IUI December Buddies

greenorchid: sorry the which got you. I hope the IUI this month works for you.

bma11: we aren't using credit at all either. I hope you are able to get the lap and get some answers you deserve.

afm: on Sunday, which was dh's birthday, his brother called him to tell him they are pregnant. This is the second they are having without trying. They didn't even want one after their first. That was really hard to deal with

bma11: we aren't using credit at all either. I hope you are able to get the lap and get some answers you deserve.

afm: on Sunday, which was dh's birthday, his brother called him to tell him they are pregnant. This is the second they are having without trying. They didn't even want one after their first. That was really hard to deal with

Ugh, that is like a punch in the stomach. Is he totally clueless about your and your DH's feelings, or does he not know of your situation?

thanks Kat...I just kinda feel the IUI was done to early....how long after your trigger did you do your IUI?

Did the trigger Thursday morning early, had the IUI around 1pm the following day.

Awe. I know that has to sting. My sister is pregnant with we second right now too. And they weren't really trying either. Happy and jealous at the same time. Just have faith it will happen for y'all.

Ugh, that is like a punch in the stomach. Is he totally clueless about your and your DH's feelings, or does he not know of your situation?

They know. The kicker was that we saw them two weeks ago as we were driving through to my sister's graduation, and they couldn't tell us then? She is eight weeks and they call and tell us on the phone on my hubby's birthday and the day i get my bfn. So frustrating. The weird thing for me though is I haven't gotten the which yet. She should have been here yesterday, this morning at the very latest. Still BFNs though. My BHCG is tomorrow so I guess we will see.

Awww Karen that's total crap that they chose to tell you that day :( so sorry!!!

Hi ladies: is it normal for your temp to drop after an IUI...mine was up for 2 days and it's been dropping and then going back up...

Good luck with your beta, Karen!

Hi ladies: is it normal for your temp to drop after an IUI...mine was up for 2 days and it's been dropping and then going back up...

Kismat, how long was it below your coverline? Can you link your chart? In any case, I wouldn't worry too much - it's probably just an estrogen surge and doesn't affect anything.

Hey ladies! Where's everyone at in their cycles? Who's still in their 2ww (besides TTCBaby117) Who's doing IUI in January?

I just made my appointment for my cd11 u/s, and expect to do IUI #2 on or around January 12. Trying to feel hopeful that this will be my month, but kinda thinking I'm going to need IVF to get pregnant. I would start IVF around the end of march if necessary, so figure I'm on a 3-month plan to optimize egg quality (healthy eating and CoQ10).

Can't wait to see some BFPs this month!!

Kismat, how long was it below your coverline? Can you link your chart? In any case, I wouldn't worry too much - it's probably just an estrogen surge and doesn't affect anything.

thx!! yeh i'm thinking it's nothing. i'm not going to worry about it...but it was only for 1 day it dropped and then today it's back up again. not tremendously but it's going back up. i'll put my chart up

So here's my chart so far ladies:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6300/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

Oh you're totally fine Kismat since it's right on the coverline and rising again :thumbup: Prob just the estrogen surge. Fx'd for you this month!!

My Ovulation Chart

Oh you're totally fine Kismat since it's right on the coverline and rising again :thumbup: Prob just the estrogen surge. Fx'd for you this month!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks!!!! you know how we are i was like whoaaaaa it dropped so much. but then my hubby said it too that you are reading too much into it...see how the rest of this week goes. and then i hear that temps are not the most accurate for this stuff...any little thing can shift temps...

i'm really praying it works this month!!! otherwise we are also thinking of IVF after we get back from our 3 week vacation. so it could be in march...see what the doc says.

Good luck with your beta, Karen!

Thanks you! Had my blood drawn and hour and a half ago, now on pins and needles until the call. I have never been this way because I always start the day of my blood draw. However, due to the holiday, instead of having my beta monday it was today and I still haven't started yet. BFN with frer Sunday and Monday, but I haven't tested again because I couldn't bring myself to. We will see what happens today.

My Ovulation Chart

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks!!!! you know how we are i was like whoaaaaa it dropped so much. but then my hubby said it too that you are reading too much into it...see how the rest of this week goes. and then i hear that temps are not the most accurate for this stuff...any little thing can shift temps...

i'm really praying it works this month!!! otherwise we are also thinking of IVF after we get back from our 3 week vacation. so it could be in march...see what the doc says.

Good luck! I hope this is it for you! When do you test?

My Ovulation Chart

Good luck! I hope this is it for you! When do you test?

Good luck to you as well!!!! Fingers/toes are crossed for you!! AF is supposed to come about the 11th let's see what happens. i'm really not trying to think about anything...just letting it happen

Kismat - I think your temps look ok....they went back up sometimes you can have a fallback rise....if you go to Fertility friend they explain it to you in more detail.

Green - if I get a bfn then I will be doing IVF with ya as it is right around the time we think we will be able to afford it.

Karenh - wow what a blow hun...some people just dont understand how sensitive this entire ttc process could be. I had an friend who knows I am ttc (but not the extent of it) come to me while drunk at our NY's eve party and said..."Are you sure you want to get pregnant because sometimes it sucks!" I thought to myself....Um yeah I want this....Trust me I am sure!!!!! Of course I couldnt say what was really on my mind....like how ungrateful she is for the two wonderful children that she has...or how insensitive her remarks are....because at the end of the day...on one understands this trial we are going through unless you have been there.

afm - I have 2 corpus luteum cysts to contend with. My abdomen is the size of a 5 month pregnant woman and to top that off I am suffering from the worst trapped wind I have ever had. I went to the dr this morning and he said the cysts are 48 mm on my left and 38 on my right....So what now? I guess we have to wait and see if I am pg first! Anyone know anything about Corpus Luteum cysts? Oh and btw, what can I take for the gas as my OBGYN was hesitant to offer any advice as he is concerned I might be pregnant. I of course wont take anything unless I absolutely have to...but that pain last night was excruiciating.

ttcbaby - sorry you're having such pain. I believe you can take gas-x (simethicone) and it's OTC. What I read online was that it is not absorbed into the body when it passes through your gut so pregnant women can take it. But please ask your doc or find another source because even though I feel like I have a medical degree from the university of google, I am not in fact a doctor hahaha :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->