IUI Club

Hi babydreams. :happydance: Im excited for us. What is Letroz? Is there a
reason you didnt take Clomid?

Quaver-When can you test? You're better than me. I would poas just to see a BFP :blush:

Doctor gave me Letroz when I did my first IUI and I had one beautiful follicle. She said as I had responded well to Letroz first time she will put me on the same medication. Letroz is very similar to Clomid. I guess its a new drug. are you on clomid? will you be taking an HCG shot before your IUI?

And about multiple follicles, my doctor never told me that she would cancel if there we many instead of one.

I understand that the number of follicles that can develop when you are on medication varies every month. Am I right?

Good luck to all:thumbup:

Yes, I started clomid yesterday, cd 5-9. My doctor hasn't really described the procedure to me, but I'm guessing I will get the HCG shot.

I've heard of people having one good follicle during one cycle and another having 7! That would scare me.

My doctor asked me to take it between day 2 - 6.. you are taking it day 5 - 9.. do you think it makes a difference on what days you take clomid??? or it depends on the lenght of your cycles?

:hugs:for your headache.. I never had any head ache. tonight I will be taking my last tablet. I have a scan tomorrow morning. Hoping my lining is good enough with some good follicles:baby:

When I take these tablets I am really moody, irritated this minute and normal the next minute.. I feel exhausted soon.. Hope your head ache gets better soon..

hey all..I'm doing my first IUI next week..and on Saturday I'm going for an u/s to see how many eggs I have.. tomorrow will take my last pill of clomid..so we'ill see how it goes..though I'm a bit scared..but hoping we will get what we want girls at the end..Good Luck everyone :flower: :thumbup:

Day after will be my last day of Letroz .. Dont be scared pumkin as its not going to hurt or anything. I was scared last month too as I was not sure what they would do.. but now I feel better as its my second time.. I guess we are having our IUIs around the same time..good luck :flower:

yaay IUI buddies..fingers crossed we soon will be belly buddies:winkwink:

Hey how are you doing? I am going for a scan tomorrow as well..:thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

I'm not new to IUI's as you will see from my siggy, I have had a few. I am scheduled to have an IUI this cycle, I start taking follistim injections tonight.

Doingit4us- Clomid made my head hurt too, I tried taking them at night but still woke up with headaches. I hope it gets better. What dosage are you on?

Babydreams-I looked it up online and the research I came across said there is no difference. Some docs just have a preference. We should both ovulate within 5 days of taking our last pill. Last night was the frist night I took it with Metformin. :nope: It was horrible. I was :sick: all night. I skipped taking the Met today. I just couldn't do it. I have noticed that I have been pretty snappy. You would think the :witch: was around the corner.

:happydance:Yay! I'm excited about your scan. Going to pray for you tonight. Let me know how it goes.

Futuremommie-Hi! When are you scheduled for your IUI? Do you have any MF that are contributing? I don't know anything about injectibles. My doc won't allow me to do the injections unless we move to IVF. I'm on 100mg of clomid. I guess because of all issues this would give me a better chance. I have PCOS, IR and only have my right tube. I also have one fibroid, but they don't believe it should be a problem. These headaches suck!:wacko:

My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck!

Doingit4us - Thanks! If the medicines are making you that sick.. may be you should talk to your doctor and see if you can get some suggestions instead of the dosage.... You may feel better..

I will be off for the scan in the next two hours (as its already morning here now in Bangalore) :)

Hope you feel better soon! [:hugs:

Doingit4us - Thanks! If the medicines are making you that sick.. may be you should talk to your doctor and see if you can get some suggestions instead of the dosage.... You may feel better..

I will be off for the scan in the next two hours (as its already morning here now in Bangalore) :)

Hope you feel better soon! [:hugs:

I am going to talk to them at my appt on Thurs. I was hoping my body would adjust. Hopefully, there will be no need to take them after this week. :)

How did your scan go?

Hello ladies,

AF should arrive in 3 days and I'm excited/scared... IUI is new to me and I'm praying this is it for us.

I went for the u/s and have 6 smalls on the right and 10 smalls on the left.. Nothing big enough as yet. I think day 7 is too early to scan ( what do you think??).. Doctor has asked me scan again on the 9th day which is Today https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/baby.gif hoping I have atleast one good folicle.. I will be going in the next 3 hours for the scan.

Quaver & Doingit4us - Hope you are doing well otherwise!

I will be going in the next 3 hours for the scan.

Quaver & Doingit4us - Hope you are doing well otherwise!
Good luck for the scan!:happydance:
I'm fine, nothing unusual, have sore throat, but nothing else...

MiBeBe- One day closer! Yay

Babydreams06- 7 days does seem really early to get a scan. Maybe they do it just to make sure your ovaries aren't over stimulated. I think the follies grow 2mm a day. How did your scan go today? Any standing out?

Quaver-No symptoms may be a good thing. :dust:

Afm,been feeling kind of off today. Think I might be getting a cold. I'm on my last day of Clomid. Happy happy Joy Joy :) Ready for thursday to be here already

Hi Ladies, Hope all of you are well today!

I had my Day 9 scan yesterday but unfortunately nothing big yet.. have two on the left & 2 on the right but they are all measuring approx 1.1 * 0.98. I guess it has to be above 1.8 to be good. Very dissappointed yesterday.

My doctor told me that may be they are late slow bloomers and I may still have a chance. Last time it measured 2.3 * 1.8 on Day 9 :(

She said she does not want to scan very frequently and now we will repeat the scan on Day 13th. Hoping atleast one would have grown by then.. fingers crossed. If not they will cancel my IUI this month and I will have to wait for another month. Do you guys think there is a chance that the follicle will grow by Friday?? anyone was in a similar situation before?

Doingit4us - Hoping you have good follicles
Quaver - When are you testing? I am hoping you share some good new with us :)
barbie23 - so sorry :hugs: All the best for december. I really hope Dec will be the month for you!
mibebe - good luck!

Babydreams...I'm sorry to say this...but that's what happened to me. They didnt grow ... I had two on my left side but I lost my fallopian tube in 2008... and one on the right side but very small. When I went today and the doctor told me that I had started to ovulate and he decided to cancel the IUI. I hope for you is different good luck...FX for you!!

I'm out ladies...good luck all of you!! Move to IVF in dec.
I'm so sorry, but envious of your IVF:flower:
Good luck!
:dust:
I had my Day 9 scan yesterday but unfortunately nothing big yet.. have two on the left & 2 on the right but they are all measuring approx 1.1 * 0.98. I guess it has to be above 1.8 to be good. Very dissappointed yesterday.

I never had a scan that early, earliest was CD12, and I had two 11mm which grew to 18mm by CD15 (IUI CD17). Follicles grow 1-2mm/day, so I think yours is good:flower:

I don't feel pg at all, so this cycle is not looking good:cry:

[/QUOTE]

I never had a scan that early, earliest was CD12, and I had two 11mm which grew to 18mm by CD15 (IUI CD17). Follicles grow 1-2mm/day, so I think yours is good:flower:

I don't feel pg at all, so this cycle is not looking good:cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. your post made me feel really better.. hoping that Friday will make me happy..

I have heard most ppl do not feel pregnant that early.. Its been just 10 days after your IUI right? you should test after another 3 - 4 days :hugs:

Barbie23-I'm really sorry to hear. I wish you all the best with IVF!

Babydreams-I did some research and all I keep finding is 2mm a day. Stay positive. I'm sure they will grow.

Quaver-Fx'd for you. Are you going to wait till the 31st to test?

I am having really bad cramps today. Started this afternoon and have gotten worse. Did any of you experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->