IUI December Buddies

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Oh my gosh August I'm so excited, happy, teary eyed for you! What a blessing. Praise god!!! Wish you all the best luck and can't wait to hear the rest!

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Oh my gosh August I'm so excited, happy, teary eyed for you! What a blessing. Praise god!!! Wish you all the best luck and can't wait to hear the rest!

When the call came in I was soooo afraid to answer it. But when I did I could hear in the nurses voice that she sounded happy so I just KNEW... I'm crying here now because I'm so excited and grateful and thankful. I'm anxious and nervous, so many emotions to even list them out. LOL

When the call came in I was soooo afraid to answer it. But when I did I could hear in the nurses voice that she sounded happy so I just KNEW... I'm crying here now because I'm so excited and grateful and thankful. I'm anxious and nervous, so many emotions to even list them out. LOL

sooo very excited for you!!! best of luck the next few days!!!!

You are welcome! You are pretty strong ... I'm still testing every morning! Lol

hahahahaha i think i just may....i told my hubby that i'm ready to go and get some tests, lets see if i get the guts to do it. so far so good today in the afternoon. i still feel some twinges and what not down there but i'm praying it's all good twinges!! you go for your bloodtest on the 14th right??

I guess I'll be joining you guys here (hope you don't mind) over from the Nov thread...today is 13dpiui ( IUI #1) and BFN so basically waiting for AF so I can call RE office and see what's next.

I did my ultrasound today and have 4 follicles. I do my Ovidrel Trgger shot today and go back wednesday to do the IUI. It will be my first. I am 33 and have been trying for a year and a half. I am nervous about having 4 follicles. My RE started me off with 100mg of Clomid.

You are welcome! You are pretty strong ... I'm still testing every morning! Lol

hahahahaha i think i just may....i told my hubby that i'm ready to go and get some tests, lets see if i get the guts to do it. so far so good today in the afternoon. i still feel some twinges and what not down there but i'm praying it's all good twinges!! you go for your bloodtest on the 14th right??

:test: :test: lol. Well let us know ASAP, if you test :)

Yes, I go in Friday. :) nervous

I did my ultrasound today and have 4 follicles. I do my Ovidrel Trgger shot today and go back wednesday to do the IUI. It will be my first. I am 33 and have been trying for a year and a half. I am nervous about having 4 follicles. My RE started me off with 100mg of Clomid.

Good luck!! Do you know the sizes of the four follicles?

I guess I'll be joining you guys here (hope you don't mind) over from the Nov thread...today is 13dpiui ( IUI #1) and BFN so basically waiting for AF so I can call RE office and see what's next.

Hey there!
They didn't schedule you am appointment to get a blood test?? I need to take my own advice when I tell you this but sometimes women implant very late and it won't show up on a test until after AF. So, I hope that's the case :)

Hey there!
They didn't schedule you am appointment to get a blood test?? I need to take my own advice when I tell you this but sometimes women implant very late and it won't show up on a test until after AF. So, I hope that's the case :)

No they didn't schedule me for a blood test; on the day of my IUI my RE had a sore throat and I could barely understand him but I think he said something about testing 14dpiui and or AF to give him a call. Well tom is 14dpiui and spotting has not begun....I usually spot for a day or 2.
Hope it is late implantation but if not I'm ready to move on to IUI 2!

Ok so I think I'm out I went to the bathroom after getting home and at seems to have started more. It's not just when I wipe now there are a few drops coming now. I will wait until the morning and then call my nurse. Ughhhh I thought this was our month. I am so down!!!!

Hey there!

No they didn't schedule me for a blood test; on the day of my IUI my RE had a sore throat and I could barely understand him but I think he said something about testing 14dpiui and or AF to give him a call. Well tom is 14dpiui and spotting has not begun....I usually spot for a day or 2.

I hope so too! I understand about just moving & being ready for the next round.

Kismat- I'm sorry, maybe this will give u hope. My aunt had 3 periods while pregnant. My mom likes to tell me this to give me hope.

Hey there!

I hope so too! I understand about just moving & being ready for the next round.

Kismat- I'm sorry, maybe this will give u hope. My aunt had 3 periods while pregnant. My mom likes to tell me this to give me hope.

thanks for the support!! yeh i know spotting and af can happen also, but i don't know. the cramps down there just seem to be AF like. it hasn't started started yet. but AF feeling is there...just wait and see.

August - omg I logged on just to see if you got approved. I am just over the moon for you :) ....this is it hun!!!!!

Congrats August!! That's soooo exciting!! I'm so happy for you, it's going to be awesome!! Uber awesome! Good luck and fx'd!!

Well we just got the results back from DP's sperm wash test and it failed.
His sperm is not viable for IUI :-(
I feel absolutely gutted at the moment :-(

Lyghtning - does that mean that his sperm will never work for IUI, or just this one try? Either way, I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Kismat - I'm still hoping it isn't AF :hugs:

Lucinda - any sign of AF yet? Do you temp? I always know I'm out when me temp drops even though AF hasnt arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->