IUI December Buddies

Holy cow. I had stage 2-3 endo. She got most of it but not by my uterus or whatever because it could damage the stuff. I'm still out of it, but pretty excited. Now I know why!!!!

Welcome to the endo club hun!! Well I'm really glad you got an answer and that she was able to get most of it :) Endo sucks but it's better than being unexplained :thumbup:

Now time to take it easy and let DH take care of you while you recuperate!! If you get the gas pain in your chest or shoulder, a heating pad is your #1 best friend!!

karen - I already said congrats on another thread but I am just so happy for you! This is such awesome news...how many dpo are you? Did you ever get a BFP on a hpt?

Kismat - I think your temps look ok....they went back up sometimes you can have a fallback rise....if you go to Fertility friend they explain it to you in more detail.

Green - if I get a bfn then I will be doing IVF with ya as it is right around the time we think we will be able to afford it.

Karenh - wow what a blow hun...some people just dont understand how sensitive this entire ttc process could be. I had an friend who knows I am ttc (but not the extent of it) come to me while drunk at our NY's eve party and said..."Are you sure you want to get pregnant because sometimes it sucks!" I thought to myself....Um yeah I want this....Trust me I am sure!!!!! Of course I couldnt say what was really on my mind....like how ungrateful she is for the two wonderful children that she has...or how insensitive her remarks are....because at the end of the day...on one understands this trial we are going through unless you have been there.

afm - I have 2 corpus luteum cysts to contend with. My abdomen is the size of a 5 month pregnant woman and to top that off I am suffering from the worst trapped wind I have ever had. I went to the dr this morning and he said the cysts are 48 mm on my left and 38 on my right....So what now? I guess we have to wait and see if I am pg first! Anyone know anything about Corpus Luteum cysts? Oh and btw, what can I take for the gas as my OBGYN was hesitant to offer any advice as he is concerned I might be pregnant. I of course wont take anything unless I absolutely have to...but that pain last night was excruiciating.

Hey ttcbaby - have you gotten some answers about the CL cysts? As far as I know, they are pretty normal, and usually resolve themselves on their own. They sometimes forms after ovulation, since the role of the corpus luteum is to sustain a potential pregnancy until the placenta takes over. The fact that you have two, on on each side, I believe means you ovulated on both sides - which is great, it gives you really good chance of getting that bfp. I had a cl cyst this pregnancy on the side from which I ovulated, and I felt it up until about 10 weeks or so, then it dissipated on its own. Did you doc say it was anything to worry about? Maybe he's just keeping an eye on them to make sure they resolve themselves.

kbrain - thanks for the reply! She said there is nothing to do about it right now...and just wait to see if I get teh bfp then we will make a plan! How big were your cysts? When did you find them?

Holy cow. I had stage 2-3 endo. She got most of it but not by my uterus or whatever because it could damage the stuff. I'm still out of it, but pretty excited. Now I know why!!!!

I am so glad you got some answers! Have a good recovery!

karen - I already said congrats on another thread but I am just so happy for you! This is such awesome news...how many dpo are you? Did you ever get a BFP on a hpt?

I got a positive on a test yesterday afternoon, after I called and got my beta results. I wanted to post it, but I don't know how. Also, I am not sure when exactly I ovulated, normally I can really tell, but this time I didn't feel hardly anything. I took the trigger on December 17th, and had IUI on the 19th. Everything is telling my I should have ovulated on the 18th though, so I don't know. Maybe our :sex: on the 17th is what caught the egg(s) and not the IUI?

kbrain - thanks for the reply! She said there is nothing to do about it right now...and just wait to see if I get teh bfp then we will make a plan! How big were your cysts? When did you find them?

My cyst was pretty average size, not sure they ever gave the measurement - but they found it at my first ultrasound, which was when I was about 6 weeks along. I kept feeling some pressure/crampting on my lower left side, it didn't really hurt but I definitely felt it. I was worried it was something to do with the pregnancy, but it turned out to be a cl cyst and nothing to worry about.

Thanks ladies!!

Green orchid- the gas has already started in shoulders and diaphram area. My mom already beat my back which helped! My mom is taking care of me because DH has to be working. And quite frankly I wouldn't have it any other way, DH wouldn't know what to do hehehe. I love him! Mom just got the heating pad, thanks :)

Ttcbaby - I am so happy. But I'll call and make a follow up with RE and see what he says. My plan was to try naturally a couple time if I had endo ... And then maybe another round of injectables and IUI! She said the endo was near my uterus or on it (I was out if it, have to ask my mom later) so she couldn't burn it off without hurting it so, I will see what my RE suggests to do. Just wish I could have done it sooner but oh we'll I can't dwell on that!

Ill be back later!

Bma that is so awesome that you have an answer! I cant wait to hear what the re says....I think trying for a few months before doing any further treatment is a great idea!

kbrain - so I guess finding these cysts thsi early for me is crazy huh. I feel them on and off but that pain I had on Jan1st was horrible...nothing made it feel better....it lasted almost 5 or 6 hours...then the gas set in...trust me not the best way to start the new year...however if it will lead me to a bfp...then I welcome it with open arms!

Lol. My mom and I just listened to the voice memo she took as the dr was telling us my results.... I don't know if the endometreosis was on my uterus or not. We couldn't decipher her accent. :/ I have a follow up with RE jan 14! Another two week wait! Lol geez

Oh MY!!! How wonderful.. Congrats!!!! Didn't you say that your brother in law called this weekend and said he had a positive also?? Great news!!! So great!!!

Thank you guys so much! You have been such a big help and so supportive! DH is over the moon, and so silly. He kept asking if I was sure at first. Now he is going to be so over protective. It is cute. We will see how long it remains cute. : )

Oh MY!!! How wonderful.. Congrats!!!! Didn't you say that your brother in law called this weekend and said he had a positive also?? Great news!!! So great!!!

Thank you guys so much! You have been such a big help and so supportive! DH is over the moon, and so silly. He kept asking if I was sure at first. Now he is going to be so over protective. It is cute. We will see how long it remains cute. : )

Yep, my sis in law is a month farther a long than I am. However, I have my second beta today. I am really scared. I was stupid and took a frer this morning because I wanted to see if it got darker. Maybe I didn't wait long enough or something but it wasn't darker, it was lighter. Then driving to work this morning I coughed and felt a sharp pain. Then later while stretching I felt it again. Please tell me I am not going to loose this baby that took 6 years and a miracle to make. Am I just being crazy?

Karen- don't stress. Please. It could be a fluke. I was testing the trigger out this last time and it got darker the second day and I was so happy.... Was not pregnant! So, don't read too much in to it. Prayers for you and please let us know what your beta says!!! Remember, when pregnant you will cramp an all that because your uterus is stretching. :) I know I'm goin to be just like you when I get pregnant, I know it's natural because we don't want anything to happen....good luck!!!

Praying all is OK Karen...BMA is right....those tests can be off sometimes.

AFM - BFN 12 dpo

Thanks guys! My appointment isn't for five more hours then I have to wait for the results. I will let you know when I find out.

Praying all is OK Karen...BMA is right....those tests can be off sometimes.

AFM - BFN 12 dpo

I am so sorry. However, if it helps so did I. I didn't get my positive until at least 14dpo and it could be one or two more. If that doesn't help then please ignore it.

Good luck, Karen!

I've had bizarre pains for the past two weeks, too. All my pregnancy books say that unless it really hurts or doesn't abate, it's normal.

Good luck, Karen!

I've had bizarre pains for the past two weeks, too. All my pregnancy books say that unless it really hurts or doesn't abate, it's normal.

Thank you! I really need to just stop being a crazy person and try and enjoy the fact that i am finaly pregnant. I am just SO WORRIED that I will loose it, and that would make me clinicly crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->