IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Roll Call~ Who's in the 2WW?

Wishful Think
snl
PCOSMom
Lisa
maureen

Am I missing anyone?

Lets do what I have seen on some Threads ... Name & official test date!

PCOSMomToOne (you can call me Mandy)--8/19 Official test date!

PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o<
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup:
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup:

I will keep adding.... :thumbup:

(Of course I can change any of the faces at the end...just not sure everyone is into the praying one:winkwink:)

I'm in too! My IUI is tomorrow morning, so I will be POAS on 8/20.

PCOSMom, I'm glad the IUI went well yesterday. That is a great improvement in DH's numbers!

Good luck tomorrow Lisa!

PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o<
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup:
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup:
SnL41296(Lisa) 8/19:thumbup:

I will keep adding.... :thumbup:

(Of course I can change any of the faces at the end...just not sure everyone is into the praying one:winkwink:)
:thumbup:

Looks like I will be testing first, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

hey girls I have a question??
my first + OPK they did IUI which was yesterday at 11am. today I got another + OPK is that still give me a chance? that i can get pg? I am starting to second guess it and should have done IUI today :cry: I dont know i am just thinking to much.... still spotting too but only when I wipe sorry TMI

my first + OPK they did IUI which was yesterday at 11am. today I got another + OPK is that still give me a chance? that i can get pg? I am starting to second guess it and should have done IUI today :cry: I dont know i am just thinking to much.... still spotting too but only when I wipe sorry TMI

Washed sperm live 72 hours, so I think you are a-ok! :thumbup: Of course, I would definitely BD today and tomorrow!!

Do you spot when you ovulate?

Washed sperm live 72 hours, so I think you are a-ok! :thumbup: Of course, I would definitely BD today and tomorrow!!

Do you spot when you ovulate?
no I dont spot when I ovulate ever. so this is new to me. yea BD'ing is not going to happen today /tonight. DH is watching MMA fighting =/ maybe tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Mandy~ Thanks for taking the lead on the Roll Call :) It makes it even more exciting to follow along, and it's also easier to keep track of everybody!

I'm so confident that we will get some BFP towards the mid-August point (18th, 19th, 20th)

snl/Lisa~ I think the timing of your IUI was ok Hon~ Now sit back and relax :) (I know, its so easy for me to say) You've had a great cycle and your body has worked hard- enjoy your 2WW :)

To all you beautiful ladies:
https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1115/1115325i4jr4jp5au.jpg

Awww Mandy! I just saw your new avatar!!! You are one gorgeous lady Chica!!!!

? anyone have facebook?
if u all do ADD ME
LISA WARD

but dont say anything about ttc or pregnancy on there thanks <3

Wow - I hadn't checked the thread since yesterday and I was 5 pages behind!! Lots of catching up to do.

31 - I'm so sorry to hear the witch got you. I hope you guys can talk to someone who can give you a new plan of attack.

To the ladies in the 2WW - good luck! I know it feels like the longest 2 weeks ever. I'm kmfx'd for you all!! Let's see some BFPs on this thread!! :bfp::bfp:

AFM, I'm starting my 100mg of Clomid tonight. I read somewhere to take it at night to sleep through the side effects and that's what I did last time. I never noticed any side effects at all.

Anyone thinking they'll be doing their IUI sometime around Aug. 15-16th?? As long as that cyst doesn't cause any problems that's what I'm looking at.

Wow - I hadn't checked the thread since yesterday and I was 5 pages behind!! Lots of catching up to do.

31 - I'm so sorry to hear the witch got you. I hope you guys can talk to someone who can give you a new plan of attack.

To the ladies in the 2WW - good luck! I know it feels like the longest 2 weeks ever. I'm kmfx'd for you all!! Let's see some BFPs on this thread!! :bfp::bfp:

AFM, I'm starting my 100mg of Clomid tonight. I read somewhere to take it at night to sleep through the side effects and that's what I did last time. I never noticed any side effects at all.

Anyone thinking they'll be doing their IUI sometime around Aug. 15-16th?? As long as that cyst doesn't cause any problems that's what I'm looking at.
always did clomid CD 2-6 100mg at night 7pm :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->