IUI December Buddies

Well we just got the results back from DP's sperm wash test and it failed.
His sperm is not viable for IUI :-(
I feel absolutely gutted at the moment :-(

So sorry. Did they tell you anything? Can he do anything??

GreenOrchid, I'm not sure. The nurse rang with the info, the FS will be in tomorrow and I guess we will make another appoinement to discuss what happens from here.

So sorry to hear Lyghtning, hope all goes well when you guys go discuss options! FX'd!!

Good morning everyone :flower: Today I'm cd9 and feeling little twinges in both ovaries, so I'm taking that as a good sign that I've got follicles developing in both :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Wow, go off for a day and there is sooo much to catch up on!

augustluvers- fab news!:happydance:

Welcome Lucinda- keep testing, your not out yet

Welcome cloe- wow, the clomid worked well, what size were your follies?

Lyghtning- what was the problem with DH sperm? Is he on meds? My DH seems to get low results every other test but wellman conception worked well in the past. If this cycle if bfn, he's back on it!

GreenOrchid :thumbup:

AFM- I'm cd16 5dpiui. It's dragging sooo slow this 2ww! I've been testing out my trigger and its almost gone. Barely there now. I've been feeling a bit unwell the past 2 days with a sore throat and a bit of a cold! I'm hoping its my body lowering my immune system to aid implantation! Lol

Wow, go off for a day and there is sooo much to catch up on!

augustluvers- fab news!:happydance:

Welcome Lucinda- keep testing, your not out yet

Welcome cloe- wow, the clomid worked well, what size were your follies?

Lyghtning- what was the problem with DH sperm? Is he on meds? My DH seems to get low results every other test but wellman conception worked well in the past. If this cycle if bfn, he's back on it!

GreenOrchid :thumbup:

AFM- I'm cd16 5dpiui. It's dragging sooo slow this 2ww! I've been testing out my trigger and its almost gone. Barely there now. I've been feeling a bit unwell the past 2 days with a sore throat and a bit of a cold! I'm hoping its my body lowering my immune system to aid implantation! Lol

That sore throat and stuffiness in the 2ww seems to be a good sign for a lot of women :thumbup:

Charliegirl, his sperm didnt survive the wash so it wont be viable for IUI.

GreenOrchid, good luck sounds promising :)

Well we just got the results back from DP's sperm wash test and it failed.
His sperm is not viable for IUI :-(
I feel absolutely gutted at the moment :-(

I'm sooo sorry to hear this Lyghtning!! We are here for you and just stay strong!!!

Lyghtning - does that mean that his sperm will never work for IUI, or just this one try? Either way, I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Kismat - I'm still hoping it isn't AF :hugs:

Lucinda - any sign of AF yet? Do you temp? I always know I'm out when me temp drops even though AF hasnt arrived.[/QUOTE

I have no idea what it is!! the spotting is soooo scattered. Early this morning i again had it but now it's gone again. so who knows. i'm 13dpiui but my hubby says i'm 12dpiui that we don't count the day of the iui as day
1 but i thought you count it. so i'm here 12dpiui or 13dpiui.

Lyghtning - does that mean that his sperm will never work for IUI, or just this one try? Either way, I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Kismat - I'm still hoping it isn't AF :hugs:

Lucinda - any sign of AF yet? Do you temp? I always know I'm out when me temp drops even though AF hasnt arrived.[/QUOTE

I have no idea what it is!! the spotting is soooo scattered. Early this morning i again had it but now it's gone again. so who knows. i'm 13dpiui but my hubby says i'm 12dpiui that we don't count the day of the iui as day
1 but i thought you count it. so i'm here 12dpiui or 13dpiui.
No sign of AF for me as of yet; just cramping. I called the clinic and the nurse says AF is due tom....i was told to call when AF arrives or if AF does not arrive by Fri to call as well...

Kismat you are 12piui... your hubby is right, you don't count the IUI day. Just ovulation where you don't count O day. I'm praying that the spotting is a good sign and not af :hugs:

Lyghtning ~ :hugs: I'm so sorry for those news. Did that say anything about proceeding with regular intercourse?

Charlie ~ Thank you! I'm really excited and nervouse

As for me ~ I'm going tomorrow for hopefully my final ultrasound before the ET on Frida <--- I'm nervous about the ET and being put down to sleep. I have never had that before.

Kismat you are 12piui... your hubby is right, you don't count the IUI day. Just ovulation where you don't count O day. I'm praying that the spotting is a good sign and not af :hugs:

Lyghtning ~ :hugs: I'm so sorry for those news. Did that say anything about proceeding with regular intercourse?

As for me ~ I'm going tomorrow for hopefully my final ultrasound before the ET on Frida <--- I'm nervous about the ET and being put down to sleep. I have never had that before.

thank you so much!! yes the spotting is coming and going very scattered. so i have no idea what to think. i'm trying to hold of until thursday to test but we will see how i do

good luck to you on friday!! i have never had that done so i can't help there. but just prayers and good thoughts are headed towards your way!!:hugs:

Good morning everyone :flower: Today I'm cd9 and feeling little twinges in both ovaries, so I'm taking that as a good sign that I've got follicles developing in both :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Oh, I sure hope so!!

Lyght - so sorry hun...that is disheartening....what do they recommend for you? Maybe IVF might work?

Green -that is great news...hopefully they are growing nicely in there!

Charlie - Oh I know the tww is the worst part as there is nothing to do but wait! Hopefully that cold is good sign!

Luc - I really hope those are all implantation symptoms!

August - woohoo this is so exciting. I cant wait to hear how many they get! Will they be doing ICSI also?

afm - going in for my baseline scan in a bit..but I wanted to check in with you ladies to see how everyone is

Has anyone experienced headaches post ovulation/IUI? I've had some for the past couple of days that start in the back of my head and work forward. I'm also on progesterone suppositories so I didn't know if that could be a s/e as well. Just curious! Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

Has anyone experienced headaches post ovulation/IUI? I've had some for the past couple of days that start in the back of my head and work forward. I'm also on progesterone suppositories so I didn't know if that could be a s/e as well. Just curious! Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

I do get headaches and am on progestrone suppositories too.

I always blame it on my sinuses. I need to start charting my headaches! But no doubt I always get them.

TTCbaby~ I'm not sure what they are doing LOL... tomorrow I'm sure they'll be explaining everything to me. I just can't wait!

TTC baby- good luck :hugs: I pray this is the real deal for you! And ivf is not necessary!

August- still just so happy for you! And you have never been under anesthesia? It's not bad at all. They tell you it's about to happen, and then honestly you wake up in like what seems a minute! Lol it's pretty funny, I'm always giggling when I come too. Lol

Lucinda- hope :witch: stays away!!!

Charliegirl- I hope so !!! I read a lot about that epf, and I'm praying for you!

ASM- hehe I used AFM. Anyways... I go in Friday to see if I am pregnant or not. The first response early preg test this morning was negative , so I am mentally preparing myself. Going to call these two places my dr recommends for financing ivf. I want to see if they have interest rates, which I sure hope not, what a shame if they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->