IUI December Buddies

TTC baby- how long had he abstained for?? My advice would be to have him watch a naughty video so he can have the same or close to same count tomorrow!
I made my hubby do that both times this IUI and the second day the count only went down by 1 million! When other times it went down like 5-20 million! Crazy!!

Oh and prayers your way!!! My RE always says we want to see at least 10 million so 11.7 is great!

Well IUI #1 down. We go back in the morning for our last one. DH sperm was not as wonderful as last IUI cycle. It went from 25 million post wash to 11.7 million post wash this time. I wonder why such a difference? I guess it is what it is....like I always say!

My hubby's fluctuates a lot. The first time was 71 million, second time 24, then thirty something, this time 43. I don't know why.

I caved and tested a day early. I'm 10 dpiui today. I got a faint positive on a blue dye test within the first 5 minutes. Can I believe this or can a blue dye test give a faint second line like that within the testing time when you aren't pregnant?

faint%202nd%20line.jpg

I was so sure I was out this month, but yesterday I had some bizarre cramping that wasn't AF or gas for several hours. I'd never experienced that before.

Kat, unfortunately I don't have experience with blue dye tests so maybe one of the other ladies can help with that. But definitely get yourself a pink dye test for tomorrow morning just to be sure!! I hope that cramping was implantation!!!

Kat, unfortunately I don't have experience with blue dye tests so maybe one of the other ladies can help with that. But definitely get yourself a pink dye test for tomorrow morning just to be sure!! I hope that cramping was implantation!!!

Thanks!!

The sad part is that I DO have a pink dye test, but I was saving it for when it "counted", which I considered Christmas Day. So now I must wait!! And in the end, waiting is the only way to know for sure.

Looks like a positive to me!!!!! I caved this morning too and im 11dpo but no bfp...stark white bfn here

I didn't realize there was a difference between pink and blue....my test is blue but is says 5 days sooner and compares to frer....what does that mean for me??

Pookabear, I'm not too sure, but I've heard lots of women here say the dye on the blue tests are not as reliable as the dye in the pink tests. Get a First Response Early Response test, which is the "pink dye" test. Good luck, Sweetie! I hope this is our month!!

KAt~ I think it's pretty reliable. I've heard of false negatives but never false positives. Keep testing. The trigger should be out by now!!!! Praying for you!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join :flower:! I have been following the tread but this is my first post. I had my first IUI this morning. I took Clomid 100 mg cycle days 3-7. My DH’s count was 23 million and 92% motility. I had 3 mature fociles but forgot to ask the size. :dohh:

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join :flower:! I have been following the tread but this is my first post. I had my first IUI this morning. I took Clomid 100 mg cycle days 3-7. My DH’s count was 23 million and 92% motility. I had 3 mature fociles but forgot to ask the size. :dohh:

Good luck! Those numbers are very good! They wouldn't do the IUI if at least one of those follies weren't the right size, so rest assured. :dust:

Hello Ladies,

Good luck! Those numbers are very good! They wouldn't do the IUI if at least one of those follies weren't the right size, so rest assured. :dust:

Thanks Kat!! Good luck to you as well. I hope you get a BFP tomorrow
on the pink dye test!!

Sorry for the typos and formatting. I am using my phone :)

I caved and tested a day early. I'm 10 dpiui today. I got a faint positive on a blue dye test within the first 5 minutes. Can I believe this or can a blue dye test give a faint second line like that within the testing time when you aren't pregnant?

faint%202nd%20line.jpg

I was so sure I was out this month, but yesterday I had some bizarre cramping that wasn't AF or gas for several hours. I'd never experienced that before.
Kat!!! it looks positive! praying for you!!!!!!

11 dpiui!! Like a kid on Christmas morning, I woke up at 5:45am! Since I had to pee like a race horse, I got up an did the test.

I got a faint line! It's faint, I won't pretend otherwise. BUT I tested with a pink test on day 9 to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system, and got only one line, so it's real today!! I got my :bfp:!!!

pink%20line.jpg

:happydance:

I can't believe it! I'm 40 years old, and have a DH with ejaculatory problems. I feared it would never happen! Thanks to the magic of IUI, our dream came true! Now, I know that the miscarriage rate for women over 40 is 50%, so I have that in mind, but I hope that because we used Bravelle injections, the egg was of such good quality that it's the stickiest bean that ever stuck!

Yay! That is soooooooo awesome!!! Merry Christmas!!! & I pray it's the stickiest bean as well!!!

Yay Kat!!! Such a good Christmas gift!! Stick, beanie, stick!!!

Congratulations Kat! This is the best Christmas gift ever for you!

CONGRATS KAT!~!!! What a christmas present!! HI LADIES MErry Christmas!!

sooooo today I got part of the Christmas bFP I wanted but its because I am an idiot! LOL

Yesterday morning I took an early response blue dye test that was off brand and didnt realize that you had to wait up to 10 mins for results, since it didn't pop right up I threw it in the garbage within 2 mins and walked way...of course this morning I woke up looked in the trash and it had a dark and super visible line it wasn't gray or shadowy it was blue and there for sure....after crying yesterday facing the fact that I wasn't pregnant this of course change everything again ugh....i know your not supposed to read the results that long after but i have never seen this happen either, not with my test so again I had hope....I should have never looked in the trash and just faced the facts as I am sure it was an evap or something......I then took a clearblue digital shortly after and it was BFN so Im sure that test was super false...dumb thing, or dumb me for trash digging lol!!
I brought the test over my moms today and everyone said it looks positive for sure but I know its wrong since the clearblue didnt show it..I should have left it on the counter longer so that I would not wonder if I let it sit long enough!!

WEll now I have just purchases some frer's with pink dye...going to try one in the morning just for shits and giggles...no spotting as of now, and I am 12 dpo today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->