IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'm laying here after my iui at doctors office and this one hurt pretty bad, I didnt feel the last one I had a few months ago but they said they used a different kit this time, I'm cramping

Anyone else here bleed after iui? Cause I m bleeding a little,

I'm laying here after my iui at doctors office and this one hurt pretty bad, I didnt feel the last one I had a few months ago but they said they used a different kit this time, I'm cramping

I'm sorry about the cramping Maureen https://www.smileysign.com/smilies/sad/sad0019.gif

Although I did not bleed for this last one, it hurt pretty bad afterwards. I had to spend the rest of the day in bed and the cramping was atrocious....

Hopefully it's over soon~ hang in there! :hugs:

I'm spotting but she told me I would because she scratched my cervix. I've got really bad cramping too, totally normal.

hi ladies!
been a while since i've posted...
trigger shot tonight at 8pm and IUI on Sunday at 8am....
scared to take the trigger shot lol lol but gotta do it :winkwink:

I just talked to my doctor and he said since I had a good positive opk that they are NOT going to do the trigger shot and just do the iui tomorrow, is this normal for them not to do the trigger shot? The opks I just posted where done today and were positive without having to do trigger

Hi Maureen, it is normal for the Dr not to give you a trigger shot if you get a positive OPK on your own. My first 3 IUIs were done with no trigger and on the last one I had a trigger done due to no positive OPK when the follicles were the right size. Don't worry this is normal :)

I had a trigger shot because my doc was not seeing my natural LH surge...this was based on my blood from the day before trigger..so I got the trigger shot and then later that afternoon the clinic called me to say my LH surge was happening naturally...so the trigger shot was not really needed and then I had the IUI 24 hrs after trigger...

I would not worry....trigger is just an extra insurance so you do not miss your natural surge when the follies are ready....no worries! good luck! :dust:

hi ladies!
been a while since i've posted...
trigger shot tonight at 8pm and IUI on Sunday at 8am....
scared to take the trigger shot lol lol but gotta do it :winkwink:

Is it your 1st IUI Lisa?

In regards to the shot, you will do it like a pro! Just make sure to lightly pinch your spot on your belly and then just give it a quick jab. It's really mind over matter :)
The needle is very small and thin....once you've done it, you'll realize it's not bad at all :)

It's the thought of doing it that makes it worst...

Good Luck Lisa!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to start my next cycle!!!

:hi: FA! thanks!!! yes this is my first IUI.. you were right :thumbup: it was just like the follistim shots :hugs:

Anyone else here bleed after iui? Cause I m bleeding a little,

so sorry about the bleeding....I did not bleed...which was surprising since I bleed with a pap smear and since during the IUI the speculum was taken in and out because the doctor was a ******....he was a res doc and said my uterus was being jerky...a real doctor came in and she had no problem....even with my tilted uterus....she inserted the catherer slowly and was gentle....I did have cramping the rest of the day but nothing over my normal AF pains or ovulation cramps...

hi girls did IUI today first cycle. DH sperm count was amazing and has great swimmers. as for me, I needed help with clomid easy fix FS said. everything looked awesome for today she said. I was so excited. and cant wait to see this outcome.... I did clomid 100mg CD 2-6 I got 4 nice size follicles and they were 1.7cm and the bigger one was 2cm so its a go and onto the 2ww :happydance::happydance:

came home was a little crampy and spotted too but she said that's normal.

snl~ Great follies and great amt/quality of little swimmers!! Sounds like a perfect "recipe" to me!! Hope you get your little bun in the oven this month!! So exciting! And now you start the 2WW wait. When is your official testing date? BW?

snl~ Great follies and great amt/quality of little swimmers!! Sounds like a perfect "recipe" to me!! Hope you get your little bun in the oven this month!! So exciting! And now you start the 2WW wait. When is your official testing date? BW?

in 1 week which is the 12th she wants to see my levels if they are going up on my own no need for progestrone pills, if not she will give me them, a week after that which is the 19th is :bfp: time blood work

I know there's a lot of contradicting information on the internet about this...so today I asked my fertility doctor. Its about washed sperm.

Washed sperm can live outside the body in the pink fluid for 12 hours.

Washed sperm can live inside your uterus for up to 72 hours.

Also a womans released egg lives for 28 hours and can be fertilized during this whole period of time.

Just thought that was useful info. I am a question freak and always drill for more knowledge.

I know there's a lot of contradicting information on the internet about this...so today I asked my fertility doctor. Its about washed sperm.

Washed sperm can live outside the body in the pink fluid for 12 hours.

Washed sperm can live inside your uterus for up to 72 hours.

Also a womans released egg lives for 28 hours and can be fertilized during this whole period of time.

Just thought that was useful info. I am a question freak and always drill for more knowledge.

Those are questions i have been searching to be answered on the internet and I kept getting lots of different answers. It's good to know from doc. Thanks PCOS :)

hi girls hope you all are well and thanks for welcoming me to the group :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->