IUI December Buddies

11 dpiui!! Like a kid on Christmas morning, I woke up at 5:45am! Since I had to pee like a race horse, I got up an did the test.

I got a faint line! It's faint, I won't pretend otherwise. BUT I tested with a pink test on day 9 to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system, and got only one line, so it's real today!! I got my :bfp:!!!

pink%20line.jpg

:happydance:

I can't believe it! I'm 40 years old, and have a DH with ejaculatory problems. I feared it would never happen! Thanks to the magic of IUI, our dream came true! Now, I know that the miscarriage rate for women over 40 is 50%, so I have that in mind, but I hope that because we used Bravelle injections, the egg was of such good quality that it's the stickiest bean that ever stuck!

Congratulations Kat!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Kat- thanks! Yes, I agree with you about this process and our men. I guess it's just really hard for them to really understand & sometimes nothing they do is right! That's awesome that you got some great presents. In addition to diamonds he got me pearl earrings too! I can not get over it!!! :)

Kismat: are you for sure having your IUI Friday? If you have no male fertility problems I'd say have some fun, when my hubby's motility was better for the second IUI.. I asked how is that and she said they start producing more even before they ejaculate or something like that. And the count was only decreased by a million... We had only abstained 2 days before we did IUI. The others was at least 3... But he had a ton either way. I can't remember where or what I read but anything over 30-40 million after wash does not make a difference.... Hope that helps! Have some fun girl!!!

So I'm 11dpo today and my temp seriously dropped and feeling like AF is coming :growlmad: I kinda already figured I was out this month, but it's only 11dpo - wtf??? On my own I usually have a nice 12-13 day LP, and on medicated cycles usually 14 day LP.

I don't temp, so I don't know for sure what it all means, but I'm sorry :hugs:
Let us know for sure! You are not out yet!!! :)

I know there are a bunch of us testing this weekend. How are y'all holding up? What test are you using?

Kat- thanks! Yes, I agree with you about this process and our men. I guess it's just really hard for them to really understand & sometimes nothing they do is right! That's awesome that you got some great presents. In addition to diamonds he got me pearl earrings too! I can not get over it!!! :)
Oh my gosh, pearl earrings, too?! Lucky girl!!!

Yes, maybe because they feel helpless, and by buying nice presents, they feel like they are doing something to make us happy. Luckily they're right!

I know there are a bunch of us testing this weekend. How are y'all holding up? What test are you using?

Hi Karen :) holding up okay :) how about you? If AF doesn't get me by Sunday (15dpo), I will test then. I'm not sure what kind of test I have. It came in a multipack with OPKs and the label is just plain white, so it's a mystery test since I threw away the box several months ago. But I figure at 15dpo it won't matter and should pick up the Hcg just fine :)

Hello ladies,
How is everyone holding up for the holidays? Did you get all you wanted for Christmas?
Plus are you now ready for the New Years coming up soon?

AFM: Enjoying time with my 2 DD an DH. No Christmas spending with rest of family as they was sick with fever so we stayed home. I've been praying that AF stays away as would love to tell my DH on his birthday he going to be daddy again..lol..If not will try an do a IUI this coming up month an see if a go. IF not have one after that an no go guess we just try on own an save up for IVF if can.

That's a different story for later but for now trying to stay as postive as possible..

Well Happy NY to All.. Gone to play game with DD then bed.

Kismat: are you for sure having your IUI Friday? If you have no male fertility problems I'd say have some fun, when my hubby's motility was better for the second IUI.. I asked how is that and she said they start producing more even before they ejaculate or something like that. And the count was only decreased by a million... We had only abstained 2 days before we did IUI. The others was at least 3... But he had a ton either way. I can't remember where or what I read but anything over 30-40 million after wash does not make a difference.... Hope that helps! Have some fun girl!!!

LOL thanks girl!!! no we had fun last night don't you worry ha ha....i have my ultrasound appointment in an hour so we'll see how things are. i'll keep you posted after!!

Hey girls! How are you all making out? I know this weekend is a big weekend for many of us who are testing. We need to round up the testers :yipee:

As for me... I'm 9dp3dt which is 12dpo and I have tested negative this morning. Beta is on Saturday, I'm not sure if I'll test again at home before then. Just can't take the negatives. I'm having loads of cramping this wait is just driving me insane!

LOL kismat!!!!

August- :hugs: praying for your :bfp:

Hello - thought i'd check in. Congrats those with a BFP.

Had only negative HPT's until now (last this morning) - due to test officially in 3 days but not feeling like it's happened this month - not at all hopeful. Some partial cramping feeling like AF is coming today, bloating and the odd right ovary pain. No nausea or tender boobs (normally do have this).

Hi ladies!! So my ultrasound went great this morning!! Have a nice follie on the left side and have my IUI scheduled on Saturday morning. This time around he just wants to do 1 IUI instead of the back to back, since my hubby's count goes way down the 2nd time. so i'm going to take the Ovidrel tonight at 8 and then IUI at 8:00 AM on Saturday!!! Fingers crossed for all of the testers!!! Praying for a BFP!! Let the new year bring about maternity!!!

Kismat - that's great! Here's to great success for all of us in 2013!!

Hopeful27 - it's not too late yet - maybe the lack of sore boobs and nausea are a good thing!! How many DPO are you?

August - I'm keeping fingers crossed that it's just too early for the hpt to pick up the hcg!! :hugs::hugs:

biggerfamily - sorry you're not feeling well! I was a little sick over christmas as well :( Hope you get to give your DH a great b-day gift!!

Kat and Bma - Lucky girls!! My DH has been extra sweet to me as well over christmas and this whole cycle because he knows how hard it is...

AFM - 12 dpo today and temp went up slightly so I'm still in the game. Feeling all the same pms symptoms as usual but still planning to test sunday if the :witch: stays away. DH and I had a talk the other night and agreed that if needed, we would do only one more IUI next month, then take a month off to try on our own (we'll be on vacay during O time), and then onto IVF (*gulp*). One way or the other, I planned on getting knocked up in 2013!!

Good luck ladies. I hope some of us get our BRP this weekend. Sunday is DH birthday and I am testing that morning. I hope I can give him the one present he really wants.

I'm technically 13 days post IUI but had IUI the afternoon before ovulation. Unfortunately we had booked a holiday months ago and didn't expect to have such a long time stimulating - our RE expected us to have iui earlier in the week but we took longer than the last 2 cycles.

Good luck to everyone!!

Hopeful- :hugs: still hoping you get your bfp , of course!!

Kismat- yay! Good luck!

Green orchid- praying, & everything crossed! :)

Karen- I sure hope your hubby gets his bday present!

AFM- just hoping I'm not ovulating since I'm taking birth control & am having surgery! But DH & I have been at all the time! Eek! I plan to test the morning of the laporascopy just in case! Tomorrow is my 27 bday & we get my step kids for Christmas as well! Busy , fun week ahead!!!!!

Congrats Kat S!!! :D That's awesome!!!!

I went for my cd12 u/s on Dec 26 which showed a great uterine lining but no mature follicles. So, they gave me OPKs to test for the following 5 days.
This morning I got a clear positive, so I'll be going in for the IUI tomorrow morning! :D

Good luck to everyone!!!

Congrats Kat S!!! :D That's awesome!!!!

I went for my cd12 u/s on Dec 26 which showed a great uterine lining but no mature follicles. So, they gave me OPKs to test for the following 5 days.
This morning I got a clear positive, so I'll be going in for the IUI tomorrow morning! :D

Good luck to everyone!!!

We'll be having our IUI's on the same day!! Best of luck to you!!! Here's to a fantastic start to 2013!!!

So I took my ovidrel shot last night at 8:00 PM, really didn't feel much after. But this morning i'm definately nauseaus, i can't even finish my cereal. is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->