IUI December Buddies

I'm 11 days post IUI. I do back to back so I don't know which one to count from. I did nov 29&30. I really hope it is implantation bleeding. I never spot before :witch: so if this is her, it's just cruel! And I can not believe how strong you are. I would have already done it without hubby knowing!!! Mine thinks I'm just causing more harm than good by testing which he is right but oh well, I have too!!! Lol

I think i'm going to do it tonight though..i can't wait anymore. and i'm getting AF cramps really bad this morning. Few spots in the toilet this morning. it's still not the full AF though, and it's been 3 days now of spotting. i don't know what i'm feeling anymore...i've been crying off an on this morning...i know i haven't taken a test but who knows. i just feel like god is playing a trick on me.

You know last night was just spotting this morning was more, than again it was light. I googled it because I figured its :witch: and other women have the same thing and were pregnant so I still have hope that I am having implantation bleeding. I'm hoping its the same for you!!!

yes i agree i googled it too. i just don't know anymore. it's more so this morning for me as well. but when i wipe only. not my period period. my cramps are there as well now. we will just have to be a little more patient!!!

Well I'll be POAS until Friday! Muahshaha ...

Well I'll be POAS until Friday! Muahshaha ...

well good luck for Friday!! i am just hopeless right now thinking it is AF is coming...it's only when i wipe still but my cramps are getting there and when i wipe it's more now. ughhhhhhh i thought this time it would be different!!

Luc - Yeah I can understand why you would go straight to IVF, I think I would also!

Kis - Oh I do hope this is the beginning of your BFP....my G/f spotted in both her pregnancies for about 2 weeks and that is how she knew she was pregnant.

Bma - OMG I really hope that is a good sign!!!!!

August - Well I know you are uncomfy but that might be a good sign of some healthy follies!

Greenorchid - I dont even tell my DH when I am testing LOL...cuz he would say the same thing that it is better to wait!
Mrs T - I was crampy throughout my entire tww....I do hope your signs are positive though....

Ocu - the HSg might just clear the way....good luck hun!

typeA - I think they might want to see how you react the meds first....everyone is different and if they over stim you then they will have to cancel the cycle.

Kismat & TTC baby~ I think mine is AF too. It's bright red & a lot. I don't have any cramps which is unusual like I barely feel like it's AF. It's just so irritating. My period is always right on point. I'm still going to have faith. A lot of women report the same thing like they have their implantation bleeding But it looks like a period & It feels like it. But they're actually pregnant

Bma - I really hope you get your bfp....let hope that lil eggie is just make itself comfy!

Kismat & TTC baby~ I think mine is AF too. It's bright red & a lot. I don't have any cramps which is unusual like I barely feel like it's AF. It's just so irritating. My period is always right on point. I'm still going to have faith. A lot of women report the same thing like they have their implantation bleeding But it looks like a period & It feels like it. But they're actually pregnant

aww i'm sorry to hear this...mine is the same, thre cramps have intensified and i feel like i'm having AF, there is more red when i wipe now and more red cm...sorry tmi!! but i just had a long cry in my office, still at work and don't want to be here now. i said to hubby the witch is here...i'm getting lower back pain now too. ughhhh!!!

BMA was this your 1st or 2nd IUI. this was my last so now will have to see what the docs want to do.

Kismat- how many IUIs have you had?

Can someone tell me about the IUI process? Who does it nurse or dr? How long does it take? Is it painful?

Can someone tell me about the IUI process? Who does it nurse or dr? How long does it take? Is it painful?

i have had 4 IUI's..It's when they take hubby's sperm and directly insert it into your uterus...before this happens you take meds and get monitored for follicle development...it isn't painful, can be uncomfortable though...a few of mine were...

aww i'm sorry to hear this...mine is the same, thre cramps have intensified and i feel like i'm having AF, there is more red when i wipe now and more red cm...sorry tmi!! but i just had a long cry in my office, still at work and don't want to be here now. i said to hubby the witch is here...i'm getting lower back pain now too. ughhhh!!!

BMA was this your 1st or 2nd IUI. this was my last so now will have to see what the docs want to do.

Thanks, I'm sorry for both of us. I really thought it could be implantation. I'm wearing a tampon now :( my nurse didn't say anything she just made sure I was still on the endometrin & then said she'd see me Friday.

This was my third & I'm pretty sure my last IUI. The thought of IVF is scary because its not guaranteed, but at this point I feel I'm wasting money. :(

Hope it's really just implantation though for us!!

Kismat- are you thinking that you will move to IVF next?

I am on injections now. Patiently (or impatiently) waiting for that mature follicle!!

For some reason I'm not as scared of the IUI. I was deathly afraid of the HSG but I didnt feel hardly anything. So I'm hoping the IUI won't be too uncomfortable

Good luck to those waiting to test!!

I was finally scheduled for my 3rd IUI. Friday at noon Eastern Daylight Time. I only have one follicle that looks like it's going to be big enough. Since I did the super expensive Bravelle this month, I hoped for more.

Oh well, wish me luck that third time's the charm!

Hey there. Most likely the dr will do your IUI. I've had mine done by dr & a nurse who has been doing them for over 20 years. So, no worries!

The IUI is much like a Pap smear. I honestly never felt a thing except once I could swear I felt the sperm flow in!! :) after the sperm is in there, they let you stay laying for 10 mins & then get up and go about your normal day!!

Good luck to those waiting to test!!

I was finally scheduled for my 3rd IUI. Friday at noon Eastern Daylight Time. I only have one follicle that looks like it's going to be big enough. Since I did the super expensive Bravelle this month, I hoped for more.

Oh well, wish me luck that third time's the charm!

Good luck! Don't get too bummed. Injections are all around better for our uterine lining, quality of egg. And as we all say it just takes one!!! Gingers crossed for you!!

I wonder if I helps at all to rest for the remainder of the day instead of going back to work. I have a pretty stressful job, so I'm wondering if it would help at all just to rest for the remainder of the day. Hmmm...

I have a blood test this Sunday to see how I'm responding. Any tricks for getting the injections not to hurt after the needle is out? Mine stung pretty bad last night after the injection.

I wonder if I helps at all to rest for the remainder of the day instead of going back to work. I have a pretty stressful job, so I'm wondering if it would help at all just to rest for the remainder of the day. Hmmm...

I have a blood test this Sunday to see how I'm responding. Any tricks for getting the injections not to hurt after the needle is out? Mine stung pretty bad last night after the injection.

If your job is really that stressful, heck ya! Take off!

As for a trick try numbing the spot with ice before & after

Thanks, I'm sorry for both of us. I really thought it could be implantation. I'm wearing a tampon now :( my nurse didn't say anything she just made sure I was still on the endometrin & then said she'd see me Friday.

This was my third & I'm pretty sure my last IUI. The thought of IVF is scary because its not guaranteed, but at this point I feel I'm wasting money. :(

Hope it's really just implantation though for us!!

Yeh same here i'm wearing one too..big stinkers granted it still hasn't "really" started yet. but yeh let's see what happens next.

Got my positive opk today ladies...so tomorrow is my unmedicated iui day. it will be at 9am so please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Yay! Good luck and fingers crossed!

by the way...type I will be staying home the rest of the day, just to relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->