IUI December Buddies

sounds like a plan...what is the other medication?

Trying a 1/2 of Clomid too see if will wake up my right ovary since the last 2 x been sleeping it seems. Sure hope it does.

how is things with you on your end?

Lol. My mom and I just listened to the voice memo she took as the dr was telling us my results.... I don't know if the endometreosis was on my uterus or not. We couldn't decipher her accent. :/ I have a follow up with RE jan 14! Another two week wait! Lol geez
BMA I'm happy you got some answers! I had my 3rd IUI today and if this doesn't work I go for the laparoscopy. hope your feeling well. was the procedure rough?

Cc clomid queen- thank you! I wish I would have listened to my body more. I've had the symptom of endo for as long as I can remember. :( would have saved a lot of money. But really isn't think of it until I signed up for this forum and read up on it. Pretty crazy.

I had my lap jan 3 it's jan 5 and I am pretty much back to normal. The nurse stressed gettin up and walking and pain management.So, i did that. My last pain pill was yesterday at 10. My mom made me eat and and I threw up. The vicoden makes you feel woozy and you don't want to eat at all. I felt way better after i threw up& From the on I just did 4 ibuprofen every six hours. I just get tired easily. My advice would be to eat before taking vicoden. That really made me feel worse. I'm so happy I feel fine. My sister made me scared because she said she couldn't sit down to use the bathroom for a couple days by herself.

Oh... The gas ... When it hurts just have your DH cup his hands and beat on your back and shoulders until the gas is gone. It was just the first day and after my mom beat my back I didn't have any more gas pain!

Good luck this round... Hopefully you get you BFP!!!

Bigger - well I am trying to organize IVF for March....we will see if I can pull it off. We are still trying to find the funds.

Do any of you ladies know about chances of IUI with grade 2 motility? I'm afraid ours will be cancelled this month if they haven't improved.

Cc clomid queen- thank you! I wish I would have listened to my body more. I've had the symptom of endo for as long as I can remember. :( would have saved a lot of money. But really isn't think of it until I signed up for this forum and read up on it. Pretty crazy.

I had my lap jan 3 it's jan 5 and I am pretty much back to normal. The nurse stressed gettin up and walking and pain management.So, i did that. My last pain pill was yesterday at 10. My mom made me eat and and I threw up. The vicoden makes you feel woozy and you don't want to eat at all. I felt way better after i threw up& From the on I just did 4 ibuprofen every six hours. I just get tired easily. My advice would be to eat before taking vicoden. That really made me feel worse. I'm so happy I feel fine. My sister made me scared because she said she couldn't sit down to use the bathroom for a couple days by herself.

Oh... The gas ... When it hurts just have your DH cup his hands and beat on your back and shoulders until the gas is gone. It was just the first day and after my mom beat my back I didn't have any more gas pain!

Good luck this round... Hopefully you get you BFP!!!
BMA-Thank you so much for the information. my doctor said she does laps on Friday and most woman go back to work Monday, but I just didnt think that was possible lol. glad to hear your getting back to normal. whats you next step? wishing you the best :)

Today I could have gone to work. That would have been 2 full days after surgery to recover. But we don't work on Sundays. So, having Saturday and Sunday to recover and go back to work on Monday would be possible. For me anyways, the day of the lap I walked around as much as possible. And slept of course.

So my next steps!!! Can I just say that I am soooo excited. I may finally get pregnant! This is so much better than having "unexplained" infertility. I'm going to my RE jan 14. To see what is next. They weren't able to get all the endo, so we will see. DH is kinda set on tryin naturally a couple months. But depending on where the endo was that they couldn't get we will see. Maybe another IUI after all the aftermath of the lap is over. I hope we just get pregnant naturally! I start my period jan 11, well supposed to, I don't know how this will effect me. I read that it could take 4-6 weeks to get back to normal and have a period. But I'm excited an ready for this recovery to be over and get busy getting pregnant! Lol

Karen- thinking of you and praying for high hcg levels!!!

Today I could have gone to work. That would have been 2 full days after surgery to recover. But we don't work on Sundays. So, having Saturday and Sunday to recover and go back to work on Monday would be possible. For me anyways, the day of the lap I walked around as much as possible. And slept of course.

So my next steps!!! Can I just say that I am soooo excited. I may finally get pregnant! This is so much better than having "unexplained" infertility. I'm going to my RE jan 14. To see what is next. They weren't able to get all the endo, so we will see. DH is kinda set on tryin naturally a couple months. But depending on where the endo was that they couldn't get we will see. Maybe another IUI after all the aftermath of the lap is over. I hope we just get pregnant naturally! I start my period jan 11, well supposed to, I don't know how this will effect me. I read that it could take 4-6 weeks to get back to normal and have a period. But I'm excited an ready for this recovery to be over and get busy getting pregnant! Lol
Good luck! I really hope you get your BFP now that you have some answers.

Bma - my period started right on time after my lap so maybe yours will too!

BMA - I'm so excited for you also....I hope this is it for you.

Karen - praying for some awesome results today :)

So my numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

Oh karen I'm so so sorry :hugs: I pray it's not ectopic. Thinking of you and your DH. We're all here for you hun.

So my numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

:hugs: so sorry Karen . It sucks, but one good thing is you know you can get pregnant! Will keep you in my prayers!!!

I'm very sorry Karen!! I am leaving work in a few and wanted to check in on you. Just try to stay positive and keep your head up. Now you know you can get preggers, just a matter of time for the bean to stick!!! Be strong and be there for each other!!!

Bigger - well I am trying to organize IVF for March....we will see if I can pull it off. We are still trying to find the funds.

Got me FX that you can pull it off. When a woman wants something really bad we get it done.. Usually get it done way before a man can.. LOL.. :happydance:

AFM: Having more cramping an the cramping gets more intess in the evening time when it's time to take the medication but now no more meds just waiting to start ovulation testing tomorrow 3x a day. :happydance: I've been cramping in both ovaries this time around so hopeing the clomid has kicked the right ovary (_/_) in gear.. :haha: Can't wait for ultrasound Friday.. Gosh Friday get here NOW..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->