. I would just be so mad if we didn't get pregnant after all that. Hubby has to get his swimmers checked if we don't get our bfp this cycle. That'll be good to know anyways. How you feeling today? :)

yes I took the trigger. I do two iuis 1 12 hours after and the next morning 36 hours after. the shot makes you O 12-36 hours after you take it, and you can get pregnant up to 72 hours after shot. I made sure to ask my nurse that question this cycle. I have been feeling cramps still especially when I need to pee, but no where as bad as yesterday, I think this water and cranberry juice is doing wonders. my boobs hurt and im having really bad temper these past two days. like everything is annoying me, those darn hormones lol

How have you been feeling? Hormones are def the worst!!! You'll be able to test soon right?

I got my first IUI yesterday!!!! I'm 1dpo today!! :)

I have this constant hunger, no matter how much I eat I feel hungry, peeing every hour and really bad cramps yesterday which are less painful today. I'm now 9dpo

How many follies did u have this time?

Those are all really good signs! My early signs were waking up to pee at night, chugging water because I was sooooo thirsty, and waking up really early in the morning haha. 22nd will be here before you know it!!! 5 more days woo hoo!!! I'm testing on the 30th.

Omg I forgot to tell you!!! It all happened so fast! I went in for my scan Friday and I had 2 (possibly 4) follicles!!! My estradiol was 681 and I've read that it's 150 pert follicle but they said I probably had 2-3!! Then we triggered that morning and decided to do IUI the next morning!! Got up at 4:45 am and then I got home just in time to nap and get to work so it just flew by! When I woke up this morning I was in quit a bit of pain! I felt like someone beat me up when I was sleeping! As the day has progressed it has went away for the most part thank goodness!!!

I never feel these constant hunger pains, I did during my pregnancy but I'm really not buying into it. I know it will just lead to disappointment, but remaining hopeful. I am going to test Thursday night (12 midnight lol) making it the 22nd that's when AF is due. I'm really sad because DH will be at work while I test, I'm usually scared to look I let him tell me.

those results sounds so promising. yes it can make you feel pressure for a few hours. did they tell you the sizes?, how many hours after trigger did you do the iui?
and when will you be testing?

Omg yeah I'm soooo nervous to test this time because it's always so disappointing, so I know EXACTLY where you're coming from on that! I hope this is it for you and you get a nice line!! Can't wait to hear what it says!!!!

Yeah, I had a 23mm, 14 1/2mm and two 13mm. 14 mm is considered mature when you do injectables (don't know why) but the 13's maybe/maybe not ready by the time they dropped so I just consider them not. I did my trigger at 10am Friday and had my IUI at 10am Sat. So 24hrs after trigger. How long do you do yours? I'm testing on the 30th and not a day before!!! I even promised my husband this time so it's a done deal lol

I promised I won't give in. I hope it was as well. I know a lot of women experience bleeding I never have but I'm sure not everyone does.

I know usually if only 1 iui is done they say trigger and come back in 36hours. Me myself do 12 and 36 hours. You did right in between so your still in a great range so no worries there. And yes the follicle size depends on what meds so it seems like you had a great amount very promising. Now to just try to be patient the hardest part

Yes! Being patient is def the hardest part! I think it's because the first two weeks of your cycle is always so busy with getting everything ready to O, and once you do you do nothing but wait! I'm 2 dpo today. 12 more days to go 😂 Haha actually it's going pretty fast. I am scarred from testing so I dread testing now. I hate the testing part to af. Af always gives me hope for a new cycle. I'm weird lol. I REALLY hope this cycle is it for us! Then we can talk about baby and pregnancy stuff!!!

yes your right. now that im 13 days past trigger I was thinking to test tomorrow night. but I always feel like I jinx myself when testing early. I know what you mean about hope for the next. the TWW is so bad I get relieved no matter what result I get. I think I can hold off until Thursday night. I cant wait to talk about baby stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->