IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

hi girls hope you all are well and thanks for welcoming me to the group :hi:

I'm glad you joined us!! How are you feeling this morning?

Good Morning to the rest of you beautiful ladies!

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2682/2682256qkf7fpku2f.gif

31~ I know I keep bugging you with this, but any updates Sweetie?

PCOS~ How are you feeling today?

Lisa~ Still excited Hon?

Big Red has appeared. :( There will be no more IUI attempts here. We are going to take a break for at least a month and then consider getting a second opinion. I will be checking in once in a while and I better see some BFP's ladies!

Big Red has appeared. :( There will be no more IUI attempts here. We are going to take a break for at least a month and then consider getting a second opinion. I will be checking in once in a while and I better see some BFP's ladies!

I am so very sorry! I can understand you wanting to take a break after several rounds of IUI. As far as wanting a 2nd opinion, are you refering to what your next step might be or if you should pursue IVF instead?

Will you consider IVF?

Also, I'm just curious, as to why you never went the injectible route and stayed on Femara?

Do not despair and remain positive!

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1033/1033002wlqmk7c6no.gif

Oh nooooo ... I'm so bummed. I actually said "oh no" outloud when I read your post. Grrrrrr ... I'm sorry ... stupid Big Red ... totally hate her!

I am so very sorry! I can understand you wanting to take a break after several rounds of IUI. As far as wanting a 2nd opinion, are you refering to what your next step might be or if you should pursue IVF instead?

Will you consider IVF?

Also, I'm just curious, as to why you never went the injectible route and stayed on Femara?

Do not despair and remain positive!

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1033/1033002wlqmk7c6no.gif

I would consider IVF but not sure my husband will. He has concerns with freezing embryos, etc. I tell him that we don't know enough about it to make a decision at this point. The second opinion would be to see if they feel I should have additional testing (HSG, lap, etc) or if we are doing all we can. I have VERY heavy cycles and long (9 days) and only 11 days between ovulation and spotting so I feel like there are a few questions to be answered.

I always produced 2-3 follicles on the Femara so the injectables would have just produced more and added risk.

:wave: Hi Fallen!!!

I am doing ok, thanks for asking!!! Of course, I have no real news to report.

Super excited that I have finally made it to my 2WW.

So far my track record has been one month on, 2 months off, due to all these darn cysts I get. Therefore, if this month doesn't work, I am sure I will have to deal with a cyst next month--as history seems to repeat itself a lot.

I'm ready to be done with all this TTC business. I can't believe we've been trying since my daughter turned 4 months. She will be 3 in October.

Lisa~ Still excited Hon?
alittle crampy but nothing to bad... :thumbup: the spotting is barely there too :winkwink:

so sorry

31~ Thank you so much for answering my questions. I can see why your hubby would have concerns with IVF. I personally do not, but hubby and I have already decided that if IUIs do not work out, we will not be pursuing IVF. Hubby is 46 yrs old and I'm 39, so if our IUIs (I'm willing to do 6 rounds of it) are not successful, we will close that chapter of our life and focus on living a child free life instead. For now, I'm taking it one day at a time and if it happens, it happens.

Yikes! Your periods are indeed long....mine normally last between 4-5 days are are not really heavy.
I had a lap done 4 yrs ago, before I started with my fertility treatments and all was normal. Our fertility issues stem from my hubby's side. He worked for 18 years in a steel mill and was in charge of the boilers...so the heat really did a number on his semen morphology and motility.

Whatever you decide, follow your heart~ Unless you have a medical reason not to do so, you might still want to pursue a few more rounds of IUIs? Maybe let your body recover for a couple months, then try a couple more? Just a suggestion :)
Best of Luck and many blessings your way~ I hope you stay with us in these threads- I always enjoy reading your posts. :hugs:

So far my track record has been one month on, 2 months off, due to all these darn cysts I get. Therefore, if this month doesn't work, I am sure I will have to deal with a cyst next month--as history seems to repeat itself a lot.

I'm ready to be done with all this TTC business. I can't believe we've been trying since my daughter turned 4 months. She will be 3 in October.

The 2WW is such a bittersweet time for me! I feel so "useless" and the wait is just pure torture! Of course, I could change my whole perspective on things and make it more enjoyable but..hey, watcha gonna do?

So NOW comes the time when I ask you about your POAS plan???!! LOL!

Are you one to wait at 14dpo before testing, or are you like me, crazy enough to start at 7dpo? When is your official BW day?

Ok, I'm so excited for you, wishful think, Lisa, maureen and snl!!!! :happydance: (I think you gals are the only ones in the 2WW right now....)

I know there's a lot of contradicting information on the internet about this...so today I asked my fertility doctor. Its about washed sperm.

Washed sperm can live outside the body in the pink fluid for 12 hours.

Washed sperm can live inside your uterus for up to 72 hours.

Also a womans released egg lives for 28 hours and can be fertilized during this whole period of time.

Just thought that was useful info. I am a question freak and always drill for more knowledge.

Those are questions i have been searching to be answered on the internet and I kept getting lots of different answers. It's good to know from doc. Thanks PCOS :)

I agree -- there is so much conflicting information online! And then I was wondering if it had to do with the type of wash used. Is there only one kind? Anyway, thank you for asking the doctor, because that is definitely longer than I thought it would be!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope a second opinion gives you a new plan! :hugs:

The 2WW is such a bittersweet time for me! I feel so "useless" and the wait is just pure torture! Of course, I could change my whole perspective on things and make it more enjoyable but..hey, watcha gonna do?

Are you one to wait at 14dpo before testing, or are you like me, crazy enough to start at 7dpo? When is your official BW day?

Ok, I'm so excited for you, Lisa, maureen and snl!!!! :happydance: (I think you gals are the only ones in the 2WW right now....)

I'm going to test daily ... :haha:

I like to watch the trigger shot leave my system, that way I don't have to wonder "is it the trigger?".

I swore to myself I would NEVER do this though. In March, I did the same thing and found out I was pregnant at 11dpiui. I had 3 days of complete bliss as I watch the lines get darker. I was so excited and told everyone. Then a little over 1 week later I miscarried. I always said that I didn't want to know early because then I wouldn't be as "attached" to the idea of being pregnant. But, I think differently know ... If I know I am pregnant for 1 day or 2 weeks ... I will still be attached.

So....onto daily testing. I normally will start posting my tests in my journal around 7dpiui! :thumbup:

I like to watch the trigger shot leave my system, that way I don't have to wonder "is it the trigger?".

I decided to test every day too. want to know when the trigger is gone. My lines are really faint though and its only 3 days after trigger.

Ok, I'm so excited for you, Lisa, maureen and snl!!!! :happydance: (I think you gals are the only ones in the 2WW right now....)

I swore to myself I would NEVER do this though. In March, I did the same thing and found out I was pregnant at 11dpiui. I had 3 days of complete bliss as I watch the lines get darker. I was so excited and told everyone. Then a little over 1 week later I miscarried. I always said that I didn't want to know early because then I wouldn't be as "attached" to the idea of being pregnant. But, I think differently know ... If I know I am pregnant for 1 day or 2 weeks ... I will still be attached.

So....onto daily testing. I normally will start posting my tests in my journal around 7dpiui! :thumbup:

https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2238/2238077o0i4eqe1tj.gif <-------PCOSMOM!!

Roll Call~ Who's in the 2WW?

Wishful Think
snl
PCOSMom
Lisa
maureen

Am I missing anyone?

hi girls did IUI today first cycle. DH sperm count was amazing and has great swimmers. as for me, I needed help with clomid easy fix FS said. everything looked awesome for today she said. I was so excited. and cant wait to see this outcome.... I did clomid 100mg CD 2-6 I got 4 nice size follicles and they were 1.7cm and the bigger one was 2cm so its a go and onto the 2ww :happydance::happydance:

came home was a little crampy and spotted too but she said that's normal.

good luck to you sweety!!! I hope this is your month :hugs::hugs:

Lisa~ Still excited Hon?

OMG yes! :haha: tomorrow is my iui and it cant come soon enough!! Im feeling so positive and good about this cycle, fxed!

awww sorry the witch got you :hugs::hugs: sometimes a break is what we need :hugs::hugs:. Having a second opinion is a great thing.. will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Roll Call~ Who's in the 2WW?

Wishful Think
snl
PCOSMom
Lisa
maureen

Am I missing anyone?

I will be in the TWW on Monday (1dpo) I think? is that correct? :shrug:

:hi: everyone!!! hope you're all doing well! :hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear that 31 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2238/2238077o0i4eqe1tj.gif <-------PCOSMOM!!

I am an official...https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2238/2238077o0i4eqe1tj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->