IUI Buddies

Hey guys! AF arrived tonight, so go in for a scan Wednesday and provided all goes well, start injections that day too! I'm trying to be hopeful, but it's so darn hard! Also chose a new donor as our last one was no longer available. Hope everything goes well!

My scan is next Monday...so Katie, you and I must be pretty close to the same timing. Good luck to you! This will be my first iui. I'm nervous but also trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up. I've been diagnosed with DOR which is sad, given the fact I'm 34. So I'm not holding out much hope for iui and just going to assume our only chance is ivf. The doctor hasn't said that outright but I'm telling myself that so I'm not too disappointed if iui doesn't work out. Thanis for including me. I appreciate the support very much!!

Hi ladies, I need so motivation please....for some reason I don't feel to positive about this iui. It's our first iui but I'm not to positive I don't know why. I'm so sorry AF got u hunny hope u get ur bfp soon. I still have sharp pains in right ovary don't know why....any advice on that? I'm 4dpiui and I'm just very very hungry all the time and usually a week or 2 before AF comes boobs hurt. And my boobs doesn't hurt now so that's weird for me....but please a little bit of motivation will be appreciated.....please. I feel negative for some reason

Amanda im sorry the with arrived

@Hiker I hope your scan goes well, will it be a baseline or to check your follicle sizes?

@TTC its crazy we are the same exact dpiui did you do two or one and what date did you do it? when will you be testing?. I know the feeling of feeling negative, I had a break down the day before yesterday trying to understand why is it so hard and why me ( or us). this is my 6th iui DH has 136mil post wash sperm and I get a nice size follies but still nothing since MC. however staying positive and trying to distract myself helps. I just pray and think on the bright side for what I do have and know in time I will be blessed just like everyone else.

as for the hunger, I get the same especially at night. I can just eat two burgers, then 2 hours later my stomach was achy and growling like I never ate. and that was just last night. but I realized it since the iui so yes very weird.

Hi Love I did it on the 8th of January it was a Friday so I couldn't do 2 because they are closed on Saturdays. And you? Well I'll be testing on the 22nd the it's 14 dpiui but I feel to scared now already I think I'll just wait for AF. I'm really sorry to hear u struggle so much my heart goes out to all of you. We said we will only do 4 cycles of iui then it's gona be ivf. I did opk tests saterday, Sunday and Monday and they were all positive only Mondays were a negative....I still have some pain in my right ovary don't know why...it's not to die off but it's very irritating. How r u feeling? I really hope we both get bfp!!!

ILoveme...that hunger thing is a good sign. I felt the same way. I would eat dinner and be starving an hour later. fingers crossed it means your bfp is coming!

@TTC I did mine Thursday and Friday, AF is due the 22nd so I will test that morning. And im having pain only on my left side, exactly where both my follies were. I don't know what that means or why im still having pulling pains. I didn't experience this last month, so hope its a good sign. the reality is AF and O and pregnancy symptoms all seem just about the same lol. I hope our 2 weeks zoom pass. its funny how fast days up to O can be compared to the TWW

ILoveme...that hunger thing is a good sign. I felt the same way. I would eat dinner and be starving an hour later. fingers crossed it means your bfp is coming!

yayy I feel just a tad better, I thought I was going crazy, also sharp pains in my boobs. as much as I try not to symptom spot how can you avoid the obvious twinges and pains.

how are you feeling, I cant wait for you to get your scan :happydance:

It's one week from today. I'm anxious for sure. As much as I want this week to hurry up so I can know what's going on, I am afraid to see something wrong. my DH is so positive this time around but I am having a hard time with it. I guess I don't want to get excited and then let down again.

I completely understand. everyone always says stay positive, but then when your hopes are up trying to deal with it becomes so much harder. im praying for you wishing you all the best with your scan. im sure you will be fine. looking on the bright you are pregnant!! yayy!! :hugs:

Love I'm eating constantly....when I wake up in the morning I'm starving....I ate 3 chicken fillets now and I'm still not full......I mean really....I hope we get our bfp's. I have pcos so I'm quite irregular....so AF could come on the 22nd or maybe later cos I don't have regular cycles. But Dr said I must test in two week. What's ur email love then we can test together that morning....and cry together or laugh and be happy together. My boobs aren't sore yet and it usually is sore 1.5 weeks before AF. I only had one follicle on my right and that where I have the stabbing pains.

so ladies I was instructed by my nurse today not to take my progesterone this cycle. the past two I did take it but still nothing. im having all the same pains as if I was on it anyway. so im hoping this makes somewhat of a better outcome until I test positive.

IUI was today and the dr said it probably wont work. My dh's count was 2.86mil post wash. After this he recommends moving straight to ivf bc his numbers are not good enough for IUI to work. I'm trying to be positive but this has really broken my spirit.

@smile im so sorry to hear that, but hopefully that 1 in a million works because that's all you need. be hopeful keeping my fx for you

Thank you. We were told between 5-10mil is good by the dr. Then the cpn who did the procedure said higher than 10. We dtd last night to help so I have hope it'll work.

Smille I'm so sorry to hear that! That still seems like a lot though!! You never know!!

And, started gonal f and levaris today, go back Monday for my next scan. I've completely lost all hope and positivity, feel like I'm just going through the motions before we go back to IVF. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->