IUI December Buddies

Karen

Really sorry... Praying for a quick recover and a new start. Stay positive!

So my numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

Oh, Karen...Sweetie, I am so sorry! I don't even know what to say. I know you did everything right. You are so strong...you've proven that. If anyone can get through this, it's you. You take all the time you need to recover, and we'll be here for you.

Thanks guys, you are all so sweet and I am glad that you have been there for me! We have had an appointment to meet with the Fertility Specialits on the 14 in case I didn't fall pregnant with my December IUI. Well, we are keeping it because we still didn't get the desired results. We are going to see what he suggests. Right now I am thinking I need some test done to follow up on the results of my HSG last month. Then once my uterus looks normal try again. I hope that mean this next cycle or two. We will see how the appointment Monday goes.

Bigger - well I am trying to organize IVF for March....we will see if I can pull it off. We are still trying to find the funds.

Got me FX that you can pull it off. When a woman wants something really bad we get it done.. Usually get it done way before a man can.. LOL.. :happydance:

AFM: Having more cramping an the cramping gets more intess in the evening time when it's time to take the medication but now no more meds just waiting to start ovulation testing tomorrow 3x a day. :happydance: I've been cramping in both ovaries this time around so hopeing the clomid has kicked the right ovary (_/_) in gear.. :haha: Can't wait for ultrasound Friday.. Gosh Friday get here NOW..

I hope everything works for you, and that Friday doesn't take too long to get here!

Looks as my IUI maybe before Friday as I started opk testing this morning an I've already started getting a dark line on the test. So going to test again this evening to see how looks with a different test an if a peak on test I'll call RE office tell them what got an see when come in for my ultrasound an IUI...

Praying this cycle works out good an no issues arise...

Good Luck to all you ladies an may you all get a BFP very soon...

Looks as my IUI maybe before Friday as I started opk testing this morning an I've already started getting a dark line on the test. So going to test again this evening to see how looks with a different test an if a peak on test I'll call RE office tell them what got an see when come in for my ultrasound an IUI...

Praying this cycle works out good an no issues arise...

Good Luck to all you ladies an may you all get a BFP very soon...

Good luck bigger! Looks like we're cycle buddies - I'm cd10 today as well and IUI will be maybe friday or saturday? Going in for my u/s tomorrow...

karenh - awww hun I am so sorry to hear that. I know it is more of an emotional decision to make about whether to try again or not, but I have heard that your body remembers being pregnant and your fertility might be a bit higher now. At least that is what I have heard. Fxed that your forever baby comes to you very soon!

Bigger - awesome news about your IUI...good luck!

Green - how is everything going with your follies?

My IUI will be this Thursday. They said I would need to confirm ovulation after the IUI.... Anyone know how this is done and when? I will eventually start the endometrin vag supps but only after they confirm ovulation. This is my first IUI so I'm a little confused about what follow up will need to be done after the IUI (other than the 2 week beta test)

My IUI will be this Thursday. They said I would need to confirm ovulation after the IUI.... Anyone know how this is done and when? I will eventually start the endometrin vag supps but only after they confirm ovulation. This is my first IUI so I'm a little confused about what follow up will need to be done after the IUI (other than the 2 week beta test)

Hey, I'm a little confused. Are you doing an unmediated cycle an IUI? So, are you currently using those ovulation predictor tests? That would be one way to confirm you are ovulating. And then I guess take the test after IUI too. Not too sure. Before I tried with the RE I did the fertility monitor and it have me normally two peak days and then it would go back down to "high" fertility if the test read that and from there on it was low. Meaning my urine told the test thr I had ovulated.

But with my RE, I took the ovidrel shot and they said that is 100% to make you ovulate.

Anyway! Good luck!!

I agree with bma. Seems a little weird. More info if your protocol would be helpful.

I did follistim for an ungodly number of days (at least 25) and now it's time for the IUI. The nurse made it seem like I would go back in after the trigger and IUI to make sure it worked (the ovidrel).

Sorry it posted without me finishing. This all started because I asked when to start the vag supps. She said after they confirmed ovulation. I'll just ask the dr at my IUI on Thursday and see what she says

I did follistim for an ungodly number of days (at least 25) and now it's time for the IUI. The nurse made it seem like I would go back in after the trigger and IUI to make sure it worked (the ovidrel).

Hmm... We didn't do anything after iui until beta. Sorry.

karenh - awww hun I am so sorry to hear that. I know it is more of an emotional decision to make about whether to try again or not, but I have heard that your body remembers being pregnant and your fertility might be a bit higher now. At least that is what I have heard. Fxed that your forever baby comes to you very soon!

Bigger - awesome news about your IUI...good luck!

Green - how is everything going with your follies?

I will report back tomorrow morning! My appointment is at 9 and hoping for two follies, but I bet there's only one dominant follicle because that seems to be how my ovaries roll on femara :haha:

It's cool though, as long as the ol' ovaries pop out whole bunches of eggs if we have to do IVF!!

Sorry it posted without me finishing. This all started because I asked when to start the vag supps. She said after they confirmed ovulation. I'll just ask the dr at my IUI on Thursday and see what she says

Maybe they want to test your progesterone to confirm????

Hi All. I hope you don't mind me nosing in here but I notice you all did or are doing IUIs around Dec/ Jan. I just had my first IUI on 27 December. I am due to test tomorrow! I was given cyclogest (progesterone) pessary to take 2x per day which I do.

Around DPIUI8 or 9, my abdomen became really distended and has consistently become more and more painful. I think I am suffering from OHSS. I called and spoke with the nurse who said that it was probably a mixture of the pessaries and also my ovaries are over stimulated. I feel like maybe she is downplaying this a bit as I am in serious discomfort. Has anyone had this experience after IUI? Oh I also have PCOS so that makes me more susceptible to it.

Anyway, you all seem like a very supportive bunch! I hope you don't me jumping in!

Umm SORRY for sounding illiterate. I use my phone.

They tell me everytime that I need to start to take the progestrone suppositories 3 days after my second IUI. We do back to back iui's instead of one. When you go in they do bloodwork so, they'll know when to have you trigger with ovidrel and you will ovulate and go back in shortly after!!! So, basically do the suppositories three days after your IUI!!!

Hi All. I hope you don't mind me nosing in here but I notice you all did or are doing IUIs around Dec/ Jan. I just had my first IUI on 27 December. I am due to test tomorrow! I was given cyclogest (progesterone) pessary to take 2x per day which I do.

Around DPIUI8 or 9, my abdomen became really distended and has consistently become more and more painful. I think I am suffering from OHSS. I called and spoke with the nurse who said that it was probably a mixture of the pessaries and also my ovaries are over stimulated. I feel like maybe she is downplaying this a bit as I am in serious discomfort. Has anyone had this experience after IUI? Oh I also have PCOS so that makes me more susceptible to it.

Anyway, you all seem like a very supportive bunch! I hope you don't me jumping in!

Hey here! Good luck.

All I know is that my cycle that I did injections and IUI, I had more follicles and from day one after IUI, I felt heavy and discomfort down there. I really don't think it's OHSS. If it was they would have seen these on ultrasound before they ever did the IUI. I THINK. I should go back and read my forms, ill do that once I get home. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->