IUI December Buddies

Omg august.....that is so awesome...I really hope you get the approval it would seem like such a waste of eggs....oh I am praying hard...when will you know?

August~ praying praying. Gosh, I hope you get approved!! Does your fertility center offer financing ivf? Mine doesn't but they have a couple places to refer to do that. Maybe that could be an option?

TTCbaby & BMA ~ I usually get a call between 1pm and 3pm. It's only 11am right now :wacko: The MSN (nurse) was calling the insurance company personally because she wants to basically beg them to approve the IVF. She told me that the number of follicles and my uterine lining are optimal for an IVF cycle and she feels like the insurance company might not want to waste this opportunity. She said it's a 50/50 shot.

I'm not sure of any financing options. I might have to ask. I was orginally approved for an IVF cycle but the insurance company came back and stated that they wanted to see me try at least 1 or 2 cycles of injections with IUI. So I'm praying really hard for this to be and that God will be done. If it's meant to be than it will be, you know. :p

OMG girls!!!! I just got to work after my ultrasound this morning. :cry:

On Saturday I only had 3 follicles at 9, 10 and 12mm. And a few tiny ones not even measuring 5mm. They lowered my dose of Bravelle for the last two night and then I went in this morning for another ultrasound. I HAVE 17 EGGS ALL BETWEEN 12mm &18mm :cry::cry::cry::cry::growlmad::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I kept it together at the fertility center. I didn't want to cry there so I held strong and pretended that I was ok with the information I got next... They are trying to get my insurance to approve IVF because of the over stimulation. If they don't approve the IVF then the cycle will be cancelled and I will return in Feb. 2013 to start another IUI w/injectable cycle. :cry:

On the bright side... the FS did say that my lining was at optimal numbers for IVF. If the IVF gets approved my egg retrieval will be on Friday.

As soon as I get the call today, I'll update.

Best of luck to you!!!!

Oh my gosh August that's crazy!!! Praying you get approved for IVF!! You must be going nuts waiting for the call...

OMG girls!!!! I just got to work after my ultrasound this morning. :cry:

On Saturday I only had 3 follicles at 9, 10 and 12mm. And a few tiny ones not even measuring 5mm. They lowered my dose of Bravelle for the last two night and then I went in this morning for another ultrasound. I HAVE 17 EGGS ALL BETWEEN 12mm &18mm :cry::cry::cry::cry::growlmad::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I kept it together at the fertility center. I didn't want to cry there so I held strong and pretended that I was ok with the information I got next... They are trying to get my insurance to approve IVF because of the over stimulation. If they don't approve the IVF then the cycle will be cancelled and I will return in Feb. 2013 to start another IUI w/injectable cycle. :cry:

On the bright side... the FS did say that my lining was at optimal numbers for IVF. If the IVF gets approved my egg retrieval will be on Friday.

As soon as I get the call today, I'll update.

OMG, wow...Oh Sweetie, what a shock! Praying that the IVF is approved!!

Went in for my follie check this morning. Still only 13mm and 14mm, so I go back on Wednesday. They think I'll be ready to have my 3rd IUI either Thursday or Friday. So we'll continue with the Bravelle injections every night.

Went in for my follie check this morning. Still only 13mm and 14mm, so I go back on Wednesday. They think I'll be ready to have my 3rd IUI either Thursday or Friday. So we'll continue with the Bravelle injections every night.

Well that's great news that you have two nice follies growing this month :) And looks like it's a good thing after all that you have that extra bravelle :)
Fx'd for two mature follicles on wednesday!!

Kat thats awesome....2 follies is great...everything seems to be moving along well!

August - Oh I just cant wait to hear...

So happy your u/s went well this morning. I'm praying your follicles are nice and ready on Wednesday :hugs:

I must admit that the wait is killing me softly... I have no more nails :blush: And my anxiety is at level 10000000 :rofl: I don't even know why, I have this feeling that the insurance is more then likely not going to approve that IVF (knowing the luck I have) as much as I would like to stay positive, being prepared for the worst at this time is best. :cry:

So ladies i am just going crazy over this...i stopped spotting this morning and started back again a little while ago. i know i have to just put it all out of my head and just let it run its course and see what happens. but i feel like AF is rearing her head...but i am NEVER early and i'm 4 days early spotting...so i don't know what to think. i'm 12dpiui...

I must admit that the wait is killing me softly... I have no more nails :blush: And my anxiety is at level 10000000 :rofl: I don't even know why, I have this feeling that the insurance is more then likely not going to approve that IVF (knowing the luck I have) as much as I would like to stay positive, being prepared for the worst at this time is best. :cry:

:hugs::hugs:I'm still holding out hope!! But I understand being prepared for the worst. :hugs::hugs:

So ladies i am just going crazy over this...i stopped spotting this morning and started back again a little while ago. i know i have to just put it all out of my head and just let it run its course and see what happens. but i feel like AF is rearing her head...but i am NEVER early and i'm 4 days early spotting...so i don't know what to think. i'm 12dpiui...

The fact that you're never early is a very good sign. :thumbup: I'm still hopeful, as long as the spotting is brown...

:hugs::hugs:I'm still holding out hope!! But I understand being prepared for the worst. :hugs::hugs:

The fact that you're never early is a very good sign. :thumbup: I'm still hopeful, as long as the spotting is brown...

it's brown at times and then this morning it was pink/red...just holding out who knows!!

That sound good for 12dpiui. What I can say is that I know of many women who spot for days between 12dpo-18dpo and still get a bfp around 14dpo. So I'm praying that for you this is either implant bleed or just normal pregnancy spotting. :hugs:

Kismat- I have a good feeling!!! Praying :)

August- can they hurry up and call you??? It's 3:15 your time (I think) COME ON!!! Lol

That sound good for 12dpiui. What I can say is that I know of many women who spot for days between 12dpo-18dpo and still get a bfp around 14dpo. So I'm praying that for you this is either implant bleed or just normal pregnancy spotting. :hugs:

Thank you sooo much!! yes it's very spotty...comes and goes. and i'm peeing like a machine the last 3 days, more so today than the other days. but i'm praying for this as well!!!

You are welcome! You are pretty strong ... I'm still testing every morning! Lol

APPROVED FOR IVF
:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :headspin::headspin::headspin:

I'm to take Menupor tonight and tomorrow. I return on Wednesday for an ultrasound. Retrieval either Thursday or Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->