IUI December Buddies

Oooh Pooka you must be on pins and needles waiting to test in the morning. I know I would be going nuts! Good luck in the morning!

Yea orchid I am excited, but I am also worried that i am getting my hopes up for nothing as evaps do happen...but i ready they are usually shadowy and without color and this line was clearly blue so who knows
I should have just not picked it out lol

Pookabear- praying for you!!! That'd be so awesome

Thanks bma!!! It would be ...it is the first bfp I have ever seen true or false. So I guess it was neat just seeing it, and dreaming a little...however, I do hope its real
I will be trying a frer tomorrow fmu so only it will reveal the truth...i will be 13 dpo so I would say it will be the final testing for me...well unless I see a line of course lol

CONGRATS KAT!~!!! What a christmas present!! HI LADIES MErry Christmas!!

sooooo today I got part of the Christmas bFP I wanted but its because I am an idiot! LOL

Yesterday morning I took an early response blue dye test that was off brand and didnt realize that you had to wait up to 10 mins for results, since it didn't pop right up I threw it in the garbage within 2 mins and walked way...of course this morning I woke up looked in the trash and it had a dark and super visible line it wasn't gray or shadowy it was blue and there for sure....after crying yesterday facing the fact that I wasn't pregnant this of course change everything again ugh....i know your not supposed to read the results that long after but i have never seen this happen either, not with my test so again I had hope....I should have never looked in the trash and just faced the facts as I am sure it was an evap or something......I then took a clearblue digital shortly after and it was BFN so Im sure that test was super false...dumb thing, or dumb me for trash digging lol!!
I brought the test over my moms today and everyone said it looks positive for sure but I know its wrong since the clearblue didnt show it..I should have left it on the counter longer so that I would not wonder if I let it sit long enough!!

WEll now I have just purchases some frer's with pink dye...going to try one in the morning just for shits and giggles...no spotting as of now, and I am 12 dpo today..

I totally get how that could happen! Good luck tomorrow, and I hope you get your BFP!!

Pooka - can't wait to log on in the morning and see what happened! Fingers crossed!

Kat - nice ticker :happydance:

Pokabear- can not wait to hear!! We need more :bfp: !!!

Wondering & praying for/about August & ttcbaby!!!

Pokabear- can not wait to hear!! We need more :bfp: !!!

Wondering & praying for/about August & ttcbaby!!!

Kay~ congrats omg :yipee:

Bma ~ how are you my dear?

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

As for me I'm only 7dp3dt amd I've tested negative today... Sometimes I think I see something and other time I see nothing. I don't know what to really think right now. I'm just praying that I get a positive on Saturday at my b/w test date.

I'm doing good. My husband surprised me for Christmas and got me diamond earrings. He isn't a man of many comforting words during this whole process but ill tell you him getting g me this without me knowing or asking and paying the money for it, sure makes my heart smile! And let's me know he is here for me and loves me unconditional. :) ill do my laparoscopy jan 3, hope to get answers and get pregnant. Was holding my 2 month old cousin, rocking him to sleep today and pretending he was mine. Lol

Anyways, been thinking about you and hope you get your baby(s)!!!! :) I swear the home pregnancy tests do not work for everyone. They say they really show two days after a beta could shown. But I sure know how it is to think you see a line. Lol that can drive a girl crazy!!! Merry Christmas!

CONGRATS KAT!~!!! What a christmas present!! HI LADIES MErry Christmas!!

sooooo today I got part of the Christmas bFP I wanted but its because I am an idiot! LOL

Yesterday morning I took an early response blue dye test that was off brand and didnt realize that you had to wait up to 10 mins for results, since it didn't pop right up I threw it in the garbage within 2 mins and walked way...of course this morning I woke up looked in the trash and it had a dark and super visible line it wasn't gray or shadowy it was blue and there for sure....after crying yesterday facing the fact that I wasn't pregnant this of course change everything again ugh....i know your not supposed to read the results that long after but i have never seen this happen either, not with my test so again I had hope....I should have never looked in the trash and just faced the facts as I am sure it was an evap or something......I then took a clearblue digital shortly after and it was BFN so Im sure that test was super false...dumb thing, or dumb me for trash digging lol!!
I brought the test over my moms today and everyone said it looks positive for sure but I know its wrong since the clearblue didnt show it..I should have left it on the counter longer so that I would not wonder if I let it sit long enough!!

WEll now I have just purchases some frer's with pink dye...going to try one in the morning just for shits and giggles...no spotting as of now, and I am 12 dpo today..

Pookabear- Hi, I just wanted to pop on here to give u some hope....I was a part of the IUI
community last summer, and I've kept up with this thread, I just love seeing people get their BFP!!! Anyway, just wanted to say that the digital tests are much less sensitive than the pink dye ones- MUCH. When I got my BFP, on the pink one, the CB digital showed Not Pregnant for another week!!! I was so annoyed I actually went out and got a multipack of the ditigal ones to see when the darn things will finally work, even after I hadmy beta results. Hang in there and good luck to u!!!

Thank you so much kbrain, im glad your still here lurking!

Well ladies, bfn on frer 13dpo im just going to move on from this cycle boobies starting to hurt now and all ugh

So I'm 11dpo today and my temp seriously dropped and feeling like AF is coming :growlmad: I kinda already figured I was out this month, but it's only 11dpo - wtf??? On my own I usually have a nice 12-13 day LP, and on medicated cycles usually 14 day LP.

Thank you so much kbrain, im glad your still here lurking!

Well ladies, bfn on frer 13dpo im just going to move on from this cycle boobies starting to hurt now and all ugh

:( I'm so sorry! Well, your baby wants to start things off in 2013, that's all! Good luck on your next cycle!

I'm doing good. My husband surprised me for Christmas and got me diamond earrings. He isn't a man of many comforting words during this whole process but ill tell you him getting g me this without me knowing or asking and paying the money for it, sure makes my heart smile! And let's me know he is here for me and loves me unconditional. :) ill do my laparoscopy jan 3, hope to get answers and get pregnant. Was holding my 2 month old cousin, rocking him to sleep today and pretending he was mine. Lol

Anyways, been thinking about you and hope you get your baby(s)!!!! :) I swear the home pregnancy tests do not work for everyone. They say they really show two days after a beta could shown. But I sure know how it is to think you see a line. Lol that can drive a girl crazy!!! Merry Christmas!

Wow, that is so sweet! I'm so happy you had a wonderful Christmas together! There must be something about this process, because my husband -who pretty much hates all holidays and any present buying/giving- surprised me Christmas morning with black and white diamond earrings, a gorgeous Coach shoulder bag, a Betsy Johnson fragrance gift set, and these reproduction Victorian boots I've been mooning about.

Good luck wit the lap, Bma11!! We'll be waiting with you to hear your results!

Kismat- is your insurance paying for the IUI? I hope so.... I had the same talk about IUI IVF yesterday with my RE. Basically he said couples with unexplained infertility who go straight to ivf it's more cost effect than to do 3 cycles of injectables & IUI. He wasn't saying that he wanted me to jump straight to ivf, he was just telling me about a study done, because I said something about cost.
Anyway... Enjoy your trip
Lucinda- no big deal :)

Clomidqueen- sorry for the early bfn.... But let's hope your prego & the test just couldn't pick it up!!!!!!

AFM- I have a laparoscopy scheduled for jan 3. I'm pretty excited to see what's up & move on! If I have endo, then ill try one more cycle of injections & IUI. If no endo, probably go to IVF. Hubby is still trying to wrap his head around the cost...... Merry christmas & happy new year everyone!!!

Yes my insurance is covering it. That's what my doc said as well. he said there' no point going to IVF yet. 6 fully completed cycles have to happen first. We had a great time on our trip, thank you!!

11 dpiui!! Like a kid on Christmas morning, I woke up at 5:45am! Since I had to pee like a race horse, I got up an did the test.

I got a faint line! It's faint, I won't pretend otherwise. BUT I tested with a pink test on day 9 to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system, and got only one line, so it's real today!! I got my :bfp:!!!

pink%20line.jpg

:happydance:

I can't believe it! I'm 40 years old, and have a DH with ejaculatory problems. I feared it would never happen! Thanks to the magic of IUI, our dream came true! Now, I know that the miscarriage rate for women over 40 is 50%, so I have that in mind, but I hope that because we used Bravelle injections, the egg was of such good quality that it's the stickiest bean that ever stuck!

Congratulations to you and happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Hi ladies!! Merry Christmas to all of you! We had an amazing time on our road trip to FL. Exactly what we needed. My temp was consistent for the last 5 days and dropped from 97.7 to 97.2 today. So i know that's a significant drop, i took a ovulation kit test and it was negative. i have my ultrasound tomorrow morning. So will just wait for that. I'm thinking hubby and i can have fun tonight, but then thinking if we wait his count may be better friday morning if all goes well and we have our IUI. what do you ladies think? i just don't want to miss it...temp has spike down so that's a good sign of ovulation.

Hi ladies!! Merry Christmas to all of you! We had an amazing time on our road trip to FL. Exactly what we needed. My temp was consistent for the last 5 days and dropped from 97.7 to 97.2 today. So i know that's a significant drop, i took a ovulation kit test and it was negative. i have my ultrasound tomorrow morning. So will just wait for that. I'm thinking hubby and i can have fun tonight, but then thinking if we wait his count may be better friday morning if all goes well and we have our IUI. what do you ladies think? i just don't want to miss it...temp has spike down so that's a good sign of ovulation.

That sounds like a perfect plan!! Good luck, Kismat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->