IUI Club

Doctor has told me that i can have Max 3 - 4 IUIs. If it does not work then might be a break for a couple of months and then move on to IVF.. I really dont want to get to that stage.. hoping this is my month!
Sorry I meant how many follicles/iui? Some put a limit on, like 2 or 3:flower:

hey all..I'm doing my first IUI next week..and on Saturday I'm going for an u/s to see how many eggs I have.. tomorrow will take my last pill of clomid..so we'ill see how it goes..though I'm a bit scared..but hoping we will get what we want girls at the end..Good Luck everyone :flower: :thumbup:

How are you feeling Pumpkin? Does it feel like you are growing several follicles?:happydance:

Doctor has told me that i can have Max 3 - 4 IUIs. If it does not work then might be a break for a couple of months and then move on to IVF.. I really dont want to get to that stage.. hoping this is my month!
Sorry I meant how many follicles/iui? Some put a limit on, like 2 or 3:flower:

I am not sure really cos when i had my first IUI i had only one big follicle.. rest were all small. I have to see this time and also ask the doctor about the limit..:flower:

hey all..I'm doing my first IUI next week..and on Saturday I'm going for an u/s to see how many eggs I have.. tomorrow will take my last pill of clomid..so we'ill see how it goes..though I'm a bit scared..but hoping we will get what we want girls at the end..Good Luck everyone :flower: :thumbup:

Day after will be my last day of Letroz .. Dont be scared pumkin as its not going to hurt or anything. I was scared last month too as I was not sure what they would do.. but now I feel better as its my second time.. I guess we are having our IUIs around the same time..good luck :flower:

How are you feeling Pumpkin? Does it feel like you are growing several follicles?:happydance:

haha well I'm not sure..other than very light cramping due to clomid I don't feel a thing!..I do ovulate on my own though but clomid is just to increase the chances..so I don't know but I hope they won't see too many follicles :wacko:

Nothing to be scared of, it was completely painless for me, much better than the smear test:thumbup:
I kept on anticipating pain, but it never came:flower:

I was completely relaxed though, after the doctor said DH's sample was very disappointing, and unlikely to work, all my muscle relaxed...

Patiently awaiting AF in 7 days. My periods are like clockwork and I have an APP for that LOL which hasn't been wrong in the past 5 months.

I keep having dreams that I am having twins. I had another one of those dreams last night.

Patiently awaiting AF in 7 days. My periods are like clockwork and I have an APP for that LOL which hasn't been wrong in the past 5 months.

I keep having dreams that I am having twins. I had another one of those dreams last night.
Hope you get your twins:baby::baby:
:dust:

we were told today that we will be receiving IUI my next appointment is on the 18th november for a group information session then i'm gonna be put on clomid.. i ovulate fine each month no problems there i'm just hoping the clomid doesn't make me produce too many follicles more than 2 and the procedure will be cancelled! fingers crossed for everyone lets hope we all get our BFP'S

Thats what I am worried about. My doc didnt tell me they would cancel if there were too many. I would prefer to not have twins, but I want my baby! We shall see

Thank you all Quaver, Chris77 and doing4us. The doctor didn't tell me how many eggs I had, but I think I have 3 two at 11mm and one at 8mm, I heard it when he said the size, but all are still small, I have to return on Friday and if the eggs are still young he will give me a higher dose of clomid and then something else.

Im praying you have some good folies come Friday!

Hi babydreams. :happydance: Im excited for us. What is Letroz? Is there a
reason you didnt take Clomid?

Quaver-When can you test? You're better than me. I would poas just to see a BFP :blush:

Quaver-When can you test? You're better than me. I would poas just to see a BFP :blush:

Doctor gave me Letroz when I did my first IUI and I had one beautiful follicle. She said as I had responded well to Letroz first time she will put me on the same medication. Letroz is very similar to Clomid. I guess its a new drug. are you on clomid? will you be taking an HCG shot before your IUI?

And about multiple follicles, my doctor never told me that she would cancel if there we many instead of one.

I understand that the number of follicles that can develop when you are on medication varies every month. Am I right?

Good luck to all:thumbup:

Day after will be my last day of Letroz .. Dont be scared pumkin as its not going to hurt or anything. I was scared last month too as I was not sure what they would do.. but now I feel better as its my second time.. I guess we are having our IUIs around the same time..good luck :flower:

yaay IUI buddies..fingers crossed we soon will be belly buddies:winkwink:

Doctor gave me Letroz when I did my first IUI and I had one beautiful follicle. She said as I had responded well to Letroz first time she will put me on the same medication. Letroz is very similar to Clomid. I guess its a new drug. are you on clomid? will you be taking an HCG shot before your IUI?

And about multiple follicles, my doctor never told me that she would cancel if there we many instead of one.

I understand that the number of follicles that can develop when you are on medication varies every month. Am I right?

Good luck to all:thumbup:

Yes, I started clomid yesterday, cd 5-9. My doctor hasn't really described the procedure to me, but I'm guessing I will get the HCG shot.

I've heard of people having one good follicle during one cycle and another having 7! That would scare me.

Ladies I started my clomid yesterday. Had a really bad headache last night and crampy left ovary. I didn't think it caused symptoms that soon. IDK. How are you all doing?

Wow...that's a long wait. How long does the HCG stay in your symptom?
10 days, so it should leave my system this Sunday, so I might test then just to see if I get a negative on hpt. I'll be 8dpo then.

:hugs:for your headaches:hugs:
Did you take them at night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back