IUI December Buddies

Has anyone experienced headaches post ovulation/IUI? I've had some for the past couple of days that start in the back of my head and work forward. I'm also on progesterone suppositories so I didn't know if that could be a s/e as well. Just curious! Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

I sometimes do but it depends what I eat- caffeine intolerance! Not good when you crave chocolate!:shrug:

Anmlz-- I have a headache now. Lol ugh

BMA,
I too hope that the witch stays away.....but if its really negative then she needs to rear her ugly head already so i can move on to the next cycle!

BMA ~ I'm really praying hard that you get a bfp and no AF... sorry about those headaches. I know that for me I have them now on the injections but my FS told me on Monday that I'm getting headaches because I'm dehydrated and the injections just make it worse. So I've been on "water" only for the past two days. I heard water help the follicles grow too :shrug:

Okay Ladies,
So just got off the phone with RE who stated that we will increase the Clomid this month and if this month is not successful then we will move forward with IVF as its the optimal treatment for my DH's issue.

Okay Ladies,
So just got off the phone with RE who stated that we will increase the Clomid this month and if this month is not successful then we will move forward with IVF as its the optimal treatment for my DH's issue.

Good luck! Hope it works for y'all! :hugs:

I am not sure about the size of all of them but one was 17 and one was 20 and I cant remember if he even measured the other two but he did say there were 4 and it was better chances. I go in tomorrow at 10:00 to do the IUI.

August- thanks! I'm preparing myself for the negative, and preparing for the IVF route. It's scary but I'm done wasting money on IUI. :) think I'm okay at this point. Just need to really connect with god and lean on him. But I'll be on a break if its negative, I've drank one beer, and a couple of glasses of wine since the last week in September, so I can indulge during the holidays if I feel the need!!'

Wow, go off for a day and there is sooo much to catch up on!

augustluvers- fab news!:happydance:

Welcome Lucinda- keep testing, your not out yet

Welcome cloe- wow, the clomid worked well, what size were your follies?

Lyghtning- what was the problem with DH sperm? Is he on meds? My DH seems to get low results every other test but wellman conception worked well in the past. If this cycle if bfn, he's back on it!

GreenOrchid :thumbup:

AFM- I'm cd16 5dpiui. It's dragging sooo slow this 2ww! I've been testing out my trigger and its almost gone. Barely there now. I've been feeling a bit unwell the past 2 days with a sore throat and a bit of a cold! I'm hoping its my body lowering my immune system to aid implantation! Lol

That sore throat and stuffiness in the 2ww seems to be a good sign for a lot of women :thumbup:

I dont remember the size of all of them but I remember one being 17 and one being 20. I do IUI tomorrow at 10:00.

anm - I did have headaches but I really thought it was because i wasnt drinking enough water.

August - well I cant wait to hear what they are doing. From what I have been reading ICSI will increase your chances!

Bma - sorry about the BFN hun! I really wanted this to be it for you! So IVF is your next step!

Cloe - good luck with your IUI tomorrow! I think 2 is still a very good result!

Luc - Well at least you have a plan now and you know what you are dealing with. This is bringing you one step closer to that bfp!

AFM - I got the ok at my baseline to start my femara tomorrow night! I ended up having to wait for the dr for 2 hours half dressed because he got called away on an emergency....It was a messy wait as I am still on my period...I was a bit embarrassed but at least I know I can do my IUI this cycle.

August- thanks! I'm preparing myself for the negative, and preparing for the IVF route. It's scary but I'm done wasting money on IUI. :) think I'm okay at this point. Just need to really connect with god and lean on him. But I'll be on a break if its negative, I've drank one beer, and a couple of glasses of wine since the last week in September, so I can indulge during the holidays if I feel the need!!'

i'm sorry to hear about your negative BMA. atleast you had the courage to test i have not yet. i'm 12dpiui today, so was going to wait until thursday. i'm still spotting today off and on and have few cramps here and there but nothing like yesterday. anyways best of luck to you!!

So ladies i am soooo tired of the wait now. 12dpiui and been spotting for the last 2 days and still spotting off and on today. it's just when i wipe (sorry for the tmi)...but when i normally have my period i would get pains maybe a day or 2 before and then it would start full fledge by day 3. this morning i thought it would but nope. i don't know what to think. there were also times where i had stringy cm which was a bit red. sorry tmi!! but just have to wait and see....i'm praying and praying it's our BFP on its way!!!

Y'all, I am freakin out! I am having my blood pregnancy test on Friday. And :witch: will be here like clockwork on Sunday if I am not pregnant. I NEVER EVER spot before my period. And I just wiped and it was faint and then like a nerd I keep wiping an wiping and it is literally pink CM and brown discharge! I'm going crazy praying it I implantation bleeding. Please pray that it is. My poor mom is getting flooded with pictures of my pink CM!! Hahaha

Okay Ladies,

Good luck! Hope it works for y'all! :hugs:

Thanks I'm just so done with wasting time and money...i mean if IUI is not optimal for our case then why continue to try this route. So im opening my mind for the IVF with ICSI route....don't know if i even want to bother with an IUI this month :shrug:

ttcbaby.....i just dont want to waste time and money if RE really thinks that our chances our low with IUI. So me and RE had a straight talk and he reccommended IVF with ICSI. So on to the next step...

I'm just worried that its the injections that is making me spot. My periods are always the same since I've been tracking for the last 4 years. Any advice?

Hmmm I hope its a good sign bma...I always spot before af so I can't give ya any adviice but I can say I have my fingers crossed for u

Lucinda big hugs I am so sorry about what your going thru

I'm just worried that its the injections that is making me spot. My periods are always the same since I've been tracking for the last 4 years. Any advice?

Bma, I've never been on injectibles so I don't have any advice, but definitely hoping its a good thing!!! That's hilarious that you're sending your mom Pics of your cm though.

ttcbaby.....i just dont want to waste time and money if RE really thinks that our chances our low with IUI. So me and RE had a straight talk and he reccommended IVF with ICSI. So on to the next step...
that makes sense Lucinda. Ivf is so much more expensive, but the success rate is so much higher. We're only on our first IUI but already decided we're going to IVF if 3 iuis don't work. I hope you are successful right away!!

So ladies i am soooo tired of the wait now. 12dpiui and been spotting for the last 2 days and still spotting off and on today. it's just when i wipe (sorry for the tmi)...but when i normally have my period i would get pains maybe a day or 2 before and then it would start full fledge by day 3. this morning i thought it would but nope. i don't know what to think. there were also times where i had stringy cm which was a bit red. sorry tmi!! but just have to wait and see....i'm praying and praying it's our BFP on its way!!!
Ooooh kismat I still have a really good feeling for you this month :)

I am not sure about the size of all of them but one was 17 and one was 20 and I cant remember if he even measured the other two but he did say there were 4 and it was better chances. I go in tomorrow at 10:00 to do the IUI.

Good luck tomorrow cloe!!

BMA ~ I'm really praying hard that you get a bfp and no AF... sorry about those headaches. I know that for me I have them now on the injections but my FS told me on Monday that I'm getting headaches because I'm dehydrated and the injections just make it worse. So I've been on "water" only for the past two days. I heard water help the follicles grow too :shrug:

August you're inspiring me to drink lots more water :) thanks for the tip :)

I too am only doing two iuis as my f/s recommended, he said its definitely worth trying but he wouldn't dpend too much money on it and that it has resulted in bfp with all different s/a results, so I am hoping for the best...thinking I will o within the next day or two and be ready for my IUI...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->