IUI December Buddies

CD14 update - the two main follicles are now 22&18mm and the third is still 15mm (all on my left ovary). The U/S tech mentioned there is one over 10mm in my right ovary but it's too small to make a difference. My lining is 13nm and my estrogen is 2147.

I trigger tonight! My first IUI is at 9am on Saturday (12 hrs after trigger) and second IUI is on Sunday (36 hrs after trigger).

Wish me luck and I am doing the same for all of you. :)

CD14 update - the two main follicles are now 22&18mm and the third is still 15mm (all on my left ovary). The U/S tech mentioned there is one over 10mm in my right ovary but it's too small to make a difference. My lining is 13nm and my estrogen is 2147.

I trigger tonight! My first IUI is at 9am on Saturday (12 hrs after trigger) and second IUI is on Sunday (36 hrs after trigger).

HOW EXCITING!!!
:dust: :dust:

OOOH, great news! Please keep us updated. Saying a prayer for you!

BMA ~ How did you feel about the Bravelle? Did it sting? And what cycle day did you go in for your first IUI?

I'm hoping that my IUI is on or a day before cd14 for me. This way I can test on Christmas Eve LOL OMG it's the POAS inside of me. But what sucks is that I'm triggering this cycle so I'm gonna have to buy cheap test so I can test out the trigger.

Same here hun, hoping it's a good sign testing on Christmas Eve. Would be all I want this Christmas xxxx

Good luck Mrs T
How's everyone doing today ?
My stomach is full of bruises from the injections, just hope I'm doing them right.
Hope everyone is having a good wkend xxxx

Hello!

I was wondering if I could jump into this discussion?

DH and I are going to have IUI #3 tomorrow morning. I have a blocked right tube and I've got a good one growing on the left (20mm). I triggered last night.

I feel the same as many of you have said...this is my only thing that I really want for Christmas. If this time works, I will be very happy.

:dust: and fx for everyone!

Hi KerryB!

Good luck to everyone getting their IUI this weekend! FX'd and lots of hoping you all get your BFP in time for Christmas :)

Just took my last dose of Femara yesterday, now waiting for Wednesday for my U/S to tell us whether I get to get triggered and proceed with the IUI. This is so exciting, yet daunting with all the waiting. Happy thoughts to everyone!!!

Welcome Kerryb2001! Much :dust: to you. We'll be in our TWW together. :)

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. :hugs:

Good luck Mrs T
How's everyone doing today ?
My stomach is full of bruises from the injections, just hope I'm doing them right.
Hope everyone is having a good wkend xxxx

Thank you and yeah my stomach looks the same!

Hey lovely ladies!!!

I woke up with MAJOR cramps and full on AF... But I've been shedding my lining or two whole days so I'm still cd3 today. I can't even move from the cramps and I did take Midol. I feel bloated like a house and down right disgusting! I just want to curl up in bed an stay there :haha:

I'm on my way into the fertility center now for my cd3 ultrasound... I'm a bit nervous as I'm really heavy with AF :shrug:

As for the bruises on your bellies... I've been doing my lupron shots on my thighs and I only have two bruises both in spots where I hit a vein. But I didn't realize I hit a vein until after the bruises showed up. I don't know about you girls but my husband actually sits in the bathroom with me while I do my shots every morning. He says that he doesn't want to miss a bit of this journey and its the least he can do since I'm the only getting poked every day lol

Hope you are all doing well! Talk to you all when I get out of my appointment :hugs:

1st IUI down! I am now going to lay the day away. I feel great too. Usually afterwards I feel like hell but I think I don't this time because he didn't need to hold my cervix open with some tool he uses. It was nice and open already. Much easier this time around. Also he let me lay there for 10 minutes afterwards. Last time I was rushed out because he ran in from the hospital in his scrubs and had to get back.

Hey lovely ladies!!!

I woke up with MAJOR cramps and full on AF... But I've been shedding my lining or two whole days so I'm still cd3 today. I can't even move from the cramps and I did take Midol. I feel bloated like a house and down right disgusting! I just want to curl up in bed an stay there :haha:

I'm on my way into the fertility center now for my cd3 ultrasound... I'm a bit nervous as I'm really heavy with AF :shrug:

As for the bruises on your bellies... I've been doing my lupron shots on my thighs and I only have two bruises both in spots where I hit a vein. But I didn't realize I hit a vein until after the bruises showed up. I don't know about you girls but my husband actually sits in the bathroom with me while I do my shots every morning. He says that he doesn't want to miss a bit of this journey and its the least he can do since I'm the only getting poked every day lol

Hope you are all doing well! Talk to you all when I get out of my appointment :hugs:

You know, my period ha always been so bearable. Like the first day it's just a dull feeling with maybe one cramp. Since doing these treatments, it has been do much worse. My last period, I would be walking and get a cramp and have to like stop what I was doing and just let it pass, not to mention getting short of breath. WHEWW, and that was the first two days. But when I went for ultrasound, I didn't have any cysts!
Good luck today, hope you get to feeling better!

Your husband sounds amazing. I think mine is still in a phase of he just doesn't understand why it's this difficult ( he has 2 kids, & said each time they said let's try, they got pregnant that time--must be nice). But he stood there with me a couple times, he gets a little queasy! Haha. He has kept me from being overly depressed. Like he isn't pressuring me or getting upset which really helps because I'm the one with issues. I think if he was to be upset at the bfn's then I would feel a ton more pressure. He's 41..... Still not a big deal but a tiny bit.

Good luck with y'all's iui's! Saying a prayer for y'all. :dust: :dust:

1st IUI down! I am now going to lay the day away. I feel great too. Usually afterwards I feel like hell but I think I don't this time because he didn't need to hold my cervix open with some tool he uses. It was nice and open already. Much easier this time around. Also he let me lay there for 10 minutes afterwards. Last time I was rushed out because he ran in from the hospital in his scrubs and had to get back.

Yay!!! First iui down for you :happydance: try to relax and enjoy this time :hugs:

When I had iui's done last year they made lay there for 10 minutes and then I was free to go.

So, who is going to be symptom spotting publicly on this forum or another thread? I'm debating on if I want to do that or not. I feel like everytime I feel something and say it aloud, when my test comes back negative I feel even more sad and dumb......

I am a crazy symptom spotter (not always publicly) and I am a major POASaholic!!! I am one of those ppl that like to test out the trigger. Buuuut..... I am going to try my absolute best to control myself and not do that this round. We'll see. hehehehe

I am a crazy symptom spotter (not always publicly) and I am a major POASaholic!!! I am one of those ppl that like to test out the trigger. Buuuut..... I am going to try my absolute best to control myself and not do that this round. We'll see. hehehehe

Haha! I'm going to try not to as well. I'm already having symptoms but I know it's from ovidrel. :/

typea - I am will be on Femara cd3-7 and gonal F cd 8-10...hopefully trigger on cd11 and then B2B IUIs cd 12 and 13....that is providing that all goes as planned

anm - I had 3 follies and right after my second IUI I had horrible cramping. I was did have to lay down and relax for that day but was back to my normal schedule the next day.

bma- woohoo those numbers are wonderful!

grn - dont trust the pre bfp signs....These drugs mimick them so bad...it is a horrible thing to feel so much and get the bfn...so dont listen to your body..LOL....sorry I did that so many times and it just made me batty...I would like to save you that problem.

Mrs t -woohoo congrats hun....so happy you feel good!

welcome to all of the newbies....I really do hope we enjoy this cycle together and get our BFP's

afm - I have been mia the last few days bc I had the flu....ugh! Thankfully I feel better now...so I am back at cheering all of you on!

typea - I am will be on Femara cd3-7 and gonal F cd 8-10...hopefully trigger on cd11 and then B2B IUIs cd 12 and 13....that is providing that all goes as planned

anm - I had 3 follies and right after my second IUI I had horrible cramping. I was did have to lay down and relax for that day but was back to my normal schedule the next day.

bma- woohoo those numbers are wonderful!

grn - dont trust the pre bfp signs....These drugs mimick them so bad...it is a horrible thing to feel so much and get the bfn...so dont listen to your body..LOL....sorry I did that so many times and it just made me batty...I would like to save you that problem.

Mrs t -woohoo congrats hun....so happy you feel good!

welcome to all of the newbies....I really do hope we enjoy this cycle together and get our BFP's

afm - I have been mia the last few days bc I had the flu....ugh! Thankfully I feel better now...so I am back at cheering all of you on!

When are you due to take a pregnancy test? I'm getting my hopes up for you. I have a friend who thought she had the flu but was still coming to work and that's when the whole swine flu was so new and scary. We all told her to leave and go to the doctor and she was actually pregnant. She was the girl who was always told she would never have kids by her doctor. Like I said, getting my hopes up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->