IUI December Buddies

Karen- will you get your results today or tomorrow???

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

Well I'll be praying for you!!! Try not to POAS until you can go in and get checked or else you will worry yourself toooooooo much!!

Karen- I'm so praying for you... All the Best!!!! Prayers and blessings your way on Monday!

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

Congratulations Karen on your BFP!! I will pray that you have a sticky bean.

:dust: to all still in the running. Sorry to those who got AF. Next month will be your month.

AFM: I had my IUI on Christmas Eve (12-24). Today I am 11dpiui and I felt like AF was coming. I went to the bathroom and I had red spotting when I checked my cervix. I usually get sore boobs prior to Aunt Flo but nothing this month. My cycle has never started this early. AF is due on Monday but I already feel out. :cry:

Karen- I'm so praying for you... All the Best!!!! Prayers and blessings your way on Monday!

Thank you, we definetly appreciate all the prayers we can get.

Congratulations Karen on your BFP!! I will pray that you have a sticky bean.

:dust: to all still in the running. Sorry to those who got AF. Next month will be your month.

AFM: I had my IUI on Christmas Eve (12-24). Today I am 11dpiui and I felt like AF was coming. I went to the bathroom and I had red spotting when I checked my cervix. I usually get sore boobs prior to Aunt Flo but nothing this month. My cycle has never started this early. AF is due on Monday but I already feel out. :cry:

I am so sorry! It is so hard trying month after month. I hope you won't have to for much longer.

Oh no Karen...I logged on just to check on you.....I will pray all weekend that those numbers sky rocket on Monday!!!!

Thought would just drop in let you all know that we've already started a new cycle with 5mg femara an this time another new drug is added in this cycle in hopes get my right ovary working & this next Friday go in for ultrasound see how things are looking if good may get to do a IUI Sat. :happydance:

That is next week not this week..

I've also changed my diet this time around with drinking small glass of pom of the morning for breakfast, then at lunch glass green tea with raw honey added in for supper time added avocado in food alone with a bite of ice cream. Our doctor told us to start bdng this weekend an few more days before time for ultrasound in hopes things will be better this cycle plus start opk testing soon too.

Check in later on after have my ultrasound next week. Praying for better news soon & that got my right ovary working now.

Praying IUI will be Jan 11 or 12th

Be thinking of all you ladies an praying all gets great news soon..The ones that got a BFP praying that all keeps going great.

sounds like a plan...what is the other medication?

Thought would just drop in let you all know that we've already started a new cycle with 5mg femara an this time another new drug is added in this cycle in hopes get my right ovary working & this next Friday go in for ultrasound see how things are looking if good may get to do a IUI Sat. :happydance:

That is next week not this week..

I've also changed my diet this time around with drinking small glass of pom of the morning for breakfast, then at lunch glass green tea with raw honey added in for supper time added avocado in food alone with a bite of ice cream. Our doctor told us to start bdng this weekend an few more days before time for ultrasound in hopes things will be better this cycle plus start opk testing soon too.

Check in later on after have my ultrasound next week. Praying for better news soon & that got my right ovary working now.

Praying IUI will be Jan 11 or 12th

Be thinking of all you ladies an praying all gets great news soon..The ones that got a BFP praying that all keeps going great.

Good luck! I hope this is your time!

How are you feeling hun, I can only imagine that you are a bit stressed about the results on Monday! Just hoping that all will turn out wonderful and that this will be a story you will tell you lil one someday on how worried you were!

How are you feeling hun, I can only imagine that you are a bit stressed about the results on Monday! Just hoping that all will turn out wonderful and that this will be a story you will tell you lil one someday on how worried you were!

I sure hope so! I am trying to relax all weekend, sit with my feet up and have a little hope. I am freaking out waiting for monday though. I have slight cramping, lower back pain, I am tired, and congested. My nippes soreness has seem to have gone mostly away though.

well the fatigue is a huge progesterone symptom so that is good. Like I said, I hope all will work out for you on monday!

Been wondering about augustluvers ??? Thinking of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->