IUI December Buddies

Good luck to those waiting to test!

Good luck to those gearing up for a new IUI!

I went in for my beta today and I'm waiting for them to call with the results!

So I took my ovidrel shot last night at 8:00 PM, really didn't feel much after. But this morning i'm definately nauseaus, i can't even finish my cereal. is this normal?

The ovidrel is the pregnancy hormone so it is normal to have symptoms.

May Everyone Have A Very Happy New Year an Get Your BFP's!!!

AFM: Still going to be TTC but my DH & I decided be best to leave the internet to relax an not stress..Do our last 2 IUI's these next few months an then save for IVF/ICSI/PGD an more for 2014.

God Bless All an may you all have a HH9M to all.

Good Bye I'm Gone Now!!!v

Well?!? What did they say? Can't leave us hanging!! Hehe too exciting!!

My wife and I are currently on our 2nd round of IUI with Clomid.
She was on clomid, 100mg. Went in for the ultra sound today and she had 3 follicles! 1 on the right, 2 on the left. All 20-21 in size, doctor said they were perfect size. My only concern was the uterine lining wasnt as thick as the 1st IUI. The first IUI, it was right at 11, and now this cycle, it is at 8. The doc said they want it higher than 4, so it sounds like its fine for implantation.

Since she has 3 follicles, 1 on the right, 2 on the left..are our chances higher?

The insemination is sunday, and then the horrible 2ww.

Any comments would be appreciated!

We'll be having our IUI's on the same day!! Best of luck to you!!! Here's to a fantastic start to 2013!!!

Thanks. Hope yours went better than mine. We have pretty much zero chance this month.
Dh spilled most of his sample so we were left with just 1.1mil!! :(

Well?!? What did they say? Can't leave us hanging!! Hehe too exciting!!

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! They called while I was at work, and it's hard for me to post here when I'm working, and then I forgot to update when I got home.

I'm officially pregnant!! My hcg levels were 192, which is just perfect for "week 4", thankyouverymuch! I did a due date calculator based on the date of my IUI (the date of my period throws the date off too much), and it looks like I'm due Friday, September 6th. He or she will be a Virgo, which is good since that's an Earth sign and I'm an Earth sign. Sounds silly, but that made me happy!

So since I'm "high risk" because I'm 40, I go back for blood tests to check that my hcg levels are doubling properly on Monday, Wednesday, and possibly Friday. After that (not sure exactly when), I get an ultrasound to be sure the sac is developing. From there...:shrug: They'll tell me!

Kat- YAYATAYAYA!!!!! Lol can you tell I'm happy?!?! Can't wait to hear your updates.
And I totally know what You mean about astrology. I have my one not so favorite sign but at this point beggars can't be choosers :)

Lol I'm using Siri on iPhone & she said beggars..... Beggers***

So my IUI was great this morning. Hubby's count 82 million, our nurse said counts are great and my cervix and mucus is great as well. So now just going to rest all day!!!! Praying we get our sweet baby this month!!

So my IUI was great this morning. Hubby's count 82 million, our nurse said counts are great and my cervix and mucus is great as well. So now just going to rest all day!!!! Praying we get our sweet baby this month!!

Oh, that sounds so fantastic!!! Oh, this one is THE ONE, I just know it! Good luck!!

We'll be having our IUI's on the same day!! Best of luck to you!!! Here's to a fantastic start to 2013!!!

Thanks. Hope yours went better than mine. We have pretty much zero chance this month.
Dh spilled most of his sample so we were left with just 1.1mil!! :(

Oh drat! Well, that's not ideal as you know, but not impossible! As long as the motility of those 1.1 mil are good, you still have a shot! Wishing you luck!!

Tested today and BFN - day 14 post ovulation (day 15 post iui). Our official test date is tomorrow and will stop the progesterone if negative. Managed to get the window of the test wet as well but not even a hint of a line. Had horrible gassy symptoms and fullness in my pelvis yest and felt like AF was coming. Today all has eased - getting the occasional AF cramp but nothing else. Boobs are unusually not sore.

January will be a month off but will be dieting and cutting back...

skerfan2284: Yes having 3 mature follicles increases your odds. It also increases your odds for multiples. Good luck!

Ocule83: I am sorry about your IUI. Hopefully those guys can pull through and you will get your BFP.

Kat: how do you feel about getting to be monitored so much?

Kismat: I am glad you IUI went well! Enjoy your relaxing day!

hopeful27years: I am so sorry for the negative. Good luck tomorrow.

AFM: I will test at home tomorrow. I am not hopeful

skerfan2284: Yes having 3 mature follicles increases your odds. It also increases your odds for multiples. Good luck!

Ocule83: I am sorry about your IUI. Hopefully those guys can pull through and you will get your BFP.

I'm sorry you think you're out :( If this process were based on merit, you'd be pregnant hands down!

I'm sad that I'm high risk, but I knew that going into this. Getting monitored so closely actually makes me feel better because I won't be wondering every day if I'm really still pregnant...I'll hear it from the experts!

omg Kat S!! Congrats hun. I came back to check on you. That would have been such an amazing Christnas gift for you!! Wishing a happy & healthy pregnancy :)

I'm sorry you think you're out :( If this process were based on merit, you'd be pregnant hands down!

I'm sad that I'm high risk, but I knew that going into this. Getting monitored so closely actually makes me feel better because I won't be wondering every day if I'm really still pregnant...I'll hear it from the experts!

Thank you, you are so sweet. My boobs are sore and I feel PMSy.

I am sorry you are hugh risk, but I am glad the docs will be taking good care of you instead of just letting you go and seeing what happens. I will keep you in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->