IUI December Buddies

Oh my golly I drink so much water I definitely wouldn't be able to depend on number of potty breaks as a symptom of pregnancy lol.

Bma- good luck with your future adventures!! FX'd that everything will go great for you!

Kismat- Stop wiping! lol When do you think you'll test? So exciting!!

Lucinda- Good luck with going through with IVF! It's awesome that your RE was direct with you instead of playing around with options.

Everyone else- Good luck with whatever route you're following and FX'd for a future BFP!!

Oh my golly I drink so much water I definitely wouldn't be able to depend on number of potty breaks as a symptom of pregnancy lol.

Bma- good luck with your future adventures!! FX'd that everything will go great for you!

Kismat- Stop wiping! lol When do you think you'll test? So exciting!!

Lucinda- Good luck with going through with IVF! It's awesome that your RE was direct with you instead of playing around with options.

Everyone else- Good luck with whatever route you're following and FX'd for a future BFP!!

Thanks so much!! I'm 12dpiui today so waiting 1 more day. believe me i just want POAS but my hubby won't let me and i will keep it together for 1 more day. but i think tomorrow at midnight i'll wake up and POAS...keeping my fingers crossed and praying like crazy!!!!

I'm just worried that its the injections that is making me spot. My periods are always the same since I've been tracking for the last 4 years. Any advice?

BMA how many days post iui are you? remember implantation bleeding could happen anywhere from 9-12dpiui...so keep the faith and your positive thoughts going!!!!

I'm 11 days post IUI. I do back to back so I don't know which one to count from. I did nov 29&30. I really hope it is implantation bleeding. I never spot before :witch: so if this is her, it's just cruel! And I can not believe how strong you are. I would have already done it without hubby knowing!!! Mine thinks I'm just causing more harm than good by testing which he is right but oh well, I have too!!! Lol

Hi everybody! I have been laying low over the past week trying to keep my mind off this TWW, but who am I kidding? This has been a weird TWW as far as symptoms go. I am thinking it's because I am on injectables this time. I am currently 9&10dpiui.

First of all, my boobs (mainly nipps) have been killing me everyday since the IUI. I don't normally get sore boobs. I am not reading anything into this one because like I said it has been since the IUI. It is just weird. And today I am in the worst pain!!! I feel like my left ovary is going to explode. It hurts so bad it makes me want to vomit. I have been going for 12 hrs straight feeling like someone is pinching my ovary every 30 seconds. Painful and annoying. Corpus Luteum maybe? Who knows. Please just put me out of my misery and let me take a beta already!!! It's not till Monday. :(

BMA, I hope it's just implantation bleeding! I am still rooting for you girl! :)

Kismat and bma, my hubby won't let me POAS either so I always wait for AF to show and she's never late, that b!&@h :growlmad:

I guess he's just trying to protect me from disappointment be because the one time I tested early and got a bfn I was soooooo upset. For some reason it's a lot worse than getting AF.

Hi everybody! I have been laying low over the past week trying to keep my mind off this TWW, but who am I kidding? This has been a weird TWW as far as symptoms go. I am thinking it's because I am on injectables this time. I am currently 9&10dpiui.

First of all, my boobs (mainly nipps) have been killing me everyday since the IUI. I don't normally get sore boobs. I am not reading anything into this one because like I said it has been since the IUI. It is just weird. And today I am in the worst pain!!! I feel like my left ovary is going to explode. It hurts so bad it makes me want to vomit. I have been going for 12 hrs straight feeling like someone is pinching my ovary every 30 seconds. Painful and annoying. Corpus Luteum maybe? Who knows. Please just put me out of my misery and let me take a beta already!!! It's not till Monday. :(

BMA, I hope it's just implantation bleeding! I am still rooting for you girl! :)

Hi mrs t :) I've had that once before where my ovary was absolutely killing me about 3-4 dpo but I didn't know it could be from the corpus luteum. Anyways I'm hoping this is your month, and that the pain gets better.

Mrs. T- been wondering about you since you are two days behind me!! I hope this is all good signs for you. I've never felt anything, except today just little pangs so I don't know. I'm rooting for you as well!! Monday can't come soon enough (never thought I'd say that, lol) but it will come soon enough!

Green orchid- sweet hubby! Lol mine knows he just can't control me on this ONE thing :) he wishes I didn't because the home pregnancy doesn't show normally until after AF is missed! And then he gets to her me whine and plan way in depth over the future and all that.

I won't lie, I came straight to my moms after wiping and seeing pink/brown discharge, she had went and bought tests... I took it knowing it was going to be negative but we just couldn't wait! Bahahaha. I didn't even tell hubby but I did call him telling him I'm going crazy with excitement with this discharge and he giggled and said he'd just pray! :)

Good morning ladies... I'm sitting here at home waiting to leave for the FS. I'm having an utrasound today to see the status of my follicles. I must say that I couldn't sleep last night. I was so uncomfortable and I couldn't find a position where I felt like I could sleep. My breast are so sore and heavy. And I'm feeling some discomfort in my ovary area. Which I believe could be a good thing. I couldn't even put my shoes and socks on this morning. :rofl:

I'll be back later to catch up and do personals for you all. I pray that you are all doing well. :hugs:

Looks like I'll be joining you ladies, too.

Had my first IUI last month but it looks pretty bad. Started having brown spotting here and there on 13dpiui until now (16dpiui). Just waiting for AF to finally come and start a new cycle. Gonna go for an HSG, too this time. *sigh* I never knew it could be so hard to get pregnant...! :(

I'm 11 days post IUI. I do back to back so I don't know which one to count from. I did nov 29&30. I really hope it is implantation bleeding. I never spot before :witch: so if this is her, it's just cruel! And I can not believe how strong you are. I would have already done it without hubby knowing!!! Mine thinks I'm just causing more harm than good by testing which he is right but oh well, I have too!!! Lol

I think i'm going to do it tonight though..i can't wait anymore. and i'm getting AF cramps really bad this morning. Few spots in the toilet this morning. it's still not the full AF though, and it's been 3 days now of spotting. i don't know what i'm feeling anymore...i've been crying off an on this morning...i know i haven't taken a test but who knows. i just feel like god is playing a trick on me.

Kismat and bma, my hubby won't let me POAS either so I always wait for AF to show and she's never late, that b!&@h :growlmad:

I guess he's just trying to protect me from disappointment be because the one time I tested early and got a bfn I was soooooo upset. For some reason it's a lot worse than getting AF.

yeh i agree with you!! i feel like AF is coming but it's not quite here yet. been spotting for 3 days, thought it could be implantation bleeding, but i don't know anymore. i just want to test and move on with my life.

Looks like I'll be joining you ladies, too.

Had my first IUI last month but it looks pretty bad. Started having brown spotting here and there on 13dpiui until now (16dpiui). Just waiting for AF to finally come and start a new cycle. Gonna go for an HSG, too this time. *sigh* I never knew it could be so hard to get pregnant...! :(

I know!! It's so frustrating. I'm sorry. Hopefully hsg will clean you out and you'll get pregnant fast after! Good luck!

Good morning ladies... I'm sitting here at home waiting to leave for the FS. I'm having an utrasound today to see the status of my follicles. I must say that I couldn't sleep last night. I was so uncomfortable and I couldn't find a position where I felt like I could sleep. My breast are so sore and heavy. And I'm feeling some discomfort in my ovary area. Which I believe could be a good thing. I couldn't even put my shoes and socks on this morning. :rofl:

I'll be back later to catch up and do personals for you all. I pray that you are all doing well. :hugs:

Good luck girly!! I can't imagine the feeling Of that many eggs! 3 or 4 was uncomfortable enough!!! Can't wait to hear what they say!!

I think i'm going to do it tonight though..i can't wait anymore. and i'm getting AF cramps really bad this morning. Few spots in the toilet this morning. it's still not the full AF though, and it's been 3 days now of spotting. i don't know what i'm feeling anymore...i've been crying off an on this morning...i know i haven't taken a test but who knows. i just feel like god is playing a trick on me.

You know last night was just spotting this morning was more, than again it was light. I googled it because I figured its :witch: and other women have the same thing and were pregnant so I still have hope that I am having implantation bleeding. I'm hoping its the same for you!!!

Wow, go off for a day and there is sooo much to catch up on!

augustluvers- fab news!:happydance:

Welcome Lucinda- keep testing, your not out yet

Welcome cloe- wow, the clomid worked well, what size were your follies?

Lyghtning- what was the problem with DH sperm? Is he on meds? My DH seems to get low results every other test but wellman conception worked well in the past. If this cycle if bfn, he's back on it!

GreenOrchid :thumbup:

AFM- I'm cd16 5dpiui. It's dragging sooo slow this 2ww! I've been testing out my trigger and its almost gone. Barely there now. I've been feeling a bit unwell the past 2 days with a sore throat and a bit of a cold! I'm hoping its my body lowering my immune system to aid implantation! Lol

That sore throat and stuffiness in the 2ww seems to be a good sign for a lot of women :thumbup:

I dont remember the size of all of them but I remember one being 17 and one being 20. I do IUI tomorrow at 10:00.

Thanks, I am leaving work now and going to head to FS to get my IUI. My stomach is in knots.

Cloe~ good luck. It's painless. Just have Positive thoughts while in there! It's exciting!!!

Started my follistim shots last night. My FS started me on a very low dose - 50iu and then 25iu the next night. Has anyone ever had this low of a dose? They said with PCOS patients they have to start slow to not overstimulate. But I go back for bloodwork on Sunday and depending on the results they will up my dosage. I thought I might have an IUI before Xmas but now I'm not so sure!

Started my follistim shots last night. My FS started me on a very low dose - 50iu and then 25iu the next night. Has anyone ever had this low of a dose? They said with PCOS patients they have to start slow to not overstimulate. But I go back for bloodwork on Sunday and depending on the results they will up my dosage. I thought I might have an IUI before Xmas but now I'm not so sure!

I think it's very normal to start low. PCOS, lots of eggs so they do not want all of them getting to big or the cycle could be cancelled. I don't have PCOS but my nurses always say that my follicles are characteristic of PCOS because there are a lot. I was started on 75ius and had about 10 follicles on each side. Next time they bumped my dosage up to 150iu.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->