IUI Buddies

Yes for me not too bad, just mild body aches, constipation so I didn't take it for one day just to move my bowels because not releasing is not good either. it is very messy but hey gotta do wat I gotta do I just put on a light pad

Any side effects? My coworker was taking 200mg pills and she was sick everyday for the full 8 weeks. Poor thing.

I'm taking 200mg of progesterone pills as well inserted into my vagina. No symptoms here at all but lots of pasty residue on my undies. I'm 5dpiui today. No real symptoms except for extreme gassiness or could be my poor meal choices :p I had a second of pinching earlier today but not thinking anything of it.

Hi there. I was wondering if you ladies could help me. I've just popped over from the over 35 board
I'm thinking of trying iui abroad. I'm currently using chlomid and we have male factor. It's only 150 pounds a pop in Czech Republic so I thought what's the harm? Easyjet fly there for 25 quid !
I was just wondering how many clinic visits per cycle you ladies have in general? Obviously it will cost me to stay abroad and I can't leave my toddler for too long either.
Do you have more visits if you are scanned? Is some iui just done on opk?
I'd really love to hear from you iui veterans
Bfps to you allxx

I'm 8dpiui and feeling fine. My breasts have been full and tender starting yesterday and waves of nausea the past two days but gone now. Not sure if those symptoms are from the progesterone or not. I believe the hcg trigger is finally out of my system as I took a cheapie late Sat. night and the line was barely there. I'll be testing on Wednesday (I think) as I'll be 10dpiui and hopefully see another line!

How are you?

eee! exciting!!
I have to say that I've been on progesterone once when I was preg and once when I wasn't and the time that I wasn't, I didn't have any false symptoms. So what you're feeling, I hope it's from a LO setting up shop for 9 mos!!

I'm just ducky over here. On BCP for another week before starting my shots for IVF #2. Twiddling thumbs...

Hello ladies just wanted to give an update. so ive been having faint positives up until yesterday 12dpiui and even did blood and was <2 which is negative. AF is due any day now im 13dpiui and don't want to do another pg test to get my hopes up. I will just wait until tomorrow or Thursday to test again if AF doesn't show. Is it possible for the blood to be wrong because its too early?

hi honey! to answer your question, I think it varies. I had quite a few ultrasounds to check my follicles b/c I was set up for an IVF originally. When we determined my follicles weren't maturing enough, we changed to IUI. So I don't know what a 'typical' cycle for iui means for visits. that said, i've also heard that we scan like crazy in the US, compared to europe. So you may not have many at all. i'd call the office to ask.

Ilove - hmmm...did you do your own blood test? when is your beta? it's possible that you didn't implant until 10 or 11dpiui, so I'd say it's also possible that you tested too early.

yes I work at a hospital :dohh: so I just decided to have it done. but the nurse told me its too early and blood wouldn't pick it up until about Thursday or Friday. so back to being patient unless AF shows her face.

Hey guys, I'm 11dpt and 10dpiui. Took a ultra sensitive 10mIU this morning and got a second line. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because there was nothing on the FRER. What could that mean?

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
I see it!! I hope it means good things!!! any line is a good line, I've heard/read. <3

I hope so Wish! I couldn't bare thinking of spending more money on an IUI.

I see it had similar at 10dpiui and 11dpt and ended up getting AF anyways. so hope it sticks. fx for you

AFM im on CD2 going in for a baseline scan this week. and I asked for a increase in Femara from 2.5 to 5

I'm having my second IUI done tomorrow!! where is everyone else in their cycles??

ILoveme29 does your doctor's office have you come in for progesterone testing? My last two IUIs, they had me come in 4dpiui and my progesterone levels were < 3 which meant I never ovulated (even after ovidrel trigger). My next IUI is tomorrow, and then I go in Sunday for that blood work. I think I'm dreading that more than anything.

@Hope16 no im sorry ive never had it done like that before. I typically O right away with Ovidrel and take progesterone suppositories just in case. And I use OPK to check to make sure I O and just let my nurse know

Hello everyone, Im new to the boards and was hoping to join you ladies as Im on my 2nd round of IUI this time all injects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->