IUI December Buddies

LOL...thanks green, I will ask my RE if she ever calls me back!

Kismat - I think your temps look ok....they went back up sometimes you can have a fallback rise....if you go to Fertility friend they explain it to you in more detail.

Green - if I get a bfn then I will be doing IVF with ya as it is right around the time we think we will be able to afford it.

Karenh - wow what a blow hun...some people just dont understand how sensitive this entire ttc process could be. I had an friend who knows I am ttc (but not the extent of it) come to me while drunk at our NY's eve party and said..."Are you sure you want to get pregnant because sometimes it sucks!" I thought to myself....Um yeah I want this....Trust me I am sure!!!!! Of course I couldnt say what was really on my mind....like how ungrateful she is for the two wonderful children that she has...or how insensitive her remarks are....because at the end of the day...on one understands this trial we are going through unless you have been there.

afm - I have 2 corpus luteum cysts to contend with. My abdomen is the size of a 5 month pregnant woman and to top that off I am suffering from the worst trapped wind I have ever had. I went to the dr this morning and he said the cysts are 48 mm on my left and 38 on my right....So what now? I guess we have to wait and see if I am pg first! Anyone know anything about Corpus Luteum cysts? Oh and btw, what can I take for the gas as my OBGYN was hesitant to offer any advice as he is concerned I might be pregnant. I of course wont take anything unless I absolutely have to...but that pain last night was excruiciating.

Thank you, it is so true. People really just can't understand unless they have been here. I am sorry your friend was so insensitive on New Years. I hope your cycsts get better. I don't know anything about them. Sorry I am not much help.

no problem Karen....I hope you feel better also...

TTC baby- my RE sent me a list of medications safe for pregnancy

9. Gas
a. Mylacon
b. Tums
c. Mylanta Gas

Hope this helps! Sorry you are going trough this!!

Karen- have they called you back with results yet??

4. Constipation
a. Milk of Magnesia
b. Metamucil
c. Citracal
d. Surfak
e. Colace
f. Fiber
g. Prune Juice

Bma - thank you so much for the list! I will see if I can get over here!

Oh my gosh, I am going to die! I can't believe it but I actually got my bfp:. I really can not believe it. My hcg was 35.6. Is that low? I have my next beta on friday, but late in the afternoon. I am just so in shock!

Don't know if its low or not but CONGRATS!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!!! Please keep us posted :) so happy for you and DH! I know he's over the moon as well!!!!

according to this chart.... You are good!!! Yay

An hCG level below 5 mIU/ml is considered "not pregnant"
An hCG level above 25 mIU/ml is considered "pregnant".
An hCG level between 5-25 mIU/ml requires a follow-up test to confirm what it could be.
At hCG levels in early pregnancy below 1,200 mIU/ml the hCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours and it should normally increase by at least 60% every two days.
Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum hCG levels in early pregnancy, the hCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double
Above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to double.
After 9-10 weeks of the pregnancy hCG levels normally decrease

Oh my gosh, I am going to die! I can't believe it but I actually got my bfp:. I really can not believe it. My hcg was 35.6. Is that low? I have my next beta on friday, but late in the afternoon. I am just so in shock!

:wohoo::yipee: That is fantastic! OMG, congratulations! You deserve some SERIOUS celebrating! Praying you have a sticky bean!

I had 2 cysts after my first round of Clomid. They put me on The Pill in order to lower my estrogen levels so they would have nothing to feed on, and they were small enough to stop worrying about them 3 week later. They told me to limit my activity and not lift anything over 20 lbs while we were waiting for them to shrink. I'm not sure how they handle it when you're pregnant, but I'm sure they will have a clever plan for you!

Thank you guys so much! You have been such a big help and so supportive! DH is over the moon, and so silly. He kept asking if I was sure at first. Now he is going to be so over protective. It is cute. We will see how long it remains cute. : )

That is fantastic news!! Heartiest Congratulations to you and DH!!!!! Happy & Healty 9 months!!

Omg that's great Karenh!!!! Congratulations!!

Yay Karen! Such fabulous news!! H&H 9 months :happydance: Enjoy the sweetness from your DH, you deserve it!!

I have been stalking this thread but now I have to write for you guys

Kat and karenh many many manyyyyyyy Congratulationssss so so soo happy for you.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ happy and healthy 9 months.. oh my sucha wonderful news..

For those who didnt get a positive this cycle.... Keep trying.. one day will be your day and its not at all far away.. Remember His delays are not His denials..

Holy cow. I had stage 2-3 endo. She got most of it but not by my uterus or whatever because it could damage the stuff. I'm still out of it, but pretty excited. Now I know why!!!!

Holy cow. I had stage 2-3 endo. She got most of it but not by my uterus or whatever because it could damage the stuff. I'm still out of it, but pretty excited. Now I know why!!!!

BMA - that's wonderful that you finally have some answers, I'm really glad for you. The endo would definitely hinder an embryo from implanting, and I'm sure cause some other problems as well. Way to be proactive!

Also - to Kat S and Karen - CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That's two BFP in one month - not bad!!! Hang in there ladies, everyone's time will come, I'm sure of it.

:wohoo::yipee: That is fantastic! OMG, congratulations! You deserve some SERIOUS celebrating! Praying you have a sticky bean!

I had 2 cysts after my first round of Clomid. They put me on The Pill in order to lower my estrogen levels so they would have nothing to feed on, and they were small enough to stop worrying about them 3 week later. They told me to limit my activity and not lift anything over 20 lbs while we were waiting for them to shrink. I'm not sure how they handle it when you're pregnant, but I'm sure they will have a clever plan for you!

Thanks Kat...do you know how big yours were and whenin your cycle they found them?

OMG Bma...so happy to hear that you have an answer!!!!!! So what is the next step for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->