IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Thanks Springy-you're not kidding-I'm waking up every single hour all night long.....it's killing me.

I agree with Springy - I find the second week awful, that's when I'm always trying to pick a fight with my husband and just annoyed at the world. I feel part of could also be the side effects of the trigger shot and just the whole emotion and anxiety. x

Harvest - how is the relaxing / couch rest going??? Feels good to be PUPO right?!

Couch surfing is the way to go! Actually it is driving me nuts, I am the worst patient. I hate sitting on the couch doing nothing! TV gets old really quick. I do have a decent book on the go so that is keeping me somewhat sane and some work that I can do at home so all in all I am holding up OK. I started to do some stuff around the house yesterday and got really crampy so I am taking that as a sign to chill out a little longer. Love being PUPO though! How are you holding up? are you in the TWW yet?

Not yet .... I'm now CD19 and no positive OPK yet!!! My hubby told me to cut my ovaries some slack they did work overtime last month ;)

I'm not actually even worrying about it because at this point I just want to get to the last IUI and then start the IVF process, because yes, I have NO HOPE that the last IUI will work!!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend on the couch. Rent a movie, read a book and if your weather is anything like TO is right now you could even relax out in the sun - its like 25 here and sunny!!! :hugs:

Good luck Harvest and good news on the freezing! I agree you should take it easy - we are useless at that as women overall, always trying to clean or something! :) Do a movie marathon - both Sex and the city's or something... ?

Springy - I feel the same as you, we are on our 4th IUI now (the IUI should be Wednesday) and I've also given up all hope. I'm totally physically and emotionall drained and have not a positive bone left in me. I'm really hoping the hospital finally give in and do IVF after this but whichever way we are taking a break for the rest of the year if it doesn't work. I've already planned a ski trip! I guess if it works I'll be the one in the spa and the shops while hubby is on the slopes! :) Have a nice relaxing weekend. x

Harvest2009 -- 10/17
Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/12

Not sure if you want to add me in....I've already tested to bfn-today is 10dpo s

Welcome lots of love, we are pretty close in our cycles. If it is of any reassurance to you I've been ttc for almost three years and have never in my life seen a positive (false or real)....so it mustn't be very common. My dr. doesn't like early testing (too bad for him!) for the opposite reason-he says they see too many people get -htps and get all upset then get a + blood test or miss their period. No way can I wait 2 weeks with my hopes up though just for that to happen-I need to go early-but its different with everyone.

AF got me, will be doing IUI again in a couple of weeks.

Mas, sorry about AF coming. :hugs:

Titi, I agree, the 2nd week is definitely harder during the 2WW. I think it's because I don't expect any side effects early since implantation doesn't happen immediately. Then, by the time I've gotten into the 2WW, I'm symptom spotting and of course all those symptoms are caused by the progesterone. I feel like the longer I take it, the worse the side effects get. Hopefully you'll be getting your BFP soon and there will be no more waiting!

Hi, everyone else! Ok, so I'm driving myself crazy with my line eye. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, so I was assuming the trigger was out of my system, but I am pretty sure I see a line today. I uploaded the pic:

https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=14682

Has anyone had a false positive 10DPT? Am I fooling myself into believing there's a line there? I don't think I have ever gotten an early positive and it be real. Even when I had my 2nd miscarriage, I had been testing daily and kept getting BFN all the way through 10DPO.

Dr.Hughes was awesome! it was over before I knew it! I am in the same boat...no res doc! no quacks!! :rofl:

You were so right Monica! I barely felt the procedure. He is certainly gifted. My hubby double his results from last month, so post was we had 29.6mil with 84% motility. Dr. Hughes was really happy about that.

Now I am going to try to rest for the next two weeks...we'll see how that goes.

Have a great thanksgiving weekend everyone.

LittleBird, I looked at your pic and I think I can see something on the bottom test, but it may be just because I want it to be there so badly for you. But if the trigger was gone yesterday and today you can see something, that sounds really good to me! When will you be testing again? Good luck!

AFM, took my last dose of Clomid tonight - hopefully the side effects will be gone soon. I'm afraid I'm getting a cold because I've developed this cough and my throat is slightly sore. I just feel like crap lately!!

LittleBird, I looked at your pic and I think I can see something on the bottom test, but it may be just because I want it to be there so badly for you. But if the trigger was gone yesterday and today you can see something, that sounds really good to me! When will you be testing again? Good luck!

AFM, took my last dose of Clomid tonight - hopefully the side effects will be gone soon. I'm afraid I'm getting a cold because I've developed this cough and my throat is slightly sore. I just feel like crap lately!!

Thanks for checking. The top test is 7DPIUI, the bottom one is today's, 8DPIUI. So, now that I have hope, for the first time in months, I'm POAS every chance I get. :haha:

I had to go to the bathroom just now, so I thought, what the heck. I'm just going to test again. I see a line again, about the same as the one from this morning. The first test was kinda faint -- you know how some ICs just work better than others? So I dipped another. Thank goodness for ICs! I finally understand how POAS addiction begins. The kiddos want to go to Chuck E Cheese, so at least I have a distraction. Hopefully the next time I have to go, I'll be able to hold it more than 3 hours.

Yay for last Clomid! I hope the side effects aren't too hard on you. I finally got the cold that the boys and DH had. They seem to be better now, so hopefully yours is a quick one and you can start feeling better ASAP!

Hi LittleBird,

I looked at your test and I see a line. Good luck. When are you testing again?

AFM, IUI was this morning, we had 3.5 million with 60% motility. Which is not much but for us its a huge improvement. FX this works.

Thanks, HappyBunnyAB! I will probably test in a little while. We just got back home. Chuck E. Cheese is a mad house on Saturdays!

You're in the 2WW now! It sounds like you're happy with your numbers. Did you do anything special to improve them? My last IUI, I had DH taking vitamins every day and it did double his numbers. But then this one, we were both lazy about vitamins. Good luck!

Yes we did. DH had a vasectomy reversal last December and he has been on vitamins since May. Even though the numbers are small to us the numbers are a huge improvement.

Well, I'm glad the vitamins worked for you. 3.5 million is not bad, by the way. DH had 6 million our first IUI and he's never had a vasectomy or anything. There's nothing I can really point to as a cause for his numbers. He seems healthy and exercises, wears boxers, doesn't take baths, etc. He has one coffee a day, doesn't really drink, doesn't smoke, etc. I think it's just our age, at this point.

They say, third time is a charm. That's what I keep telling myself this cycle!

Ok, ladies. I have temped and tested today, and things are still looking good. I am starting to get excited. I put the links to the test on my journal (last page), if you want to see the latest IC pics.

I hope everyone else is doing well. We're going to be having a warm day here, so it looks like we'll be barbecuing with the in-laws this afternoon.

Sounds good, LittleBird!!! When do you go to the doctor to confirm??

Thanks, SquirrelGirl. I think I'm supposed to call them at 14DPIUI, but I don't know how I'm going to wait that long! Actually, I'm not 100% convinced that it's a BFP still, but hopefully I'll get an unmistakable line this week and then I'll call them.

Littlebird! WOW your chart looks amazing! I couldn't see the test but your chart is so good-pretty sure you must be pg-which IUI is this??

As for me-I'm 11dpo and still testing straight negatives since my trigger left. It sucks because I dreamed last night that I got a bfp this morning so it was a really hard bfn. My chart looks like it could go either way-guess I'll have an idea if I get my typical temp drop tomorrow.

Good luck everyone else!

Thanks, Titi! This is my third IUI. Last time I had four follicles and DH had higher sperm count, and when I got the BFN, it hurt so much. I started thinking that it wasn't going to happen with IUI and we've decided that we weren't going to try IVF. This time, two follies, DH had a little lower sperm count but it wasn't much different. I was on the same Femara dose, and we increased from 75 IU to 100 IU Follistim. I think the biggest difference was that the trigger was about 36 hours before the IUI, where the last two it was 24 hours or less.

I'm sorry today's BFN was so hard. :hugs: Don't give up hope yet. Your temps are still well above your coverline, and in the same range that mine have been the past few days. I hope they stay up and you get a BFP very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->