IUI Buddies

Happy for you Katie! I've been way too chicken to test, 12dpiui today, will wait till Wednesday (14dpiui) but I don't have high hopes.
Congrats though!!

Thanks ladies! Today's urine was less concentrated (lighter and twice as much) so it's a bit hard to see progress, but it's still positive. The FMU does appear to be darker than yesterday's. Not a lot of difference with the SMU.
It's still very early so I'm just really cautious. But I'm willing to admit to myself that we at least conceived this cycle, and that's a major win.

congrats Katie!! HCG doubles every two days so give it a little extra time!

And so it's another bfn. :( I don't even know why I'm surprised, totally losing hope.

I'm sorry Amanda :hugs:

my 3rd IUI did the trick for me...and I was so sure it wouldn't work again. hang in there.

Sorry about your BFN Amanda! :hugs:

I sadly had a chemical... the tests weren't getting any darker so I'm not entirely surprised.
It was a little hard to pick up the phone this morning and call the clinic to set round 3 in motion, but I did. I'm sad and I'm letting it all out, but overall I think I'm doing OK, hanging in and feeling alright about continuing immediately. My appointment isn't until Monday, that also helps. I'll have some days to re-adjust and having DH with me all weekend and Monday will help.
It's bittersweet because what I take away from it is that after one and a half years and with endometriosis, we made it to this point. But that's also why it sucks - finally pregnant, only to have a chemical. But I'm glad that I knew. But I will not be testing anymore, not even to confirm AF is coming, until I've reached CD29.

@Amanda im so sorry to hear the news, what do you plan to do next?

@Katie oh no! im so sorry, its the saddest thing to see a bfp turn to Neg. did AF show?. I know what you mean about testing my DH doesn't want me testing early anymore so I promised not to

AFM went to see RE and we discussed trying to finance IVF, which I will do by the end of this month. if I don't get that she wants to try iui with injections starting with the lowest dosage. I explained to her I will be moving within the next month or so and don't want to risk moving and TTC not a good mix. I will however still try naturally if it happens it happens if not ill be okay. but I will still be here for updates. I have to say this months break is an actual relief, those hormones drive me crazy.

Thanks guys, and Katie I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that. Hugs
I'm just waiting for AF to show, could be a few days because of the PIO, then will start round 3 of IUI. Will see after that if we go back to IVF.

Hello ladies,

DH and I are doing our first IUI tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow will be CD17, on CD12 we had a scan that showed a 17.5 and an 11mm follicle. Nurse did not think the 11 would catch up, but also insisted that I pay for a weekend IUI (higher price) before I left because she was so sure I'd be ovulating then. I kept telling her that I know my body, and it will be CD17, and it looks like I was right (people always think they know your body better than you do). So I hope that our little 11 caught up. We did 5mg Femara days 2-6. We could really use more than 1 mature egg as DH has a balanced translocation that will affect most embryos. We decided that the IVF route isn't for us because I just can't risk that amount of money when our chances of normal embryos are so crappy.

Nervous/excited/scared/sad/angry/a little hopeful.

So that's how I feel today (and most days).

How is everyone else doing?

hello Tiny I remember you from the other forum in the TTC after loss. I know this journey can be very stressful, but im wishing you the best of luck with your iui. Im currently on a break, and I never thought I would say im feeling great on this break, just mentally and physically stress free at the moment. I will be doing iVF in either April or May depending on financial status and if not another iui with injectables.

That hurt so bad. I was not expecting it. I still hurt an hour later and I bled.

I hope this works out.

@tiny I'm sorry to hear that. I've never experienced any pain or bleeding from an iui . Wish u good luck

Thanks.

She said she had to "straighten out" my cervix and used some tool to do that, and I think that was probably the excruciating part.

@tiny oh ok that's normal not everyone's cervix is easy to find. Were you told to take progesterone?

It's funny how me and you and our DH's are just about the same age. I'm just sorry we have to go through this hard part of TTC

Hey! So sorry that it hurt Tiny! None of this process is easy to begin with, so any added pain sucks that much more.

So AF arrived yesterday, so went in this morning for my scan. Low and behold they found a 13mm cyst on my right ovary. Which meant I had to have it drained, which was less than pleasant. I swear my strength just keeps getting tested throughout this whole process.

So sorry about AF and the cyst Amanda. It isn't fair to have all of this extra crud added on top, like iloveme said.

I will be starting progesterone on Saturday.

And yes, we are all pretty close in age!

@Amanda im so sorry about the cyst. I myself had one but they never drained it, it went away on its own. and yes if we are not the strongest set of individuals to go through so much. it saddens me but I know at the end we will all be successful with good faith and high hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->